Page 345 of 352 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I read today that Kim says that Torts is the “hardest” class

If Torts is hard to her, she shouldn’t become a lawyer. That is all.

Apparently she’s also saying that she can do criminal law in her sleep. Now I know she’s lying because that’s literally my career and it’s hard as hell, as was crim law itself. No one is doing that shit in their sleep, including me and I TEACH it.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

This has to be all nonsense for their stupid attention whore show.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    This has to be all nonsense for their stupid attention whore show.
    It's totally a degree in Attention Whoring -- there was no place to go for them, but "up". I know I've marveled how that many people in a family could be so resistant to bettering themselves or learning something. I am in no way sticking up for them or taking her studies in law seriously, but they must be scraping the bottom of the barrel of publicity stunts by now. There was some cheating scandal recently and I don't even remember the details except that it was a best friend that slept with a sister's somebody that I think two people gave a crap about (and I worked with both those people). People are tired of their shit and it's hard to compete for headlines with Trump and BREXIT and the admissions scandal and various other real world problems stealing the spotlight from them.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I read today that Kim says that Torts is the “hardest” class

If Torts is hard to her, she shouldn’t become a lawyer. That is all.

Apparently she’s also saying that she can do criminal law in her sleep. Now I know she’s lying because that’s literally my career and it’s hard as hell, as was crim law itself. No one is doing that shit in their sleep, including me and I TEACH it.
    Um yeah. You would think tort law would be so super easy for genius Kim, but I think you'd need to have a sense of right and wrong and/or common sense to understand it and I think those things are a bit wanting in her. As for criminal law, even when I watch an episode of L&O, they manage to slip some new loophole or reasoning into a case that seems perfectly open and shut. It's a living, breathing monster and there's no way she's suddenly an expert at it, if only because you can't go 15+ years without using your brain and suddenly be an expert on anything unless maybe she was struck by lightning.
    sprynkles, Novice, DawnM74 and 1 others like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This has got to be a storyline for her show. It's absurd to think she could pass the bar unless she hires someone to write it for her, bribes someone or gets the answers in advance. She has the attention span of a bunny for god's sake. It is insulting to full time students putting everything into their studies.
    DawnM74 and Angeli like this.

Elite Member

Don't most state bars have a morals clause that you have to meet in order to be a lawyer? That usually means things like no criminal convictions, no drug and alcohol abuse, not being in debt, but what about being pregnant with one man's baby while you are still married to someone else? Or becoming famous from a sex tape?

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Don't most state bars have a morals clause that you have to meet in order to be a lawyer? That usually means things like no criminal convictions, no drug and alcohol abuse, not being in debt, but what about being pregnant with one man's baby while you are still married to someone else? Or becoming famous from a sex tape?
    You have to pass character and fitness. But they play fast and loose with those rules. I know an attorney with a homicide conviction... I am not lying. And he had it before being admitted to the bar. Very wealthy parents.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    You have to pass character and fitness. But they play fast and loose with those rules. I know an attorney with a homicide conviction... I am not lying. And he had it before being admitted to the bar. Very wealthy parents.

That is crazy about the lawyer with a homicide conviction.
    fgg, Angeli and Beeyotch like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

^^Third degree murder.
    Waterslide likes this.

Kendall Jenner ig - Easter photo

Looking at various things and realized how massive Kim is - look at the size of her knee compared to the knee of Kylie's baby daddy. Look at the size of her head compared to Ken-dull. Maybe she was photoshopped in and it's just bad, but still. Also, why is Kourtney wearing sunglasses?
    Novice and crayzeehappee like this.

Elite Member

Is Kourtney missing a kid?
    Also no Tristan that's interesting, though Scott isnt' there either.

Yeah the blurb said Penelope wasn’t there.

Khloe isn’t with Tristan now???

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    Is Kourtney missing a kid?
    Also no Tristan that's interesting, though Scott isnt' there either.
    Why would Tristan be there? Khloe has made is pretty clear on SM she's not with him anymore.

Even on baby no. 4, Kim Kardashian's still finding ways to make baby showers unique -- and SUPER zen -- by loading up her GFs on CBD everything, baby!!!
    Kim admitted during Saturday's event ... she was "freaking out" because she and Kanye West are expecting their newest baby's arrival -- by surrogate -- within a couple weeks. So, since she needed to chill out, Kim thought, "What better way to celebrate than to have a little CBD?"
    As they say ... the crowd went wild. Guests -- including Paris Hilton -- got to concoct their own CBD-infused body oils and bath salts ... before chilling out with a sound bath.

CBD EVERYTHING[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8)]

[/COLOR]
    Kim also gave all her peeps in attendance, blue Yeezy slides that even Paris rocked ... and there were blue accent decorations -- all celebrating baby #4, who, as we reported, is a boy.
    She also might have dropped a BIG hint on the kid's name when she zoomed in on a name on the wall, Robert Harut (Armenian) means he has risen. Robert would also be a homage to her late dad.

North and her cousin, Penelope Disick were also there for the shower ... we're assuming they passed on the CBD and went with a juice box.
    When baby boy West arrives ... Kim and Kanye will have a strong poker hand ... 2 pairs -- 2 girls, North and Chicago, and 2 boys, Saint and ... TBA Kardashian-West.

Poor Kim! Shes*so* stressed that someone else is having a baby for her....
    sprynkles and DawnM74 like this.

Thread Information