Page 38 of 352 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

what the hell is going on with Kim's mouth? The space between her nose and mouth looks freakish.

“The love and welcoming to Armenia has been overwhelmingly beautiful! I wholeheartedly can’t believe all of you Angels who are outside our hotel with flowers and smiles. I’m incredibly eager to get some sleep and see Armenia in the day light!”
    Good grief. God knows I love to intentionally, and unintentionally, butcher the English language but this vapid twit shouldn't be allowed to write. Or speak.

Gold Member

Because nothing honours genocide like cleavage and nipples....

Kardashians visit genocide memorial in Armenia | Entertainment & Showbiz from CTV News

YEREVAN, Armenia -- Kim Kardashian and relatives on Friday visited the memorial complex in the Armenian capital to the estimated 1.5 million Armenians killed by Ottoman Turks a century ago.
    The celebrity was accompanied by rapper husband Kanye West, sister Khloe and two Armenian cousins, Kourtni and Kara.
    She laid a bouquet of red tulips at the Tsitsernakaberd memorial's eternal flame and the group listened to a talk from Suren Manukian, deputy director of the Genocide Institute.

Armenia and many scholars describe the deaths as the 20th century's first genocide. Turkey denies the deaths constituted genocide, saying the toll is inflated and that those killed were victims of civil war and unrest.
    On April 24, Armenia will commemorate the 100th anniversary of the beginning of the killings.
    Earlier Friday, an Armenian company gave a plot of land to members of the Kardashian family.
    Khloe Kardashian posted a photo on Facebook of a certificate granting her, Kim and their families a plot in a housing subdivision outside the capital Yerevan.
    The visit of the Kardashians, which also includes the daughter of Kim and West, has attracted crowds of fans and journalists.
    Ancestors of the Kardashians emigrated to the United States in the late 19th century.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post

Is Khloe's face powdered here or did she forget to wash off all the cocaine?
    They dont even look like sisters lol
    joebob and Lily Bleu like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    Neither look like they were born on this planet.

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    the only thing they have in common is that freshtastic plastic look of fillers, collagen, botox, and horse shit injected into their bodies.
    Lily Bleu and arie_skop like this.

Elite Member

I think Khloe looks pretty good in that picture. The blonde hair and narrower nose definitely suit her. But Kim has gone too far with the plastic surgery. Whatever she's done most recently to her mouth has changed her look -- and not in a good way.
    Gossiplover likes this.

I disagree that Khloe looks better as a blonde. Even if she was born a blonde, heh. They both have totally ridiculous fake hair and Cim is bald I tell you!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

So I admit when I thihnk it may be an interesting (ie drama filled) episode I watch KUWTK. Poor Rob gets an episode and they trash him. Khloe pointed out that Rob lives with her and no one else bothers to see him, good for her. Rob may have issues but a filmed intervention isn't going to help.
    Oh and apparently Kim had retained placenta for over a year and a half and had ultrasounds at her fertility doctor that never revealed it. Cue "emergency surgery" how is it an emergency after over a year? Wouldn't you get infected before then? Anyway this means she now can only have one child for some reason and needs a surrogate. Oh and poor Rob does call his mom and again it's OMG Kim needs surgery and she's SUCH a trooper so calm and sweet. Whatever, Kris
    arie_skop and darksithbunny like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    So I admit when I thihnk it may be an interesting (ie drama filled) episode I watch KUWTK. Poor Rob gets an episode and they trash him. Khloe pointed out that Rob lives with her and no one else bothers to see him, good for her. Rob may have issues but a filmed intervention isn't going to help.
    Oh and apparently Kim had retained placenta for over a year and a half and had ultrasounds at her fertility doctor that never revealed it. Cue "emergency surgery" how is it an emergency after over a year? Wouldn't you get infected before then? Anyway this means she now can only have one child for some reason and needs a surrogate. Oh and poor Rob does call his mom and again it's OMG Kim needs surgery and she's SUCH a trooper so calm and sweet. Whatever, Kris
    Sounds like Khloe is the only one that supports him, and that intervention shouldnt be filmed. Poor guy, he needs to get away from that family.

Kim and the placenta story is just odd.
    Gossiplover likes this.

It's the best they could come up with since she never wants to be fat and pregnant again ever but one baby is not going to bring enough kash.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

I Finished the episode and I guess it was scar tissue. Which can limit pregnancies, but you don't really know, it's a risk with csections, too.
    It's funny because in the episode she talked about how easy her labor was, pretty sure that story will change, too.
    I'm just waiting for her to call Nori a miracle baby, or maybe an oops will be.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Elite Member

Meet Kourtni and Kara Kardashian! Kim introduces her Armenian cousins (and reveals she has another called Krista)

Read more: Kim Kardashian introduces her Armenian cousins Kourtni and Kara | Daily Mail Online

By George Stark For Dailymail.com
    Published: 15:15 EST, 10 April 2015 | Updated: 00:56 EST, 11 April 2015

And then there were three more!

Kim Kardashian has identified the two family members she has been seen with during her ancestral tour of Armenia as cousins Kourtni and Krista Kardashian... and revealed there is a third cousin named Krista

The 34-reality star - who is has been joined on the trip by sister Khloe, husband Kanye West and daughter North - made the revelation in an Instagram post on Thursday

Meet the family! Kim Kardashian has revealed that she met with Armenia's Prime Minister on Thursday alongside her two cousins Kourtni (middle right) and Kara (end right)

'Khloe & I brought along our cousins Kourtni & Kara Kardashian,' she said, identifying her two family members, pictured alongside her as they met with Armenia's Prime Minister, Hovik Abrahamyan in Yerevan.

But Kim revealed that there is a third sister, adding: 'We miss you Krista! Yes we have 3 cousins who are sisters that all start with a K too! LOL.'

Laugh out loud matters aside, Prime Minister Abrahamyan is said to praised Kim and her family's contribution to 'international recognition and condemnation of the Armenian genocide' during their meeting.

Coming to a new E! show soon? Kourtni and Kara (above) also have a sister named Krista, who was unable to attend

Kim, Khloe and their cousins also jointly promised to push for the recognition of the genocide, the government said.

'The Kardashians apologised for not speaking Armenian but said they are learning their native language,' a government statement said.

'They pledged to continue the struggle for international recognition and condemnation of the Armenian genocide.'

Official visit: Kim and Khloe are seen standing alongside the Armenian flag as they meet with Armenian Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamyan in Yerevan, Armenia on Thursday.

Gilded hall: Kim, Khloe and their newfound cousins sat straight and alert during their meeting with Armenian Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamyan

Red carpet: The reality stars were graciously attended down the Prime Minister's red carpet

Photo op: Kim and Khloe posed with their cousins Kara (far left) and Kourtni (far right) on the steps

Trailblazer: Kim played leader of the Kardashian pack as she strolled through the crowded plaza with sister Khloe and cousins in tow

LOVE is everywhere: The Keeping Up With The Kardashian stars posed with a giant display that spelled out 'love' in capital letters

Back to her roots: Kim, 34, is seen taking a tour of the Gegard Monastery in Armenia with daughter North.

Taking to her Instagram account to reflect on the experience, Kim said: 'It was an honor to meet the Prime Minister of Armenia, Hovik Abrahamyan who expressed how proud they are that we are proud Armenians and we have not forgotten our roots! #NeverForget.'

The Kardashian sisters landed in their ancestral hometown on Wednesday evening and have already hit the ground running when it comes to packing in the sightseeing.

Kim and Khloe have been busy sharing snaps of their first full day in the Armenian capital of Yerevan, as they visit the city's tourist spots, and taking the obligatory selfies at every opportunity.

It is their first trip to the country their late father Robert's side of the family called home before emigrating to the States, with the sisters gushing about getting back to their roots today.

kimkardashian 6 minutes ago Khloe & I visiting Mother Armenia yesterday. This statue reminds visitors of the strong female figures in Armenian history. I love how powerful women are and respected so much in our culture!

Taking to her Instagram, Kim captioned one photo: 'Khloe & I visiting Mother Armenia yesterday.'

'This statue reminds visitors of the strong female figures in Armenian history. I love how powerful women are and respected so much in our culture!'.

It is expected for some of the footage to later appear on their E! Network reality show.

VIPs: Kim and North make their way through the crowds as Armenian police are seen helping them on their tour

Smiles all round: Kim looked genuinely happy to be taking in the sights while out with North and Kanye

Historic: Kanye flashed a rare smile as he, Kim and North were led through the historic grounds

'Blessed': Kim shared this surrealistic snap taken on Thursday with all of her social media followers on Friday

Tottering off: North was off in exploring mode but Kim stayed close behind her.

Awww...Kylie:

Khloe Kardashian

Divorce Case To Be Dismissed

4/10/2015 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Khloe Kardashian has been told to get off her ass in her divorce from Lamar Odom, or the case will be dismissed, and it looks like that's exactly what's about to happen.
    A document was just filed by the court in Khloe's divorce, saying she has not gotten off the dime and unless she files paperwork to seal the deal in the divorce case or the whole case will be thrown out.
    Khloe filed in December 2013 and Lamar never responded. She had a right to go to court and get a default divorce judgment, but she hasn't done it. In fact, sources connected to the Kardashian family tell us she just doesn't want to deal with the divorce and won't take any action.
    It's become a problem, because our sources say the house Khloe and Lamar owned was sold more than a year ago for $5.5 million and the business people don't know what to do with the money because the divorce is in limbo.
    So now the court has made it clear ... if Khloe doesn't file papers to make the divorce final, she will stay married to Lamar and the divorce case will be dismissed ... as early as the end of April.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Thread Information