Page 348 of 352 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352 LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Then there is Kanye’s Instagram church which is invite only..... *insert my disgust here*

Not sure how hes he’s going to “re-master” these lyrics...

“Today I seriously thought about killing you/I contemplated, premeditated murder/And I think about killing myself, and I love myself way more than I love you, so… – ‘I Thought About Killing You’”
    LOL I was wondering if Father Stretch my Hands was in the service but your link says it does. I really want to see the choir sing about bleaching the .

1. It’s a spiritual version of Kanye’s songs.According to attendees, West’s reinterpretation of his own music is meant to take on a spiritual essence — particularly songs like “Jesus Walks,” “Lift Off” and “Father Stretch My Hands, Pt. 1,” all of which have been performed and described as “an expression of love.”

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    LOL I was wondering if Father Stretch my Hands was in the service but your link says it does. I really want to see the choir sing about bleaching the .
    [/B]
    I had to google, now I’m not sure I should have.... I am very suspicious that he’s not on meds, I know it takes time to get them right sometimes but this rings of mania and a Jesus-fantasy to me...

Now if I fuck this model
    And she just bleached her asshole
    And I get bleach on my T-shirt
    I'mma feel like an asshole
    I was high when I met her
    We was down in Tribeca
    She get under your skin if you let her
    She get under your skin if you-uh
    I don't even want to talk about it
    I don't even want to talk about it
    I don't even want to say nothing
    Everybody gon' say something
    I'd be worried if they said nothing
    Remind me where I know you from?
    She looking like she owe you some

Yep, I can just imagine singing that on a Sunday in church...
    twitchy2.0 and Mrs P like this.

With Kim's daughter North turning six over the weekend and Kourtney's second-eldest child Penelope set to turn seven in July, the famous mothers spared no expense when it came to the event - which was Candyland themed.
    Taking to Instagram, mom-of-four Kim gave her 141 million followers a behind-the-scenes look into the shin-dig.

+22

Birthday girls! Kourtney and Kim Kardashian teamed up to throw their daughters a very lavish joint birthday party on Saturday afternoon [pictured L-R Penelope and North]

+22

Pals: Kim was snapped with family friend Larsa Pippen

+22

+22

Happy Birthday kids! There were sweets everywhere at the lavish event

+22

All for Northie! 'Birthday party day,' she captioned the video as she welcomed fans into her $60 million Bel Air mansion

I thought that their house was in Hidden Hills & that the “Bel Air” house was never completed due to Kanye’s manic behaviour.....

+22

Cnadyland! Kim continued to walk around her backyard that was filled with a colorful footpath - a recreation of the popular children's board game
    +22

Follow the rainbow path! There was an exact replica of Lollipop Wood and a jumping castle

+22

No expense spared! Everyone was treated to delicious cooling ices
    +22

On grandma duty! Kris Jenner made sure to be one of the first to arrive, seen looking after baby Chicago, one Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take the kids to Sunday Service

+22

Little angel! Earlier in the day, Kim took to social media to wish North a happy birthday
    +22

So sweet: Kim fired up her Insta Stories while in the car that day and dished, 'North wanted matching hair and eyeshadow today'
    +22

Ask and ye shall receive: North could be spotted in the backseat with the 'matching hair and eyeshadow' she had requested
    +22

Busy day: Larsa was seen out and about later that evening at Paris Hilton's single launch Kris stunned in a floral ensemble with large hooped earrings as she carried Chicago on her hip.
    Earlier in the day, Kim took to social media to wish North a happy birthday.
    She captioned: 'Happy Birthday my sweet girl! The last 6 years have been the best of my life raising you and seeing you grow up. Mommy loves you forever and beyond!'
    Kim and Kanye West are also parents to Saint, three, Chicago, and Psalm, one-month.

Kourtney, who shares her children with Scott Disick, is also the mother of Mason, nine, and Reign, four.

+14

Special moments: Nori sat on her mom's lap on a swing in this recent snap
    +14

Dreamy vacations: Kim shared an ocean snap of the mother and daughter kissing
    +14

Lunch time chats: The reality star appeared in deep discussion with her oldest child in this image

Elite Member

I actually think the Candyland board looks cheap and tacky, not lavish at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I actually think the Candyland board looks cheap and tacky, not lavish at all.
    It looks like a bunch of poster boards taped together.
    I bet Kim tells North to kiss that boy. She better not get mad when she winds up being fast in the 5th grade.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    It looks like a bunch of poster boards taped together.
    I bet Kim tells North to kiss that boy. She better not get mad when she winds up being fast in the 5th grade.
    Mad? She'll probably start an online countdown until she's old enough to legally release her own tape.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I could have put together a way better Candyland party.
    SHELLEE, tulip and DawnM74 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Carrying on the cheap tackiness toward the next generation.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I actually like that last picture of Kim and North.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Default O.J. SIMPSON KHLOE K'S NOT MY CHILD!!! Never Hooked Up with Kris

O.J. Simpson says he didn't do it ... making a VIDEO claiming he's NOT the real father of Khloe Kardashian -- because he NEVER hooked up with Kris Jenner.

Simpson -- who already shot to 600,000 followers in the 48 hours after joining Twitter -- says he wants to set the record straight on the Kardashian rumors, starting with rumblings that he and Kris got busy back in the day.

"I want to stress ... never in any way shape or form had I ever had any interest in Kris romantically or sexually and I never got any indication that she had any interest in me," Simpson said.
    "So, all of these stories are just bogus and bad and tasteless."

Of course, O.J. and Kris' ex-husband, Robert Kardashian, were BFFs -- but O.J. is adamant he never tried to make a move ... even after they divorced.

As for Khloe ... people have been speculating that Simpson is her "real" dad for decades because she looked different than her sisters, Kim and Kourtney.

"Khloe, like all the girls, I'm very proud of," O.J. said ... "just like I know Bob would be if he was here."
    "But, the simple facts of the matter is she's not mine."

It's just the tip of the iceberg for Simpson ... who says he has a lot of "getting even" to do on Twitter now that he's learned to use it.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/17/oj-si...n-kris-jenner/

Ugh, can't he just go away for ever? I thought (and I bet he knows this) it was supposed to be the hair stylist?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

I forgot about it but Kanye did a song with Schoolboy Q... where he calls his wifey the female OJ
    Considering what Kris has said about her "bff" Nicole... interesting.

I was pissed when I got an alert on my phone saying, "OJ Simpson has joined Twitter!" FFS, why are people giving attention to this anal sore?

The only microscopic shred of redemption Kris gets from me is that Marcia Clark claims that Kris really did try to help track down witnesses and give info to put OJ away. I mean, obviously she was friends with him at some point, but she supposedly did try to help. I can't quite tell if she was trying to insert herself into things or if she was genuinely trying to do the right thing. It's all so fucking weird though.
    sprynkles likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I watched that movie about Robert Kardashian and how he freaken walked away with OJ's travel bag in front of everybody. Evidence from his trip he took the night he killed Nicole. They tried to paint him as a bumbling clueless friend who would not believe OJ could have done it. But by the end he had serious doubts. He's a low life imo.

weathered1 and DawnM74 like this.

Yep, I watched that too. He totally knew.

But I think the guilt did a number on him.
    sprynkles, weathered1 and Angeli like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information