Page 55 of 352 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

Considering how easily this bitch gets pregnant, I never want to hear her use infertility issues as a fake story line on her fake ass show.

As much as I don't like Kim I don't think we can judge how easily she gets pregnant based on these two pregnancies. Who knows how long she was actually trying before she got pregnant? My very good friend has PCOS and tried for three years to have a baby before she got pregnant. Her baby is less than six months old and now she's pregnant again without even trying. The fact that she got pregnant so easily the second time doesn't mean that she didn't have fertility issues in the past.

i mean, she probably is lying but I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt.
    twitchy2.0 and nana51 like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

June 1, 2015: MediaTakeOut.com just got a WORLD EXCLUSIVE . . . we spoke with a FORMER producer from Kim Kardashian's show KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS - and they tell us that Kim is "faking" her pregnancy.

The producer, who spoke EXCLUSIVELY to MediaTakeout.com on a condition of anonymity explained, "[Kim and Kanye] hired a FILIPINA woman straight from the Phillipines and moved her into [a house in Manhattan Beach, California that Kanye SECRETLY owns]. She's the one that's pregnant with Kim and Kanye's baby."

MediaTakeOut.com CONFIRMED the address given to us by the former producer is IN FACT owned by Kanye West. The address is NOT where he or Kim live.

According to our snitch, Kim and Kanye have NOT been trying to get pregnant - like E! Show suggests, because Kim is DEATHLY afraid of gaining weight. The insider explained, "I don't think Kim even wants any more kids, but Kanye does, and Kim knows that another kid is GOOD FOR BUSINESS so she's going through with it." Our snitch adds, "But she DEFINITELY wasn't going to get pregnant again."

So what about the BABY BUMPS that we expect to see on Kim over the next 8 or so months? The producer claims that Kim is working with a HOLLYWOOD COSTUME DESIGN STUDIO to create custom prosthetic bellys . . . that she can change as her "pregnancy" gets further alon
    rollo, holly and Gossip Junkie like this.

^^ I believe this article. Kim is waaay to obsessed with her body to "ruin" it, even temporarily, to have another baby. They can afford a surrogate, and I have no doubt that's who's carrying their 2nd child.

If the fake baby thing is true, I really really hope that her pillow deflates and defies gravity.
    Bluebonnet, idunno, joebob and 5 others like this.

I can't stand this trollop.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    Piss off!

If her ankles and feet don't swell up and if she doesn't turn into a beached whale, we'll know the pregnancy is fake.

I want to see her pose naked and pregnant like kourtney did...although costuming can even make fake baby bellies look real too. We shall see! I am sort of looking forward to her weight gain if she is carrying this babe herself.

Pillow watch 2015. Wouldn't it be great if she tripped while wearing inappropriately high heels and her fake belly came off?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Its certainly possible that she's not carrying the baby but her face is swollen and her hips and ass have gotten humungous the last couple months... As mentioned above, time will tell.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

A*O

If she is really preggo why are people shocked that it was so "easy"? Believe it or not most women get preggo without any problem at all. I much prefer the pillow conspiracy. Keep a close watch on her ankles which looked like puffer fish in her 3rd trimester.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I already thought she was pregnant, carrying 2 giant baby rhinos in her ass
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Keep a close watch on her ankles which looked like puffer fish in her 3rd trimester.
    Exactly. I'm telling you, don't watch the belly, watch the feet! It's the only way to know.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    If she is really preggo why are people shocked that it was so "easy"? Believe it or not most women get preggo without any problem at all. I much prefer the pillow conspiracy. Keep a close watch on her ankles which looked like puffer fish in her 3rd trimester.
    She has claimed to have fertility problems more than once.

A*O

Maybe so. I don't believe a word this bitch says about anything and wouldn't be at all surprised if she claimed fertility problems to garner yet more attention and sympathy just to be "on point".
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Thread Information