Page 51 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

http://dlisted.com/

Kendall And Kylie Jenner Were Booed At The Billboard Awards

May 18, 2015 / Posted by: Allison

Or should I say, the Bill-boored Awards? (Donít get up, Iíll show myself out for that one). When 19-year-old model Kendall Jenner and 17-year-old aspiring Kim Kardashian impersonator Kylie Jenner crawled on stage at the Billboard Music Awards to introduce their sisterís current husband Kanye West last night, they were met with a wall of boos thicker than the high-density foam padding in the Build-A-Butt room at the Kardashian Khompound.

There are many reasons for why Pimp Mama Krisí two youngest earners got booed: the room was filled with ghosts, the audience was yelling the first syllable of the Kardashian familyís favorite word (Botox), it was the same crowd from that Clippers game Kendall went to last weekend, they were actually saying ďToĒ in an attempt to summon Chris Hansen and the To Catch A Predator crew and catch Kylieís shameless pedo boyfriend Tyga. But if I had to put money on it, Iím going with: because people are sick of their asses.

Then again, those boos might not have been meant for Kendall and Kim Jr.; they were introducing a performance by their brother-in-law Kanye, and that audience had already sat through enough eyeroll-inducing antics for one night. Plus, we canít even be sure if anyone booed through Kanyeís performance, since most of it was censored.
    SHELLEE, msdeb and Lily Bleu like this.

Holy Yeezus on a cracker that shit was un-listenable. I could go on and on about how badly that sucked but I don't feel like expending the energy on it right now.

I hope the booing becomes a trend
    Lily Bleu likes this.
    Drive-by poster

KarBOOshian-ing?
    Lily Bleu and spinmonkey like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

The boo's were great, Kylie looked like she was about to run off stage and cry... And I loved every second!
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

'I'm the one you lied to the longest': Kris Jenner berates ex Bruce for not being truthful with her about wanting to be a woman in KUWTK special

• In part two of About Bruce, Kris Jenner tells Bruce he's never been really honest with her
    • The Olympian tells his ex-wife that she 'treated him badly' during the last five years of their marriage
    • Kris reveals she needs time to mourn because 'Bruce is dead'
    • Kim Kardashian gives her stepdad fashion advice and tells him he has to be 'chic-er than this'
    • When his daughters ask when they should start calling him 'her,' Bruce replies: 'You will see me and you will know'

By RACHEL MCGRATH FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 20:49 EST, 18 May 2015 | UPDATED: 02:32 EST, 19 May 2015

28shares
    86View comments

In a raw exchange during part two of Keeping Up With The Kardashians: About Bruce, Kris Jenner told her ex- husband he shut her out of his life a long time ago.
    As the Olympic gold medalist complained that she was the most difficult to talk to about his gender transition, the momager, 59, responded: 'Maybe it's because I'm the one you lied to the longest.

'You were angry. That made me angry,' Kris said as her tear-smudged mascara ran down her face.
    'You know, you treated me badly the last four or five years of our marriage,' Bruce responded.
    Scroll down for video

Hard to handle: Kris Jenner, 59, told Bruce Jenner that he had 'shut her out' as she struggled to cope with her ex-husband's decision to become a woman

Hitting back: Bruce, 65, responded that Kris had 'treated him badly' during the final years of their marriage

Teary-eyed: The Kardashian momager clearly had a really hard time about what her former husband was doing as shown in part two of About Bruce on Monday

Bruce & Kris Jenner rehash the final years of their marriage

The second part of the two-part special, which began Sunday, continued to show how Bruce's family learned about his gender change and how they reacted to it.
    Meanwhile, the Kardashian and Jenner girls continued to press Bruce on when they should start calling him 'she' as he transitions to living as a woman.
    'You will see me and you will know,' Bruce promised them.
    The girls then asked him whether he had already had - or was going to have surgery that would remove his male sexual organs.
    He told them he was ‘going to play it by ear’ over a full sex change, and that removing the male appendage was just about the last thing in the process.
    Bruce has come clean in the past about how he came close in the late 1980s to traveling abroad to get a sex change operation but then the met and fell in love with Kris and changed his mind.

Answering questions: Bruce continued to explain his side of things to Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie in part two of the KUWTK special About Bruce

Debut as a woman: Kim asked her stepdad: 'When will we start calling you her? Bruce replied: 'You will see me and you will know'

The big cut: After learning he hadn't yet made an appointment to have surgery to remove his penis, Kourtney, sitting next to Kylie, wanted to know if he planned on dating women or men when he is a woman

Quiet: Kendall, 19, appeared subdued as she listed to her dad who spared no blushes in talking about what physical procedures he's undergone and whether he would physically go 'the whole way'

Kourtney, 36, wanted to know if her stepdad planned on dating once he became a woman and if he would date men or women.
    ‘I am not planning on dating or doing any of that,’ he said. ‘I don’t know what I would do. I have not been there yet.'
    Kim, 34, asked if Bruce had been into having sex with her mom, or if it had ‘grossed him out.’
    ‘No, I am totally heterosexual,’ said Bruce. ‘As a guy I was always attracted to women, yeah.’
    ‘I think it will be very different. I am not doing this for that reason, not at all. Who knows?’

Didn't hold back: Bruce told his girls that he's always been attracted to women but didn't know if he'd still date as a woman

Playing it by ear: The 65-year-old reassured his daughters that having sex with their mother Kris hadn't 'grossed him out.' 'I am totally heterosexual,' he told them

A large portion of the second episode Monday night revolved around the relationship between Bruce and Kris who married in 1991, separated in October 2013 and divorced in December 2014.
    Bruce, who fathered daughters Kendall, 19, and Kylie, 17, with Kris, went to her home with a list of things he wanted to tell her.
    'First of all, you're amazing woman,' he said, reading from the note. 'We've had so many great moments together.They're still inside me. They're still part of me and I don't want to let that go.'
    'I would hope that you would kind of be on board.'

Tough talk: 'God, this isn't easy,' Bruce said as he tried to convince his ex-wife Kris to come on board

Needed an explanation: Kris reminded her ex of how she'd tried to talk to him about what was going on and why he was so angry and he just kept telling her she wouldn't understand

Kris, who couldn't stop crying, told him she's confused by what's happening.
    'You never said this was going to be the end result, ever,' she told him.
    'I think just being honest is just something we would have all appreciated,' she went on, 'and I think the truth in your head is different from your actions.
    As Bruce started sobbing, too, Kris remonstrated with him that while she knew he liked to dress as a female, she didn't know he really wanted to be female.
    'I don't know when you went from, 'this isn't working for me anymore' and to, 'I'm going to go all the way,' she said.

In mourning: Kris tried to explain that 'Bruce is dead' and she needed time to deal with the grief she was feeling about losing the man she'd been married to for more than 20 years

'I can't handle this': Kris seemed completely devastated by everything that was going on

Kris also worried that she would be painted as the villain of the piece unless she was supportive of Bruce's transition.

'Bruce, you never explained,' she remonstrated with her ex. 'You said I just wouldn't understand and you couldn't talk about it.That was your answer every time.'

'I turned into the Wicked Witch of the West because of how you were behaving,' she said.
    Finally, the former couple found a way forward and acknowledged that they still had love for each other.
    'I just want to get through this and do the best damn job of not hurting anybody and that includes you,' Bruce told Kris.

Smiling through: 'I still love you baby,' Bruce told his ex as he got up to leave

Facing up to things: Bruce and Kris shared a hug at the end of their heart-to-heart

As the family faced up to the reality of Bruce living as a woman, Kim went over to his home to help sort through his wardrobe.
    'I think you have to chic-er than this,' Kim told him as she looked at some of the clothes he'd been collecting to wear as a woman.
    'Neon has to go,' she added firmly.
    It turned out that Bruce had taken clothes from Kim's closet and from Kris' closet and also 'stolen' Kim's makeup.

The 65-year-old appears thrilled to have his fashion-conscious and style icon stepdaughter taking an interest.
    'I couldn't have a better stylist then you, that's for sure girl,' he told her.
    Kim retorted: 'If you keep some of these pieces, I don't want to be known as your stylist!'

What a girl wears: Kim, 34, went through some of the outfits her stepdad had acquired and discovered he'd taken outfits from her and her mom's closet

Collection: Bruce seemed happy to show off the clothes he liked to wear when he dressed as a woman

Favorite outfit: Kim wasn't totally convinced about the blue leopard print dress Bruce showed her but he told her it 'fit great'

Bonding: Feeling comfortable enough to take his hair out of a ponytail and let it flow loose, Bruce chatted with Kim about girly things

Teasing: Kim warned Bruce that if he kept some of his dubious fashion choices, she wouldn't act as his stylist

Kourtney Kardashian's partner Scott Disick visited with Bruce and told him he has lots of questions.
    Scott, 31, revealed he thought it was something to do with him that had made his relationship with the former decathlete not very close.
    And he expressed relief that maybe it was more to do with what Bruce was keeping to himself about who he is.
    'It was very obvious for a long time he was living with some kind of secret,' Scott said on Monday's episode.
    'I've known him a long time. I care for him. I just want him to be happy,' he said.

Lots of questions: Scott Disick, who has three young kids with Kourtney Kardashian, also had a sit down chat with Bruce and said he thinks it's great that the Olympian gets to live a second life as a woman

Concerned for her kids: Kourtney Kardashian is seen talking with Scott about how they should tell their son Mason, five, that his grandpa is changing to be a woman

Scott and Kourtney talked about how they're going to explain to their kids, and especially five-year-old son Mason, that grandpa is now a woman.
    'I definitely don't want him to find out through someone at school,' Kourtney said. 'I want him to find out through us.'
    She added: 'I think it's just a great lesson to teach him not to judge people.'
    In the first episode of the two-part special, which was filmed several months ago, Khloe Kardashian, 30, was the one who led the charge against Bruce, taking him to task quite forcefully about what exactly was going on.
    The youngest Kardashian sister was clearly concerned about looking out for her younger half-sisters Kendall and Khloe.
    'We knew Bruce was a cross-dresser but we were never told he was going to fully transition and become a woman,' Khloe revealed in Sunday night's episode of About Bruce.

Explaining herself: Khloe, 30, said it had been difficult and emotional to come to terms with what Bruce was doing but she supports him and wants the best for him

Coping: Kendall, who was seen leaning on Khloe during the two part special as she struggled to understand what was happening, said she hopes that the next stage of her father's life could be 'something amazing'

Accepting: The youngest Kylie expressed her wish that her dad could now 'fully be himself'

Pressed by Khloe, the Olympian told her and a tearful Kendall that in five to six months, 'Bruce' will be gone and his new female identity will replace him.
    On Monday night, Khloe explained that she's fully supportive of her stepfather's transition but it's been an emotional and difficult time coming to terms with it.
    The hardest thing was realizing that he'd been unhappy for so much of his life.
    'I wouldn't want anyone to live life that way and that breaks my heart. That makes me sad,' she said.
    Bruce's youngest child Kylie echoed Khloe's sentiments.
    'I feel so horrible he always had this inside and never got to fully be himself,' she said.
    Kendall said: 'I hope for this to turn into something amazing.'
    'He's gone 65 years hiding something.... and if that's her then it's her.'

Finally free: 'No matter what happens, our love for Bruce is never going to change,' Kim vowed at the end of the KUWTK special

Read more: Kris Jenner berates Bruce for not being truthful with her | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by ADel View Post
    I Googled the lyrics to All Day and, at the risk of sounding like an old fuddy-duddy, is this what passes as art these days? Granted, I didn't expect Shakespeare, but really? This shit is just plain bad. I could've written better three sheets to the wind, all snockered up on Uncle Willy's moonshine. And that's saying something!

Read it, only if you don't mind risking precious neurons. Your grey matter will suffer! Proceed with the utmost caution:

All day, nigga
    How long you niggas ball? All day, nigga
    How much time you spent at the mall? All day, nigga
    How many runners do you got on call? All day, nigga
    Swish, swish, how long they keep you in court? All day, nigga
    Take you to get this fly? All day, nigga
    Tell your P.O. how-how long you been high? All day, nigga
    You already know I'm straight from the Chi, all day, nigga
    South, south, south side! All day, nigga
    This Ye, nigga
    Shoppin' for the winter, and it's just May, nigga
    Ball so hard, man, this shit cray, nigga
    And you ain't gettin' money 'less you got eight figures
    For that Jesus piece, man, I've been saved, nigga
    Just talked to Farrakhan, that's sensei, nigga
    Told him I've been on ten since the 10th grade, nigga
    Got a middle finger longer than Dikembe, my nigga, uh
    I don't let 'em play with me
    I don't let 'em talk to me no kind of way
    Uh, they better watch what they say to me
    People still gettin' popped on the day to day
    Though I still got the 100 with the small face, nigga
    Might spend 50 racks on my off day, nigga
    You a fake Denzel like the Allstate nigga
    If you run into me, better have Allstate with you, uh
    You a Rico Suave, nigga
    Ride around listening to Sade, nigga
    If you ain't with us, you in our way, nigga
    You an actor, you should be on Broadway, nigga
    Cause you do shit the broad way, nigga
    Your bitch got an ass, but my broad way thicker
    Late for the class, in the hallway, nigga
    Yeah, the dropout at it as always, nigga, as always
    All day, nigga
    I took a deep sweet breath, and I reached into my head
    Gave him what I had left
    At that moment I dispersed
    All day, nigga
    How-h-how long you ball? All day, nigga
    How much time you spent at the mall? All day, nigga
    How long it take you to get this fly? All day, nigga
    Tell your P.O. how-how long you been high? All day, nigga
    Pour some Hen out for my niggas that died, all day, nigga
    And I keep a bad bitch on the passenger side, all day, nigga
    You already know that I'm straight from the Chi, all day, nigga
    South, south, south side! All day, nigga
    I could do this all day, boy, I'm finna turn this bitch out
    They need that Ye in the streets, boy, there's been a motherfucking drought
    Don't really matter what I make, boy, you know I still go wild
    Like a light skinned slave, boy, we in the mothafuckin' house
    Right now, lookin' real sus right now
    I swear I've been on this flight like a month right now
    Stupid niggas gettin' money, Forrest Gump right now
    Shout-out to Jackie Chan, I need to stunt right now
    They've been lookin' at the Gram, I've been lookin' at the Grammys
    Like, woo, that's us right now
    24/7, 365 days, everybody gettin' paid
    Niggas lookin' at me like I'm worth both MJs
    People saying, "Ye, Ye, take it easy"
    20 Gs for the Yeezy's off of eBay
    Niggas do the most and they ain't done shit
    Only way I can sum it up, son of a bitch
    (Hands up, hands up)
    Some want you dead, ay
    All day nigga
    I took a deep sweet breath, and I reached into my head
    Gave him what I had left
    At that moment I dispersed
    Get low, alright
    Get low, alright
    What up? Alright, alright
    Stay low, alright
    Stay low, alright
    South, south, south side, all day nigga
    Well, well, well
    Let me run
    Let me run to see who came undone
    You've been right in my face
    Let me run 'til you're off my case
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

Is this shit for real? It's like a parody on what a stereotypical rap song is like. I'm embarrassed on his behalf because I know he has no shame.
    stef and Lily Bleu like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Kim Kardashian Dares You to Work As Hard As She Does: "Try It. I Dare You"

Insert that “Eek face" Emoji here. Kim Kardashian doesn’t care what you say — unless you ask her what she does for a living. Then, it’s game over.
    “To be honest, I don’t really pay attention to it,” Kardashian told Billy Bush while talking about her haters during the final installment of her exclusive Access Hollywood interview. “I get more fed up with questions like – I was traveling recently and I was doing a press day and people were like, 'How do you feel when people say what do you do?' And I'm like, I'm here working aren't I? Like, I'm here to promote something,” Kardashian, 35, explained.

"I said, 'Hey why don't you do this – tell someone else that you think can do it. Tell them to do everything that I've done in my career and see if they end up where I'm at,'" she told the host. "Try it. Just try it. I dare you."
    Also, don’t even think about trying to take on North West.

“I will block someone [on social media] if they say something negative about my daughter,” Kanye West’s wife confessed. Other than that? “I don’t really spend the time to [block people]. I find it so weird that people follow you just to be negative.”
    Returning to the subject of Kardashian’s livelihood, the reality star hinted that her family’s E! show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, will likely keep on going after season 10.
    "Every time we're like, 'OK our contracts are up… we're not exciting, there's nothing to share,' and then there are things where we feel like there has got to be other people going through what we're going through and why don't we just continue doing it while we're having fun," she explained. "It's still fun."

Read more: Kim Kardashian Dares You to Work As Hard As She Does - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Kim Kardashian Dares You to Work As Hard As She Does: "Try It. I Dare You

She's so delusional I'm speechless.
    arie_skop, holly and Gossip Junkie like this.

That's SO wonderful as a mother to actually BLOCK anyone who disses North. Glad to see her priorities are intact.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I just tried it. I did it. Only I left out the sex tape if you all don't mind.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    'I'm the one you lied to the longest': Kris Jenner berates ex Bruce for not being truthful with her about wanting to be a woman in KUWTK special
    I don't for a second believe that PMK didn't know about this going into the marriage. He tried to transition when he was with his ex-ex-wife. Kunty Kris is all about the fame and money - then and now.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Kim Kardashian Dares You to Work As Hard As She Does: "Try It. I Dare You"
    I get what she means (don't shoot me, just yet ).
    When the paps and reality show cameras follow you around, everyday life becomes work, so you're never off-duty. I bet it does feel like hard work to get up at 10 AM to get hair and make-up done in time for your 1 PM filler appointment at the "gym", followed by a pap-stroll, and a 1st class flight to Vegas to open a night club. That's a long ass work day.
    Luckily, there's a simple solution for that, when you already have enough money - just quit the show, stop calling the paps, and get a regular 9-5 job. Maybe she'll get some long needed R&R while at the assembly line.

Elite Member

What does she really do? Put on clothes and walk outside? The only person in that family that really works is Kris, since she is one that manages all those whores.
    arie_skop, holly and Gossip Junkie like this.

and does she even do that or is she just the public face of their management?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    and does she even do that or is she just the public face of their management?
    You might have a point.

I also don't think manager is the proper title. Pimp sounds better.
    twitchy2.0 and holly like this.

They do work hard. All those endless meetings where they discuss new ways to stay relevant. You think it's easy? Exhausting!!

Kris: "Kim, you've already done topless. Everyone knows what your tits and ass look like. Boring!! You're going to have to up your game. It's time for VULVA. It's the only way."

Kim: "You're right. But I'm only doing full frontal. We'll save the the close-up gaping labia shots for when our numbers start to drop."

Kris: "Pump up the lips and ass, Khloe. The world is watching. You too, Kylie. Time to earn your keep, little girl. A well-placed nipple slip wouldn't hurt. Also, get me Bruce on the line. Tell him to wear fuchsia lipstick to his bikini wax. It'll show up better in the pictures. Then tell him to make sure the paps catch him bra shopping."
    Last edited by ADel; May 22nd, 2015 at 12:40 PM.

Thread Information