Page 64 of 352 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

czb

i am small and showed right away, probably by 4-5 months. and i gained <30 pounds with the pregnancy.

we're all different ....

Kim Kardashian Confirms It’ll Be A Boy

POSTED: JUNE 22, 2015GOOGLE +1 0
    RETWEET 4
    LIKE 0

All blue everything.

Confirming the rumors, Kim Kardashian reveals that she’s expecting a boy this time around with husband Kanye West.The expectant mom, 34, broke the baby boy news late Sunday via Instagram.“Precious moments like this when we were traveling on tour with you are what I live for,” Kim captioned the image of Kanye reading to their 2-year-old daughter North. “You’re such a good daddy to North & you will be the best daddy to our new son too!”

Also on Father’s Day, Kim posted a picture of West, 38, giving their daughter a kiss.“I’m so lucky to be married to a man who is so in love with his daughter, your bond is so irreplaceable,” she wrote. “Thank you for being such a good dad! We love and appreciate you so much! We’re so blessed to have you!”After a struggle to conceive, the A-listers announced the pregnancy in May. The couple’s son will arrive in December.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I call (King) Kanye Omari West Jr.
    llamamama, dowcat, Angeli and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Makisa View Post
    I call (King) Kanye Omari West Jr.
    D'Ondre West (after his mom)

Jay Z West

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Ooh, staged book reading opp, proving they read on here. At least it's the right way up!
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Good ole' US Weekly, Earth-shattering, ground-breaking entertainment journalism as always.

From usmagazine.com:

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West's Son's Looks Predicted by Forensic Artist Joe Mullins: Photo

CELEBRITY MOMSJUN. 22, 2015 AT 6:58PM BY ESTHER LEE

As Kim Kardashian and Kanye West expect their second baby, forensic artist Joe Mullins predicts what the couple's future son may look like in a rendering -- see it here!Credit: Taylor Hill/FilmMagic
    Get ready for Bound 3! Forensic artist Joe Mullins, who's known for creating renderings of what expected celebrity children may look like, shared his latest prediction for superstar couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on Monday, June 22.
    PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian's evolving look
    Mullins, who carefully studied photos of Kardashian and West for the project, used modern computer technology to render the possible features of North West's little brother. The rendering imagines a little boy who has his father's nose and broader face shape, and shares his mom's rosy cheeks and large almond-shaped eyes.
    Unlike West and Kardashian, the child has smoky green eyes similar in color to Kris Jenner and Khloe Kardashian.
    PHOTOS: Kimye's sweetest PDA moments
    Credit: Joe Mullins/Splash News

PHOTOS: Celebs and their look-alike kids
    Mullins' rendering comes hours after Kim confirmed via Instagram on Father's Day that she and Kanye were expecting a boy. "Precious moments like this when we were traveling on tour with you are what I live for," the pregnant-again reality star wrote on Instagram on Sunday, June 21, alongside a snap of West reading to Nori. "You're such a good daddy to North & you will be the best daddy to our new son too!"
    PHOTOS: Nori's fabulous Hollywood life
    Us Weekly was first to report the news that Kardashian and West are expecting a little boy. "Kanye loves Nori more than anything, but to make his world complete he wanted a little boy, an heir," one source told Us at the time. "He's overjoyed!"
    Mullins, meanwhile, has also previously imagined in 2013 what North West would look like. He has also predicted the possible appearance Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling's future child after Us broke the news of that the actress was pregnant in summer 2014.

Read more: Kim Kardashian, Kanye West's Son's Looks Predicted by Forensic Artist - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Ooh, staged book reading opp, proving they read on here. At least it's the right way up!
    Well, he isn't George W. Bush, ya know!
    rollo likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Well that is one scary rendition. I see Michael Jackson in there too. (Shudders)

It's Blanket!

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyGirl View Post
    I see Michael Jackson in there too. (Shudders)
    Michael Jackson in a little boy? *insert dead pedo joke*
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Maybe he will call his son after his lover..(whatever his name is).

Baby boy = Blue. Funny if they named him Blue. I'm sure Beyonce would appreciate it.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

That's terrifying.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

fgg

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Only Had Male Embryos Implanted for a Son

Kim Kardashian put all of her eggs in one basket! The now-pregnant reality star, 34, and husband Kanye West underwent an IVF gender-selection process this spring to predetermine baby No. 2’s sex.

“She only had boy embryos implanted,” says a source close to Kardashian, who confirmed the gender on Monday, June 21, after Us Weekly broke the news. During the procedure — which can start at roughly $17,000 — doctors isolate fertilized embryos of the preferred sex in a lab, then transfer them to a uterus.

“Kanye and Kim are so excited to complete their family,” says another source of the parents of daughter North, 2. “Kanye loves Nori more than anything, but to make his world complete, he wanted a little boy, an heir,” says a source close to West.
    Kardashian is elated as well. “Kim always wanted two kids,” says a Kardashian pal. “A girl and a boy.”

It’s been a long road to give North a baby brother. Kardashian has been open about her struggles to conceive on E!’s Keeping Up With the Kardashians. The fashionista suffered previous failed IVF attempts and even spoke with psychic John Edward for advice.

The Selfish author — now in her second trimester, according to a source — shared the news that she was expecting in a show teaser: “I just got the blood test back and I’m pregnant!” she happily told sister Khloe Kardashian.

The next day, the mom told Us how excited she is, despite a case of severe morning sickness: “I can barely get out of bed,” she told Us. “But it’s so worth it. I don’t really care.”

Adds the Kardashian source: “Kim would have happily taken a healthy baby, but being able to choose the sex is the cherry on top!”

Read more: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Only HadÂ*Male Embryos Implanted - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information