Page 346 of 348 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348 LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 5213
Like Tree12791Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

Kendall Jenner ig - Easter photo
    Kris doesn't even look like herself anymore with all the ps (she kinda resembles a cat?), and Kim is creeping me out with her dead lifeless eyes.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

None of those men want to be there.
    DawnM74 and Angeli like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

^^^ Doesn't look like any of the kids want to be there either
    fgg, DawnM74 and louiswinthorpe111 like this.

I really dislike this family.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Just looking at that picture, I can just imagine the amount of noise and chaos it would be during these get-togethers. Yeesh, I'd be popping Advil all day.

And, I'd probably go to jail for punching 3 or 5 or all of them...except for the 3 babies. I don't punch babies, that would wrong.
    Novice and twitchy2.0 like this.

Don’t worry, if you were there I would have already sent the kids to their room for misbehaving and back-chatting!

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Just looking at that picture, I can just imagine the amount of noise and chaos it would be during these get-togethers. Yeesh, I'd be popping Advil all day.

And, I'd probably go to jail for punching 3 or 5 or all of them...except for the 3 babies. I don't punch babies, that would wrong.
    I'd need something stronger than an Advil. Their inspid, vapid conversations would have me looking for a dull, rusty butterknife.
    DawnM74, holly and Mrs Fawlty like this.

Now he thinks he’s Yesus.....

And for the record, I thought it was a Hillsong service that he “hosted”

Kim Kardashian doesn't plan on being 'a traditional pastor's wife' if Kanye West starts his own church

By Dailymail.com Reporter14:30 30 Apr 2019, updated 15:39 30 Apr 2019

• 81shares

comments

Latest From MailOnline

Rochelle Humes reveals Love Island's Kem Cetinay reunited her with her long-lost lookalike sister Li...

Amanda Holden, 48, stuns in sexy white swimsuit with lace-up detail as she enjoys detox retreat in...

Kim Kardashian is ready to support husband Kanye West if he starts his own church.
    The reality star is said to be '100% on board' with the rapper as he considers finding a permanent home for his weekly Sunday Services.
    But she doesn't plan on being the 'traditional pastors wife', according to insiders who spoke to People.
    Supporting role: Kim Kardashian 'wouldn't be a traditional pastor's wife' if husband Kanye West starts a church, following the success of his Sunday Service at Coachella, where she is pictured aboveThe mother-of-three is totally behind Kanye's idea of a church.
    ADVERTISEMENT

'Kim is 100 percent on board with this,' the source said, 'She's a Christian, too, and she understands the importance of being spiritual.'
    'She wouldn't be a traditional "pastor's wife" who organizes bake sales,' the source explains. 'But she will support him if he ever starts church. She'll be there for it.'

• 81shares

RELATED ARTICLES

This comes after Kanye's big success with from his Coachella version of Sunday Service, held this past Easter, April 20.
    The Jesus Walks rapper, 41, is said to be 'extremely passionate about his faith' and wants to create a permanent place for his weekly event.

Gotta have faith: Kanye West is reportedly thinking about starting his own church to host his weekly Sunday ServicesHe is risen: This past Easter weekend, Kanye attracted huge crowds to a Coachella-hosted version of the serviceThe Yeezus rapper has been hosting his own private version of what he calls Sunday Services near his Calabasas home since for the start of the year.
    But on Easter weekend, Kanye attracted huge crowds to a Coachella-hosted version of the service, with TMZ reporting that over 50k people flocked to the 9AM devotional, which was described as a non-denominational affair.
    Also spotted in the crowd: Chance The Rapper, Donald Glover, Kid Cudi, DMX, Travis Scott and Hailey Baldwin.

Passion for the Christ: 'He is extremely passionate about his faith and wants to share it more regularly with people,' an insider saidWelcoming all: TMZ reported that over 50k people flocked to the 9AM devotional, which was described as a non-denominational affairAccording to insiders the success of his event has prompted the star to think about a future for his faith-based celebrations.
    'He is extremely passionate about his faith and wants to share it more regularly with people,' a source said, adding that Ye 'spends a lot of time studying and praying, [so he] wants to share his journey.'
    Another insider said a congregation has always been part of Ye's vision.
    'Kanye has always said that his vision has always been for people from different backgrounds — races, ethnicities, beliefs, politics — to come together to worship God and love other people.'

'Healing experience': Kim (above at Coachella) spoke about the services during an interview with Elle earlier this month, telling the magazine: 'It's honestly more like a healing experience for my husband'The source was adamant that I Love It Rapper's intent is pure, continuing: 'Say what you want about Kanye, but he really does want to help people who need support.'
    'He understands brokenness and the need for healing, probably more than most people. He believes in the healing powers of music, but also believes that God can step in and heal people's brokenness and their issues,' the source said of the sometimes trouble talent.
    Describing the format of the service, the insider said: 'It wouldn't be the traditional, 3-hymns-and-a-sermon thing. Instead, it would be a way to point people to Jesus through the arts and through a community of people who love and care for each other. He also wants his kids to be raised in faith, and the best way for him to do that is to live out his faith.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Kim spoke about the services during an interview with Elle earlier this month, telling the magazine: 'It's honestly more like a healing experience for my husband. It's just music; there's no sermon. It's definitely something he believes in — Jesus — and there's a Christian vibe. But there's no preaching. It's just a very spiritual Christian experience.'

There to help: The source was adamant that I Love It Rapper's intent is pure, continuing: 'Say what you want about Kanye, but he really does want to help people who need support.' Above at one of March's Sunday Services

Kanye and his followers look like Rajneeshees wearing those purple clothes.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    Kanye and his followers look like Rajneeshees wearing those purple clothes.
    Why is Kanye West wearing those flip flops on his feet???????????
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

That was the only photo of them I could find. The crazy dude jumping out the front wasn’t meant to be Kanye but he is kind of funny.

I remember seeing these people around the city when I was a kid. I was confused because they were known as the orange people but they were always wearing purple.
    Novice likes this.

Silver Member

So Kanye is starting his own church? That has the potential to puff up his ego even more than it already is. I'm sure he has good intentions but it could also create yet another Messiah/God complex church leader. He's unstable enough for that to happen.
    Angeli and Serendipity like this.

So does PMK still have her church?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

fgg

Kanye West: Bipolar disorder ‘episodes’ make me ‘hyper-paranoid’

Kanye West is getting candid about his struggle with bipolar disorder.

The “Ultralight Beam” rapper, 41, has publicly grappled with mental health issues and is now explaining exactly what happens to him when he goes on and off his medication.

“If you don’t take medication every day to keep you at a certain state, you have a potential to ramp up and it can take you to a point where you can even end up in the hospital,” West told David Letterman in a Season 2 episode of the Netflix series “My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman”(via “Entertainment Tonight”). “And you start acting erratic, as TMZ would put it.”

TMZ founder Harvey Levin interviewed West on live TV last year in a headline-making interview in which West claimed slavery was a “choice” for black people. He also said he became addicted to opioids after undergoing liposuction.

West then clarified his comments, though his wife, Kim Kardashian, later admitted his public meltdown took a toll on their marriage.

“When you ramp up, it expresses your personality more. You can become almost more adolescent in your expression,” West explained. “This is my specific experience that I’ve had over the past two years because I’ve only been diagnosed for two years now.”

The Yeezy founder explained that when he goes through a severe “episode” that would land him in the hospital — as he was in 2016 after having a meltdown onstage during one of his concerts — he’s found that he often becomes paranoid.

“When you’re in this state, you’re hyper-paranoid about everything. Everyone — this is my experience, other people have different experiences — everyone now is an actor. Everything’s a conspiracy,” West shared. “You feel the government is putting chips in your head. You feel you’re being recorded. You feel all these things.

“You have this moment [when] you feel everyone wants to kill you. You pretty much don’t trust anyone,” he added.

Despite the hardships he has faced with his diagnosis, West acknowledged that his talent could stem from his issues.

“That’s just the reality. If you want these crazy ideas and these crazy stages, this crazy music and this crazy way of thinking there’s a chance it might come from a crazy person,” West said, laughing.

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/28/kanye...yper-paranoid/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

When you ramp up, it expresses your personality more. You can become almost more adolescent in your expression,” West explained. “This is my specific experience that I’ve had over the past two years because I’ve only been diagnosed for two years now.”

TMZ founder Harvey Levin interviewed West on live TV last year in a headline-making interview in which West claimed slavery was a “choice” for black people. He also said he became addicted to opioids after undergoing liposuction.

So it was “adolescently expressed” but he still thinks that black people had a “choice” about slavery????

Is he going to blame his support of Trump on being bi-polar too???

How does he even still have a career?
    Sleuth, SHELLEE and weathered1 like this.

Thread Information