Page 48 of 352 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

E! network is blowing up this "very special" 2-hour Kardashian episode of Bruce's coming out story and how affected they all are by his decision and those poor K girls, etc. etc. so it's pretty apparent that Kris is battling Bruce with his docuseries and Diane Sawyer interview, trying to be the one to bring in the cash.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    Kendall is pretty but those "boots" or whatever they are look like something potatoes are packaged in at the grocery store.
    They really do, or an onion sack. And Khloe's boots are so thick and shapeless, they look like they're standing up on their own in front of her.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    E! network is blowing up this "very special" 2-hour Kardashian episode of Bruce's coming out story and how affected they all are by his decision and those poor K girls, etc. etc. so it's pretty apparent that Kris is battling Bruce with his docuseries and Diane Sawyer interview, trying to be the one to bring in the cash.
    Well, I for one can't wait to see the footage of Kris watching the Sawyer interview sitting next to Bruce, 'cause we all know that happened.

Elite Member

From People.com

BY AMANDA MICHELLE STEINER
    @amandamichl 05/15/2015 AT 01:45 PM EDT

As Bruce Jenner prepares to transition into a woman, his family is rallying to support him in the best way they know how – in Khlo Kardashian's case, that means shopping for "her," which is how Bruce currently refers to his true identity.

In a sneak peek at the two-part special Keeping Up with the Kardashians: About Bruce, which will examine the reaction to Bruce's transition from the Kardashian side of the family, Khlo arrives at his Malibu home bearing gifts.

"I don't know her taste yet, so I'm trying to find that out," Khlo, 30, says.

"I don't know her taste either," says Bruce, 65, becoming emotional over the gesture. "But do you know how nice this is? Without even opening them, do you know how nice this is and how much I appreciate this?"

Keep up with Khlo Kardashian in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

"Well, good," she replies. "You deserve it."

Editor's note: Per Bruce Jenner's request, PEOPLE will continue to use male pronouns until otherwise instructed.

RELATED VIDEO: Exclusive Details on Bruce Jenner's New Life

Keeping Up with the Kardashians: About Bruce premieres Sunday (9 p.m. ET) on E!.
    [/COLOR]

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Because this IS all about them. Even though Bruce is going through the transition…it really, truly is ALL about how it impacts them. My god they are a bunch of self-centered twits.

I don't know, I still kind of feel deep down that they are punking us with this whole trans thing, one final crazy act of desperation to stay in the media

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I don't know, I still kind of feel deep down that they are punking us with this whole trans thing, one final crazy act of desperation to stay sympathetic in the media
    Fixed it for you.
    Palermo likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

They're all self-centered twits, including Bruce. He doesn't get a pass because he's transitioning. He's as big of an asshole as they are, has been and will be.
    idunno, rollo, Briar Rose and 5 others like this.

I was bored so watched the latest episode while it was on at 3am. It was the big Lip issue and made me laugh how Kim and Khloe were trying to encourage Kylie to not lie about her lips. Wish someone would publicly call Kim out on it and ask her when she will admit to her dozens of procedures. Also Kylie seems like a massive spoilt Brat, she looked so bored and disinterested in the 2 interviews that she had to give. she should be thanking her lucky stars that people want to speak to her.
    holly likes this.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Elite Member

For sure, the little ugly one is a dry, spoiled, boring, ungrateful little twat and every bit as bad as the older ones but in a different way. I was thinking that too, "Hey Cim, when are you gonna fess up to your giant fake ass?"

From celebuzz.com:

Celebrity Instagram and Twitter Photo Roundup for May 14, 2015

VIEW FULL SIZE

1 of 29
    Lena Dunham: selfie with selfish #yeahiboughtit (I support experiments in female identity exploration/am a
    student
    of pop culture/will not be shamed)

Well Lena, buying ANY Kardashian book is something you should be ashamed of.
    tulip, arie_skop, rollo and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ADel View Post
    They're all self-centered twits, including Bruce. He doesn't get a pass because he's transitioning. He's as big of an asshole as they are, has been and will be.
    I agree, he isn't any better than Kris.

I flipped through Kim's Selfish book while at an Urban Outfitters (that's one of the more disgusting things I've ever written about myself) and it's even worse than I thought. She writes blurbs for each selfie and they surpass the limits of inane. Like, "Here's Khloe and me, I didn't know what she was going to say I was scared." "I went out to eat and got a salad with no dressing." It's not even laughable, just bad.

Well, i didn't expect Kim to be that insightful lol What a joke of a book- did she pay the publisher to release this book?

Elite Member

The book really is called Selfish? Hilarious.

Why would anyone buy this book? Really, why?

It's making me irrationally angry that she gets to make millions off of her selfies.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Kardashians are our divine punishment because we invaded Iraq. God was all like, "Yeah? That's how you wanna play? Deal with this, motherfuckers. They'll be in your face, on your screens, and in your nightmares every.single.day!! Who's crying now? Anybody else you'd like to invade?"

Thread Information