Page 6 of 281 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree10147Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

But she's basically Kim!!
    Callalily and arie_skop like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Yeah, today has a 'y' in it so Kanye is due another rant.
    Wilson likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

When people do things like twitter wars it makes them all look utterly stupid

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Amber Rose isn't any better than a Kardashian
    She's way better looking and doesn't come across as quite as vapid.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Yes, she may look better to some but she's less vapid because she only has Instagram to post her semi nudes!! Plus, she only had one famous boyfriend and one half famous husband!! She's talking about their kids and family which is real petty on her part!! Khloe made the comment talk about her!! I Really don't like this chick!!! Damn chicken head!!
    sprynkles and arie_skop like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Not a fan of Rose but when I read this
    Rose—who dated Kanye before Kim and remains a good friend of Tyga's ex, Blac Chyna—spent a few minutes criticizing the—and this bears repeating—fully illegal relationship.
    "She's a baby, she needs to go to bed at 7 o'clock and relax," Rose said about Jenner in the interview. "That's ridiculous. He [Tyga] should be ashamed of himself. That's how I feel. For sure. He has a beautiful woman and a baby and left that for a 16-year-old who just turned 17."
    She didn't attack Kylie but actually blamed Tyga for going after 16 year olds while he has a wife and baby.

kloes reply is so funny
    “I was a stripper since I was 15 years old,” Amber Rose told Foxx. Please don't worry about my sister who has a career & her shit (1)
    What career are we talking about?
    anyways 1:27 AM - 17 Feb 2015

[QUOTE][
    Gawker has a an article with all the tweets Amber Rose and Khloe Kardashian Debate Whose Family Is More Whorish

And also one about Poor poor Nori

The Devil and God Raged Inside North West at New York Fashion Week

Jordan SargentFiled to: NORTH WEST

Today 5:45pm

Would you take your baby to a fashion show? You probably wouldn't. What baby could enjoy a fashion show, and what person could enjoy a fashion show while tending to a baby? Of course, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are not normal people, and their daughter North West is not a normal baby. And so it was with North's legendary Fashion Week: A constant nightmare punctuated by writhing, screaming, wailing, and resting "Can I live?" face.
    North's weekend from hell began on Thursday, when she briefly attended the debut of her father's new fashion line. The show was held up by a delay so protracted that Kanye was forced to answer for it in a subsequent interview. Later, he blared his new single "Wolves." Despite being seated in the vicinity of fashion icons such as Cassie, North cried with the force of a demon.
    Later in the night, North was photographed by paparazzi, clinging to a pack of gum like it was a life preserver, looking visibly scarred after having attended just one fashion show. It would only be the beginning.

On Saturday, North tagged along with her mother and father to Alexander Wang's show. Wang's fall line featured a heavy goth motif, with ghoulish models draped in black stomping around in chunky platform boots. North sporting her own baby Doc Martens seemed to find it all... very disturbing, and attempted to slip from her mother's grasp and through the floor where she might possibly find some solace.

Here, in one of the greatest photos in the history of the fashion industry, is a stiff and starfishes Nori attempting to expel herself from her mother's arms:
    On Sunday, North had the day off. It was very cold in New York City, with the temperature dipping below 10 degrees. Here is North, photographed outside her parents' SoHo apartment, attempting to will herself into another dimension.

On Monday morning, the West family left New York City. For her airport look, North wore a green hoodie, green jeans, gleaming Stan Smiths, and a face of general repugnance.

Here is the face of someone who deserves a vacation:

See you next year!
    Last edited by kasippu; February 16th, 2015 at 11:46 PM.

She learned the art of a temper tantrum from her father.
    nana51, arie_skop and holly like this.
    I donít care who gets offended. Your offense is your problem, not mine!

I wish someone would step in and save this kid, it's awful watching Nori cry and get no comfort, instead she's being used as a prop.
    rollo likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    khloe's just mad cause no one wants to see her naked. If she was a stripper they'd throw coins at her.
    Sharpened pennies to get her off the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    But she's basically Kim!!
    But more honest (which isn't saying much, but still....) and that has to count for something.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    I wish someone would step in and save this kid, it's awful watching Nori cry and get no comfort, instead she's being used as a prop.
    Yep, and being taken backstage and dumped on the nanny so Cim can enjoy the show. Fuck I hate these people more every day. I long for the day when they crash and burn. Can't believe some people still worship these trolls.
    rollo and arie_skop like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Sharpened pennies to get her off the stage.

But more honest (which isn't saying much, but still....) and that has to count for something.
    Nope it doesn't count and it pisses me off that I have to take up for a Kardashian... However, she didn't speak on this because she was concerned she did it to get attention because she is just an Instagram nude model who get invited to parties/clubs so people can look at her ass!!! She went after Kylie and Khloe being her sid went after AR. So now she is posting all over Twitter and Instagram getting a lot of attention.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kanye West reveals that Kim's family is his own as he calls Kris Jenner 'mum' - hellomagazine.com

Kanye West reveals that Kim's family is his own as he calls Kris Jenner 'mum'

17 FEBRUARY 2015 Kanye West was welcomed into the Kardashian-Jenner fold a long time ago, and the rapper revealed just how much he considers them his family when he referred to his mother-in-law, Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner, as his "mum".

Speaking to Style.com for New York Fashion Week, the 37-year-old showed that he has taken Kim's mum as his own when he talked casually about a time when he was at her house every day, in his "little brother's old room, Rob’s old room, re-tailoring...".

Kanye, who lost his own mother Donda West back in 2007, was opening up about the impact his relationship with Kim had on his friendships when he casually mentioned his "mom" Kris.

"Soon as we started dating, fashion people were really opposed to the idea of reality stars. And all the relationships, the somewhat friends that I had somewhat built up, completely turned their backs on her and me."

"They already had their back to her, and now they turned it to me," he said.
    "The so-called traction that I was getting in the high-fashion world was completely thrown out the window and I was finally allowed to go to school, where every day I was in my mom [Kris Jenner]'s house, in my little brother's old room, Rob's old room, re-tailoring...'

The rapper-turned-designer, who is trying to break down elitism and separatism in high-end fashion, said he was perplexed designers do not work with Kim and her famous figure, because she has "the body of all bodies".

Kanye lost his mum due to surgery complications after a breast reduction and undergoing liposuction in 2007 when she was 58.

During a heart-felt speech at a concert last year he revealed that his only regreat in life was that his daughter North didn’t get to meet his mum: "There's only one thing I wish I could change out of everything that's ever happened. I wish that my mother could've met my daughter."

Kanye West reveals that Kim's family is his own as he calls Kris Jenner 'mum' - hellomagazine.com

I have seen quite a few comments on the Daily Mail from commenters who either work with kids or have kids with issues, they say they think North is on the autism spectrum. Who knows if it is true, but she doesn't ever look like she's very happy. But then I guess why would she be, miserable parents and situations they stick her in.
    Kittylady likes this.

Ha.

Whoop. Someone beat me to this.

I think I like this one better:

Last edited by MsDark; February 17th, 2015 at 11:54 AM.
    WeWeLies and arie_skop like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 6 of 281 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information