Page 59 of 352 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

They know at conception if they did sperm washing and then had it placed in Kim.
    Clubber Lang and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

they don't typically do sperm washing in cali .....

never mind - i meant spinning. sorry!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    They know at conception if they did sperm washing and then had it placed in Kim.
    Or placed in the Filipino surrogate.

Sperm washing would make sense so that Kanye can ensure he has an "heir". The surrogate theory also makes sense since every episode this season of Keeping Up With the Trash has been about Kim undergoing all that IVF, harvesting those eggs for the poor surrogate I'm sure.
    Let's say Cim and Kanye found out the sex of this baby early at 16 weeks... While pregnant with North Cim was already the size of a blimp at 13, 14 weeks- as of yesterday she looks like she had a doughnut or two, or underwent IVF, but at her height and weight does not look four, five months along. Definitely calling horseshit with these losers.
    Angeli likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

czb

cvs can be done at 10 weeks or so.

knowing the gender is not proof of a surrogate or ivf ....

Elite Member

No, certainly not proof, just speculation. She did feature herself doing IVF in every episode of the show this season though, so that's for sure (I guess the IVF could've been faked, who knows with these God-forsaken people).

They wouldn't let me get my ultrasound to find out this baby's gender until my 20 week visit, though I know it can be done a little bit earlier... I don't know, just the fact that she looks far thinner than last time for being 3, 4, 5 months along or whatever plus the producer that left Keeping Up With The Kardashians going to the gossip rags and saying that they they are for sure using a surrogate from the Philippines makes me wonder. I would be very shocked if she actually has her own child again but I guess the swollen feet will tell.

czb

i started getting u/s very early in my pregnancy. but they treat twin pregnancies as high-risk so that is the norm. it is possible that if kim really did have pre-eclampsia with her first pregnancy, she would be in the high-risk category. and the u/s they use have such high resolution, that you can see things pretty early on.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Elite Member

Kylie Jenner is secretly recording album

Kylie Jenner is secretly recording album

Bang Showbiz

© NewsCred

Kylie Jenner is secretly recording her debut album.

The 17-year-old reality TV star is reportedly "leaning on" her rapper boyfriend Tyga, 25, in the studio, as he is helping her to write and produce most of the tracks.

A source close to the 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star told Us Weekly magazine: "She's secretly working on an album that he is producing. Tyga is helping her write."

The brunette beauty started taking singing lessons last August and has shared videos of herself singing on Instagram, but recently claimed she wasn't sure whether she wanted to pursue a career in the music industry.

She told 'Entertainment Tonight': "No... I don't know. I like to keep all that to myself but I am really excited I'm coming out with... a new website this summer. I am just super excited about that... everyone wants to see my make-up tips and what I do with my hair and this and that. So, I just want to do tutorials and show what I use because I feel people are really interested in that."

Kylie's mother Kris Jenner recently insisted she is an "amazing" singer, but the teenager previously dismissed rumors she wanted to become the next Katy Perry.

She addressed the speculation on Twitter last September, writing: "I respect everyone's art! but I don't want to be the next anybody. I just want to be the next Kylie Jenner."

This article was from BANG Showbiz and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network.

Elite Member

Oh joy. I'm sure each and every song will be explosion of artistic innovation, boasting sales of unprecedented heights causing both the Beatles and Michael Jackson to look like talentless slackers by comparison.

"This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    ^ I had preeclampsia and delivered prematurely with a twin pregnancy. Then I did it again a couple of years later with another twin pregnancy. She could just go to a high risk doctor. Twin pregnancies often go to high risk doctors anyway. If a doctor knows that you are at high risk for pre-E they will give you extra monitoring.
    Yep. I was the same with my children (no twin pregnancies though). Had PE that turned into HUS and had extra monitoring by my GP, a Professor and an OBYN.

Never knew who the heck "Tyga" was...

googled images for him...looks like a super annoying little twat.
    Drive-by poster

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    Kylie Jenner is secretly recording her debut album.
    Please don't. Never having heard her sing, I can tell it will suck.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i started getting u/s very early in my pregnancy. but they treat twin pregnancies as high-risk so that is the norm. it is possible that if kim really did have pre-eclampsia with her first pregnancy, she would be in the high-risk category. and the u/s they use have such high resolution, that you can see things pretty early on.
    I got ultrasounds starting at 12 weeks with each pregnancy and asked to see the genders with my first pregnancy at 16 weeks. They told me that at 16 weeks they are pretty much guessing the gender and I had to wait until 20 weeks. Either way she posted on Twitter yesterday that they don't know the gender and aren't having twins so I guess someone just made that up!
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I found out in my 11th week I was having a boy. This was 10 years ago during the Level 2 ultrasound they do for the NT test. You could clearly see the penis.

czb

^^^ yeah - it depends on the u/s.

i started them doing them early, i believe prior to 11 weeks. the u/s the equipment perinatologist was state-of-the art, there were only a few in the US at the time and his clinic had one. super high-res. so i realize my experience was not typical. i'm just saying this because kim saying she does (or as nickiD points out, does not) know the gender does not mean anything.

Thread Information