Page 47 of 352 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Sorry if someone already posted this, but there is a new internet app coming out that blocks anything to do with the Kartrashians on your computer and phone.
    Nice! Can we also get Kardashian-free supermarket checkouts?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    'Kardashians Can Be Blocked From Your Life'.
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/en...rom-your-life/

I don't know, hating them without any guilt is so so much fun. I have no issues feeling judgemental about them at ALL. I will have to think twice before I block them.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Exactly -- the whole thing was so bizarre. No woman with an ounce of self-respect would stay with him. I wonder if this is all for the cameras -- either the relationship or his drinking.
    They are all stupid but there is little they do that ( I think) is not scripted.

My figure changed when I was 13, I was a junior size 5. My waist got slimmer and I got a bubble butt. I remember being really upset that I couldn't fit a size 5 jean over my butt and had to go up to a size 7, have them shortened and have the waist taken in at the back, otherwise I'd get butt crack. A belt made it bunch up. It was a whole thing and you know how tragic 13 year olds can be. WHY would anyone want to go through that if they didn't have to.
    tulip and Bombshell like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    My figure changed when I was 13, I was a junior size 5. My waist got slimmer and I got a bubble butt. I remember being really upset that I couldn't fit a size 5 jean over my butt and had to go up to a size 7, have them shortened and have the waist taken in at the back, otherwise I'd get butt crack. A belt made it bunch up. It was a whole thing and you know how tragic 13 year olds can be. WHY would anyone want to go through that if they didn't have to.

13 is a horrible age. I cannot imagine a mother agreeing to this instead of convincing her little girl how beautiful she is without all of that. PMK is doing the opposite and encourage all her kids (and ex husband) to change. They are becoming more and more a bunch of circus freaks, and though it is sad (especially for the 17 yr old) they are so vapid and vain that I just love this car wreck happening. Kim and kylie will be a really good study cases of what happens when using botox silicon ect before adulthood.
    Clubber Lang and arie_skop like this.

Elite Member

Khloe Kardashian And Kendall Jenner Booed At Clippers Game

Mon, May 11, 2015 | 10:33 AM
    By Nadine DeNinno

Khloe Kardashian And Kendall Jenner Booed At Clippers Game | OK! Magazine

Getty

Looks like not everyone is a fan of the Kardashians! Khloe Kardashian and Kendall Jenner attended a Los Angeles Clippers game on May 8 and got booed!

Twitter

RadarOnline reported that the cameras showed the sisters on the jumbotron for the Clippers vs. Houston Rockets game and they were all smiles for the camera.

Getty

But fans started booing and yelling when Khloe, whose estranged husband Lamar Odom used to play for the Clippers, and Kendall were shown in the second quarter. "The entire crowd booed, a witness at the Staples Center told Radar. It was deafening!"

Getty

The bad fan reaction forced the cameramen to quickly pan away to Floyd Mayweather and Snoop Dogg, who were also sitting courtside.

Getty

"They actually started to look embarrassed and they took the camera off them," a witness told Radar.

This freaks me out everytime I see it. She looks like a crazed garden gnome.

What's she doing?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^^God, she looks so plastic.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I think Kendall is really pretty, but I hate that she is going down the rabbit hole. It must suck harshly to be in that family.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Kendall is pretty but those "boots" or whatever they are look like something potatoes are packaged in at the grocery store. Khloe looks like she is tearing up at being boo'd in one photo. They all must realize the backlash is coming? Hope they saved some cash for therapy because meltdowns in this family will be interesting.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Drive-by poster

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    What's she doing?
    I have no idea. Someone on Tumblr started using it and I get creeped out whenever I see it. She barely looks human.

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    Khloe Kardashian And Kendall Jenner Booed At Clippers Game

Mon, May 11, 2015 | 10:33 AM
    By Nadine DeNinno

Khloe Kardashian And Kendall Jenner Booed At Clippers Game | OK! Magazine

Getty

Looks like not everyone is a fan of the Kardashians! Khloe Kardashian and Kendall Jenner attended a Los Angeles Clippers game on May 8 and got booed!

Twitter

RadarOnline reported that the cameras showed the sisters on the jumbotron for the Clippers vs. Houston Rockets game and they were all smiles for the camera.

Getty

But fans started booing and yelling when Khloe, whose estranged husband Lamar Odom used to play for the Clippers, and Kendall were shown in the second quarter. "The entire crowd booed,” a witness at the Staples Center told Radar. “It was deafening!"

Getty
    First hahah that kloe got boed, second she looks like 'Look Kendall will go with me' and third I think PMK made Kendall (and the rest of the family) sign a contract that however famous they get, they have to spend 10% of their time to the 'Kardasian brand'

Kendall was the only one who didn't seem to have effed with her face. I've been waiting for her super thin lips to start ballooning, and yep, there they are. And so it begins...

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    First hahah that kloe got boed, second she looks like 'Look Kendall will go with me' and third I think PMK made Kendall (and the rest of the family) sign a contract that however famous they get, they have to spend 10% of their time to the 'Kardasian brand'
    I know. Kendall is the only one with any sort of career and of course PMK has to make her support her useless sisters. Next: Kendall has given up her modelling career/she is pregnant (she's a surrogate)/she's made a sex tape etc.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Kendall's face is a frightening shade of orange in those photos.
    holly likes this.

Thread Information