Page 343 of 352 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I am SO fucking fed up with this self absorbed entitled morons who keep on claiming they "work" hard, every day, that they had to "work" to get where they are ... blah blah blah
    Just STFU for god's sake, none of you has ANY idea what a hard day's work is.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    They have all graduated high school & Rob & Kourtney have a degree (each).
    I know. I was just being a bitch.
    Novice and sprynkles like this.

But after Kim moaned about “working all week” and “not seeing her kids at the weekend” because she is studying??? I’d say bring that bitch! Coz that really got up my nose.
    DawnM74 likes this.

I don't know about anyone else here but if I were to need a lawyer I'd prefer one who actually went to law school. Call me crazy.

I get that not everyone can afford to go to law school and this is the “old fashioned” way that some people used to become lawyers but Kim doesn’t have any financial bars so I don’t understand why she chose this route?
    crayzeehappee and DawnM74 like this.

I worked as a medical assistant for almost 20 years, I guess that qualifies me for medical school, right?
    DawnM74, holly and Mrs Fawlty like this.

Quote Originally Posted by emkat View Post
    TIL there are states where you can be a lawyer without going to law school. That is weird and frightening.
    Vermont is one of them, I've spent a few years working in some capacity with the state judiciary and there are quite a few practicing that I encountered who completed the apprenticeship. It tends to be very specific instead a broad overview of the law that you would get in law school. It kind of boils down to who you apprentice under and and what kind of law they specialize in.

FWIW I don't think the method of completing the education and the bar exam makes any difference on being a good attorney or not. Some of the ones who completed the apprentice program could run circles around the formally educated ones and vice versa.
    sprynkles likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I worked as a medical assistant for almost 20 years, I guess that qualifies me for medical school, right?
    In Kim's world, that qualifies you to be a doctor.

How did I miss this???
    I know it’s from 2018 but still...

KANYE WEST Tells President of Uganda “THIS IS GOING TO BE LIKE 'JURASSIC PARK'”

Kanye West has big plans for Uganda ... the prehistoric kind inspired by Steven Spielberg.
    Ye and Kim Kardashian West met with the President of Uganda, Yoweri K. Museveni, Monday during their trip to Africa. They chatted about tourism in Africa and it seems checking out a safari left a huge impression on Kanye ... 'cause he's got plans to turn part of Uganda into 'Jurassic Park.' His words.

Kanye also made a stunning revelation -- when the topic of their kids came up he admitted wanting 7 kids with Kim. You gotta check out her reaction. Sorry, Ye.

The President earlier in the day tweeted, "I welcome American entertainment stars Kanye West and @KimKardashian to Uganda. I held fruitful discussions with the duo on how to promote Uganda's tourism and the arts."
    The Prez went on ... "I thank Kanye for the gift of white sneakers. Enjoy your time in Uganda. It is the true pearl of Africa."

This meeting, of course, comes on the heels of Kanye's meeting in the Oval with President Trump ... where the American Prez also scored a pair of yeez
    As we've reported ... Kanye's in Africa working on his next album. Big Sean's there too. They'll be producing music and shooting some videos during the trip.
    And, while it seems like strictly business for Ye, he's brought North and Kim along for the trip too.
    Originally Published -- 10/15/2018 6:54 AM PDT

^^^ If Yeezy manages to bring back a dinosaur then he will have finally done something that impresses me.
    sprynkles likes this.

Not being funny (maybe) but if she’s going for a Tort exam wtf is she doing carrying a folder with “criminal” written on the spine??????

Also do they really mark the exam on the same day??

She is embarking on a new career in criminal law and plans to take the California state bar exam in 2022.

And proving how serious she is about her new passion, dedicated law student Kim Kardashianwas pictured with a binder tucked under her arm as she arrived at her torts exam on Wednesday.
    Kim was dressed comfortably in sweats as she hopped out of her Range Rover and into a building in Los Angeles.

+17

Dedicated: Kim Kardashian carried a binder into her torts exam in Los Angeles on Wednesday as she embarks on her law studies She made sure to wear a casual outfit so as not to distract from the matter at hand and lugged a khaki backpack which appeared to be weighed down with more books.
    In her left hand she carried her cream snakeskin Birkin bag

+17

Serious student: Proving how serious she is about her new passion, dedicated law student Kim Kardashian was pictured with a binder tucked under her arm as she arrived at her exam
    +17

Serious student: Proving how serious she is about her new passion, dedicated law student Kim Kardashian was pictured with a binder tucked under her arm as she arrived at her exam
    +17

Keeping it comfy: She made sure to wear a casual outfit so as not to distract from the matter at hand
    +17

Coming prepared: The reality star lugged a khaki backpack which appeared to be weighed down with more books
    +17

Coming prepared: The reality star lugged a khaki backpack which appeared to be weighed down with more books
    +17

Exam day: Kim was dressed comfortably in sweats as she hopped out of her Range Rover and into an office building in Los AngelesShe captioned the images with 'Torts Test Tomorrow'.
    A tort is 'a wrongful act or an infringement of a right (other than under contract) leading to civil legal liability.'
    Torts is one of three subjects that Kardashian has been studying in her first year of law.
    Kim revealed this week that she's coming to the end of her first year of studies and will be taking the 'baby bar' exam in June.
    She discussed her new direction in life in a Vogue interview last week, revealing that she has been studying for the 2022 state bar exam since last summer.

'Aced it!': Kim later tweeted on Wednesday that she passed the test
    +17

Ambition: Kim's binder had the word 'criminal' written on the spine and she carried a cream snakeskin Birkin bag
    +17

Legal terminology: Kim was tested on her knowledge of torts - which are 'wrongful acts or infringements of rights leading to civil legal liability.'
    +17

She's got this! Kim disappeared into an office building after arriving soloDays later she hit back at her haters who accused her of relying on her 'money and privilege' to pursue her dream with a lengthy Instagram post.
    She detailed the grueling study schedule she has undertaken to achieve her goal and that she disconnected from her friends and sacrificed time with her kids to spend 18 hours a week on her studies.
    'I want people to understand that there is nothing that should limit your pursuit of your dreams, and the accomplishment of new goals. You can create your own lanes, just as I am.
    ADVERTISEMENT

She added, 'The state bar doesn’t care who you are. Everyone can take this route if you live in a state where this is allowed. It’s true I did not finish college.
    Alice Johnson, freed after Kim Kardashian

+17

Exam time: Kim shared to her Instagram account on Monday that she was brushing up on her legal terminology ahead of a 'torts test tomorrow' .

+17

Diligent: In an Instagram post on Monday, Kim explained the lengths she is going to study for the state bar. She is pictured with her mentors Jessica Jackson and Erin Haney She said she was inspired to study law after successfully petitioning US President Donald Trump last year to pardon Alice Marie Johnson.
    Johnson, a 63-year-old great-grandmother, had served nearly 22 years of a life sentence for cocaine trafficking.
    A week after meeting with Kardashian, President Trump pardoned Johnson in June 2018.
    'I just felt like I wanted to be able to fight for people who have paid their dues to society,' she told Vogue.
    'I just felt like the system could be so different, and I wanted to fight to fix it, and if I knew more, I could do more,' said the mother-of-three whose own father Robert was an attorney who helped defend OJ Simpson in his murder trial

Last edited by Novice; April 17th, 2019 at 05:18 PM.

I just can’t.

How is she coming to the end of her first YEAR of studies?

ETA: Tort law isn’t contract law... they are separate courses. My first year I took a year of torts, a year of property, a year of civil procedure, a year of contracts, a year of legal research and writing, a semester of Torts, a semester of criminal law. And there is no way I could pass ANY of it now. Nor would I be able to pass the bar exam now.
    Novice, lindsaywhit, tulip and 7 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I just can’t.

How is she coming to the end of her first YEAR of studies?

ETA: Tort law isn’t contract law... they are separate courses. My first year I took a year of torts, a year of property, a year of civil procedure, a year of contracts, a year of legal research and writing, a semester of Torts, a semester of criminal law. And there is no way I could pass ANY of it now. Nor would I be able to pass the bar exam now.
    Thanks Nicki - I did a component of law at college & we did Torts & it was kind of lumped together with contract but it was over 30 years ago now and well, I’m not a lawyer!

Hilary Clinton failed the D.C. bar exam on her first attempt. Apples and oranges, I guess, but as NikkiDrea says, the California bar is generally considered the hardest in the US.
    fgg likes this.

czb

Did she say she was taking the CA bar? Or are we just assuming?
    fgg and sparkles like this.

Thread Information