Page 344 of 352 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

This disgusts me. She's making a mockery of people who actually work hard for this. It's just one big photo opp.

Gold Member

Knowing the Kartrashians, she was probably wondering why the torts exam didn't involve eating cake.
    Raff, tulip, DawnM74 and 4 others like this.

I am positive that is a binder of "criminal fashion choices".

Raff, Waterslide, tulip and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    Did she say she was taking the CA bar? Or are we just assuming?
    I’m assuming. You usually take the bar where you live or want to practice and she’s always lived in Cali, yes?

The only other place place I could see her going given what she does is NY... which has the second hardest bar exam in the country.
    fgg likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

czb

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I’m assuming. You usually take the bar where you live or want to practice and she’s always lived in Cali, yes?

The only other place place I could see her going given what she does is NY... which has the second hardest bar exam in the country.
    right ... but this chick has enough advisors to help her. they aren't going to set her up for failure by having her take the hardest bar exams in the country. just an assumption on my part. but how hard is the bar in W. Va??

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    Did she say she was taking the CA bar? Or are we just assuming?
    Here we go...

“Last year I registered with the California State Bar to study law. For the next 4 years, a minimum of 18 hours a week is required, I will take written and multiple choice tests monthly,” Kim explained in her Instagram caption. “As my first year is almost coming to an end I am preparing for the baby bar, a mini version of the bar, which is required when studying law this way.”

czb

hmmm. let's see if this actually happens. who knows what will happen to KUWtK in 4 years ....

Pleasepleasepleaseplease be off the air *crosses finger, toes, legs*....
    czb, mostroop, SHELLEE and 4 others like this.

Kim carrying the binder with ‘Criminal...’ on it, it’s just as fake as Paris Hilton carrying a bible, with the cover of the book facing outward.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Hahaha

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post

Just doing a little bragging about my niece, she took and passed the NY bar on her first try, moved to CA about 3 years later, studied her butt off for about 9-10 months before taking and passing the CALL bar exam on her first try.
    Kim is a joke.
    fgg, Novice, sprynkles and 9 others like this.

Well done Mostroop’s niece!

I found this and while it’s not about the kraptashians it did give me a wtf momen!
    Louisiana’s bar exam is probably the most unique in the country. It has not adopted any of the standard testing portions (MBE, MEE, MPT, etc.). Rather, you need to know both the common law and Civil Law, or traditional law in France and other portions of Europe. Law schools in Louisiana teach this material. So, you should attend school in Louisiana if you think you want to practice in Louisiana.”

I'll be starting my brain surgery internship next week if you guys need anything, just let me know.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

But why haul a big ass binder that you can't use into test site with you? Oh, and tip off the paps...
    Last edited by greysfang; April 19th, 2019 at 10:17 AM.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Well done Mostroop’s niece!

I found this and while it’s not about the kraptashians it did give me a wtf momen!
    Louisiana’s bar exam is probably the most unique in the country. It has not adopted any of the standard testing portions (MBE, MEE, MPT, etc.). Rather, you need to know both the common law and Civil Law, or traditional law in France and other portions of Europe. Law schools in Louisiana teach this material. So, you should attend school in Louisiana if you think you want to practice in Louisiana.”
    Yes, LA is a little different in that they follow more of Napoleonic law than English Common Law, like most of the US.

Puerto Rico is unique as well. Many of its laws as still Spanish civil code. Wading thru inheritance rights after R’s dad died was pretty interesting being he lived in NYC but owned property in PR. It skipped right over my MIL and went to sons and grandsons from 2 different marriages.
    Novice likes this.

Thread Information