Page 58 of 352 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kylie Jenner reveals mother Kris 'cut her off financially' at age 14 | Daily Mail Online

'I pay for everything': Kylie Jenner, 17, reveals her mother Kris 'cut her off financially' at age 14... and has been taking care of herself ever since

By Lucy Mapstone for MailOnline
    Published: 15:05 EST, 8 June 2015 | Updated: 20:24 EST, 8 June 2015

While most teenagers rely on their parents for financial help until they're slightly older, that hasn't been the case for Kylie Jenner.

The reality TV star, 17, has revealed that she has long been an independent young woman as far as money is concerned - from the age of 14, in fact.

Speaking to UK's InStyle magazine, the teen star opened up about taking care of herself in terms of money for the past three years, after her mum Kris Jenner 'cut her off'.

+8

Independent young woman: Kylie Jenner, 17, has revealed she has been paying for everything herself from the age of 14 in a new interview with UK's InStyle magazine

'My mum cut me off financially three years ago so I pay for everything – my car, my gas and food as well as my clothes,' she revealed.
    The news that Kylie has been paying for everything herself may come as a shock to those who assume she is still looked after by her famous parents Kris, and father Bruce, who recently underwent a gender transition and is now known as Caitlyn.

However, with the fun and responsibility of buying her own stuff, the young star has admitted that she regrets many of her choices, especially those in her wardrobe.
    She regaled: 'There are so many outfits I bought in the past that I just think now are NOT cute – but there's not very much I can do about it!'

+8

'My mum cut me off': The teen star admitted her mother Kris Jenner stopped paying for her for things three years ago

The youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, who found fame at the tender age of 10 on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, has clearly learned from her mistakes and is now a bona fide fashion star.
    Adding to her litany of career triumphs at just 17, Kylie recently launched her Topshop fashion line along with her older sister Kendall, 19.
    As well as the collection, Kylie has also worked with top brands including PacSun, OPI and Steve Madden, is the ambassador for skin care label Nip + Fab and has also dipped her toes in modelling over the years.

+8

Difficult relationship? Kylie's comments about her 'Momager' cutting her off came just weeks after she revealed her older sister Khloe Kardashian is more of a mother figure to her

It has been claimed that Kylie's net worth is an estimated $5m thus far, thanks to her years of working in the industry on TV and as well as her endorsements.
    Kylie's comments about being 'cut off financially' from Kris, 59, come just weeks after she revealed her big sister Khloe Kardashian is more of a parental figure to her.
    Speaking to Grazia magazine, she said: 'Khloe is more of a mum to me than my mum is sometimes. My mum is all about being friends'.
    And it seems being independent from a young age has had an effect on the star, as she recently revealed in an episode of KUWTK that she is already thinking about moving out and getting her own place when she turns 18 in August.
    However, she does admit that she has been influenced by 'Momager' Kris in some ways, especially when it comes to her style.

+8

Long career already: Kylie has been appearing in Keeping Up With The Kardashians since the age of 10 along with her sister Kendall, half siblings and parents

+8

Growing up fast: Kylie is reportedly worth $5m on her own, thanks to her appearances on the TV show as well as her fashion and beauty partnerships

+8

Inspiration: Kylie also admitted that her personal style is perhaps more influenced by Kris, a 'darker' look

+8

Young professional: Kylie recently launched her Topshop clothing line with sister Kendall - one of her many lucrative business choices

'I think my style is a little bit darker thanks to my mom,' she said.
    'There are a lot of skulls around her house and the furniture is mostly black and white. She wears a lot of black too, I think that has definitely rubbed off on me.'
    Also in the InStyle interview, Kylie - who is famed for sharing rather revealing snaps of her slim and curvy figure on Instagram - admitted that she doesn't actually have to exercise.
    'I haven't worked out in two and a half years. I'm living out my youth not doing any exercise and eating what I want, which is pretty bad,' she confessed.
    'I'm into yellow rice – you just cook it for 15 minutes, it tastes so good.'

Elite Member

Kylie wants to be Cim so bad it hurts. Such a shame too, when she was younger (13, 14 years old) she was actually pretty cute and looked happy- she looks like a miserable bitch in every picture she's in these days.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

So her mom turned her out early?
    sluce likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartermrc View Post
    Disneyland huh? Nori won't remember it, we waited until our younger child was 6 before we took her and her older brother there.
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i know plenty of parents who take kids <5 to disneyland, i don't have a strong opinion either way. but i'm sure for nori, they'll probably shut down at least part of the park.
    We've been taking our 5 yr old daughter to Disneyland since she was 2. She remembers her trips. She remembers what rides she went on, what characters she's met, what princesses she's dressed up as at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Kids remember more than you think they do. At least, ours does!
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Expecting a Baby Boy!

CELEBRITY NEWSJUN. 10, 2015 AT 7:45AM BY ERIC ANDERSSON

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are expecting a baby boy, sources tell Us Weekly.Credit: Taylor Hill/Getty Images
    Too bad the name Reign is already taken! Multiple sources confirm that Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West are giving 2-year-old daughter North a little brother. "Kanye loves Nori more than anything, but to make his world complete he wanted a little boy, an heir," says a source close to West. “He's overjoyed!"
    Kardashian is elated as well. "Kim always wanted two kids," says a Kardashian pal. "A girl and a boy."
    PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian's baby bump style
    Kardashian, 34, and West, 38, documented their struggle to conceive baby No. 2 on E!'s Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Over the past year, the fashionista underwent in vitro fertilization, consulted a cadre of doctors, and even talked to psychic John Edward.
    "Kim was really down about it," a source says of her inability to get pregnant. "And she was worried." As she recently told Glamour, "The waiting and waiting has been a roller coaster."
    PHOTOS: Kimye's sweetest moments
    But this spring, she received the news she longed to hear: "I just got the blood test back and I’m pregnant!" she exclaimed to sister Khloe Kardashian on a show teaser that aired May 31.
    The day after that aired, the Selfish author — now in her second trimester, according to a source — told Us how excited she is: “I'm so grateful to be pregnant when we didn’t even think it was going to happen.”
    She said that she didn't even mind her severe morning sickness. "I can barely get out of bed," she continued. "But it’s so worth it. I don’t really care."
    PHOTOS: Nori's fabulous life
    Kardashian felt well enough to browse for boys' baby clothes with West at New York City boutique Trico Field June 1. "Just like Nori," says the West source, "this kid will be well-dressed." Bring on the custom-made Balmain!

Read more: Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Baby Gender: It's a Baby Boy - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Another baby clad in black leather.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cartermrc View Post
    Disneyland huh? Nori won't remember it, we waited until our younger child was 6 before we took her and her older brother there.
    Every single second of it will be captured on film so Nori will be able to watch it over & over forever. Poor baby. Her whole life is going to be like this-she didn't ask for this. None of the kids did.

Nori will probably have the best Tell All book-other than Suri. I just hope I'm still alive when all these kids (there are so many fucked up celeb parents) are finally old enough to write their books. I just need to know the TRUTH about all of these whackjobs.

This is how you know you are a Gossip Junkie. You are thinking about your way in the future fixes. I am not ashamed.
    JazzyGirl and Sylkyn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Born into the bondage of skankery?

Please Jesus can one of these little girls rebel and become a nun? A harvard lawyer? A lesbian? And NOT a cute, sexy lipstick lesbo, but one who looks like a pre-op Chaz Bono.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I want to know who paid for Kylie's ps! And I don't believe her mother cut her off. Why would she? And even if she did, she had a father. Her interview is so lame because she hasn't done anything, including go to school.
    holly likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

czb

it is poorly stated, but i am assuming that while she lived at the Manor Jenner she had to buy her own clothes and entertainment with her buds. i seriously doubt that kris billed her for rent and food.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

However, with the fun and responsibility of buying her own stuff, the young star has admitted that she regrets many of her choices, especially those in her wardrobe.

She regaled: 'There are so many outfits I bought in the past that I just think now are NOT cute – but there's not very much I can do about it!'
    And in the real world some of us are just happy that we can scrape together enough different clothes to get through the week at work.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Poor little bugger is going to look like one of The Village People.
    SHELLEE, Clubber Lang and Sylkyn like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Ain't no way in hell is this dumb cow 20 months pregnant already (the gestational age when they find out gender). I call bullshit! Surrogate for sure.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

czb

20 months pregnant?

i thought she was a cow, not an elephant ....
    sluce and twitchy2.0 like this.

How far along is she that they can identify the gender? I think I found that out at my 20 week ultrasounds?
    holly likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    How far along is she that they can identify the gender? I think I found that out at my 20 week ultrasounds?
    Generally, it's 18-26 weeks but some of the newer machines can determine sex as early as 12 weeks. Not sure how accurate they actually are.

Thread Information