Page 57 of 352 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

^ I had preeclampsia and delivered prematurely with a twin pregnancy. Then I did it again a couple of years later with another twin pregnancy. She could just go to a high risk doctor. Twin pregnancies often go to high risk doctors anyway. If a doctor knows that you are at high risk for pre-E they will give you extra monitoring.
    sluce, Honeythorn and soogar like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Jesus. I'm pregnant the same time as this trollop. Please God let her balloon to astronomic proportions (again).

Also I just want to gloat about the fact that I predicted her being a pregnant a month or two ago, therefore, "Nanny nanny boo boo, y'all smell like poo poo."
    Kanye is gonna let you finish, but just remember, Kim has he best pregnancies of all time!!
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Kim cracks! Kardashian goes on expletive-filled rant over 'lies' about her pregnancy... and Twitter asks if she's been hacked

By GEORGE STARK FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 21:55, 2 June 2015 | UPDATED: 10:22, 3 June 2015

It would probably be best to stay on the good side of Kim Kardashian right about now.
    The pregnant reality star - who just revealed she's suffering from the 'worst' morning sickness - has gone hell for leather on Twitter, lashing out at 'lies' being spread over her pregnancy, in an expletive-filled rant.
    It seemed so out-of-character for the 34-year-old that she later revealed Twitter had got in touch to check if her account had been hacked.

'Pregnant KiKi does not play!!!! *BLOOP!*' Kim began, as she prepared to get a few things that had been bothering her off her chest.
    Kim - who announced that she was expecting her second child on Sunday - ranted to her 32.3million followers: 'Can't wait til my website is active! I'm gonna do live video streaming so every time someone talks s*** I can go blast the f*** outta them.'
    It was not clear exactly what had prompted Kim's anger, but she then replied to a fan who told her that talk show host Wendy Williams had speculated she was going to use a surrogate and fake her pregnancy with a prosthetic belly.

Feeling hormonal? On Tuesday, Kim also let rip on Twitter as ranted about 'lies' being printed about her

Morning rant: Kim went off on one on Twitter... shortly after complaining about morning sickness

• SHARE PICTURE

+6
    Do not cross her: Kim - who announced that she was expecting her second child on Sunday - ranted to her 32.3million followers about telling the truth over her pregnancy

Out of character: Kim later revealed that Twitter had asked if she'd been hacked

'Please!' Kim responded. 'This is the type of stuff I will address. If I got a surrogate I would say I did! Thankfully I didn't have 2.'
    When another fan asked Kim why she would give negative people the satisfaction of responding she said: 'I just mean rumors or lies. People make up so much even people close who u think are legit. Truth time.'
    It seems Kim's anger appeared to be so unlike her, that she later revealed Twitter had got in touch to check if it was really her sending the heated tweets.

She explained: 'Hahahaha Twitter just contacted me to see if I've been hacked LOL #JustPregnantKeeks.'
    Two hours later, she took to the social networking site once again to vent about the reaction to her unusual posts.
    She wrote: 'Media is lame! Saying I went on a Twitter rant Bc I was bored in my dressing room for 2 hours laughing & tweeting w my friends being real.'
    Adding: 'You will know when I rant....this was not a rant. Ohhhh I know a good rant.'
    She then took to the site to ask for advice on what she should do next, writing: 'I'm soooooo bored!!!!! What's everyone up to?'

Read more: Kim Kardashian goes on Twitter rant over 'lies' about her pregnancy | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

KiKi?

KaKa.
    sluce, ADel, darksithbunny and 7 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

So....she is able to express at least ONE emotion, at least in print
    Drive-by poster

She's having a meltdown because Caitlin stole her thunder.
    Piss off!

^All while promoting her new website.
    Gossip Junkie and holly like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I wonder if Nori knows how bored she is?

North West’s 2nd Birthday Party Will Be At Disneyland!
    Posted on Jun 4, 2015 @ 16:23PM

Someone’s going to have an extra special birthday this year! Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will be throwing their daughter, North West, a private birthday party later this month at Disneyland. This party could definitely one up the “Kidchella” party the proud parents threw last year for North’s first birthday.

North West Birthday Disneyland — The Daughter of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Will Be Having Her Birthday Party At The Theme Park | Radar Online
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Gold Member

Disneyland huh? Nori won't remember it, we waited until our younger child was 6 before we took her and her older brother there.
    JazzyGirl likes this.

czb

i know plenty of parents who take kids <5 to disneyland, i don't have a strong opinion either way. but i'm sure for nori, they'll probably shut down at least part of the park.

She will probably be scared. What's new?
    Clubber Lang likes this.

czb

she might be. depends on how OTT they go with the party. maybe kanye will do the costumes. mickey may show up in combat boots and a military jacket with a confederate flag.
    sluce, Clubber Lang and stef like this.

Elite Member

'Pregnant KiKi does not play!!!! *BLOOP!*'

When I read that I couldn't help but picture her sitting on the toilet going poop, texting/twittering all pissed off, "Kiki doesn't play!"
    *Takes shit*
    I imagine "BLOOP" is her explaining the sound of it hitting the water.

Bluebonnet and ConstanceSpry like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Thread Information