Page 36 of 352 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Khloe looks like she really slimmed down. I wonder how much of it is due to liposuction?

All of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Did you all see the photo Kendall, super model, tweeted yesterday for Easter? She is nude from the waist down.
    I'm sure in her mind, it's no different than if she was wearing a string bikini bottom, as a side profile of her was shown.

I wonder what Kim is concocting to one-up Kendall...
    Palermo and idunno like this.
    Go Habs Go!!

Gold Member

Well, they flash their silicone boosted tits and ass so much, all of them, that the only shocking thing they could do at this point would be to cover up in properly fitting, tasteful clothes. The horror!

Quote Originally Posted by ADel View Post
    Khloe looks like she really slimmed down. I wonder how much of it is due to liposuction?
    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    All of it.
    Along with a little help from yayo.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ADel View Post

Or cocaine or adderall.
    Kittylady likes this.

Elite Member

Kim is really playing up the surrogate angle on the latest episode (don't judge.) The whole thing is about "I can't get pregnant so I have to use a surrogate and I'm soooo sad about it. Even though I was miserable the whole time I was pregnant, and said I repeatedly that I wanted to use a surrogate next time... But honestly, I conveniently came down with a condition that prevents me from having kids." Why do I watch this shit?
    arie_skop and rollo like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Kim is really playing up the surrogate angle on the latest episode (don't judge.) The whole thing is about "I can't get pregnant so I have to use a surrogate and I'm soooo sad about it. Even though I was miserable the whole time I was pregnant, and said I repeatedly that I wanted to use a surrogate next time... But honestly, I conveniently came down with a condition that prevents me from having kids." Why do I watch this shit?
    So I don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    She couldn't be preparing for the already pregnant surrogate now could she?

She hopes we have forgotten how easily she got pregnant the first time while she was still married to Chris.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

OH yeah her "I was told I couldn't get pregnant" but got pregnant while married ot another man. Maybe that's why it was so stressful.
    Didn't she have Nori at like 35 weeks? I had my son around then too and it was traumatic (my son was only 2 lbs 15 oz) and I never want to do pregnancy or birth again. It was terrifying and miserable.
    She was something else though taking narcotics for round ligament pains, "possible appendicitis", toxemia (who calls it that anymore?). I feel like a jerk saying this, but I almost feel like those too small heels causing swelling and people suggesting pre-eclampsia gave her an idea.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She couldn't be preparing for the already pregnant surrogate now could she?

She hopes we have forgotten how easily she got pregnant the first time while she was still married to Chris.
    We might forget that, but we will never forget how huge she got, and for sure never forget the infamous couch dress.

Elite Member

There was a story in one of the gossip mags (pretty sure it was Star) when Cim was about four months or so that she was so miserable pregnant that she was going to be induced 5 weeks early, and sure enough...

Clubber Lang, BoogsBun and Palermo like this.

Elite Member

Elite Member

Kylie Jenner defends questionable Instagram post.
    http://www.wonderwall.com/tv/Kylie-J...-1866050.story

Kylie Jenner defends questionable Instagram post | Story | Wonderwall

ETonline, Sunday, April 5, 2015, 10:37am (PDT) It isn't really the weekend without a Kardashian Instagram incident!
    On April 4, Kylie Jenner posted a photo from a recent shoot.

"What I wish I looked like all the time," she captioned it.

Fans quickly pointed out that she looks... well, black. (Blackface has an ugly history in the United States, dating back to "minstrel shows" in the pre-Civil War era. Non-white people would paint their faces black and draw exaggerated lips and other features to make themselves look like hideous stereotypes of black people. The practice has persisted in pop culture, reappearing frequently at racist frat parties and sometimes on celebrities.)

Jenner deleted the photo, but one person caught a screenshot. "Kylie Jenner wishes she looked ____ all the time," wrote Karen Civil, an entrepreneur and writer.
    The 17-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star reposted the photo to Instagram, defending the shot as lighting. "This is a black light and neon lights," she wrote, adding, "People lets all calm down."

She also responded on Twitter. "So just got the time to head on social media," she tweeted. "The photographer used a black light & neon lights for those photos."
    "Yes, In another world I wish I could have pink hair & blue eyes & covered in sparkles," she wrote in another tweet. "But in this world I'm happy w the way God created me. Happy Easter everybody."

Later on Saturday night, Jenner posted another photo from the shoot to Instagram, captioning it "goodnight."
    Her friend Zendaya had initially gushed over the photo, but changed her tune after fans pointed out the problematic blackface element. "At first, I saw more of an avatar look but thank y'all for keepin me on point," Zendaya tweeted. "We all gotta stay aware of what image we project." She tagged it #lessons.
    Last edited by *Wookie-Chick*; April 8th, 2015 at 09:24 AM.

Thread Information