Page 342 of 352 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

What a fucking phallacy.
    cheray and DawnM74 like this.

Imo this is just an attention grab, something to get ratings for the shit show up. The cameras will follow her "apprenticing" at the law firm, blah blah. Nothing these people do is genuine.
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post

Not to change the subject, but this episode really upset me when I was a kid. I don't know why. I laughed at the episode where the masks made everyone's faces grotesque when they took them off at midnight, while my youngest brother got scared and cried. lol.
    czb, SHELLEE and DawnM74 like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Who is going to do her bar exams for her?
    Maybe she can ask Felicity Huffman or Lori Loughlin if they know anyone.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^^Beat me to it.
    Kittylady likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Yeah, ok. Good luck passing the hardest bar exam in the country without going to law school or even having a fucking college degree. Because my job, which I literally studied my ass off for seven years to get, is so easy that any moron who doesn’t even have the respect to become formally educated on the subject matter it involves can do it, right?

This actually makes me extremely angry so that’s all I’ll say about that.
    tulip, Novice, sprynkles and 13 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Yeah, ok. Good luck passing the hardest bar exam in the country without going to law school or even having a fucking college degree. Because my job, which I literally studied my ass off for seven years to get, is so easy that any moron who doesn’t even have the respect to become formally educated on the subject matter it involves can do it, right?

This is more or less what I thought verbatim in regards to how much work it is to become a lawyer. It's an insult to anyone who's worked hard to pass the bar. She isn't even worthy of stepping into her father's shoes and he wasn't exactly Clarence Darrow himself.
    fgg, DawnM74 and weathered1 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

None of these vapid braindeads could pass eighth grade, let alone a bar exam. Hell, JFK Jr. failed his bar exam three times, and he actually went to college. (Went, didn't say did well at.) Kim has lofty aspirations for someone who shills laxatives as tea on Instagram.
    rollo, cheray and DawnM74 like this.

She probably thinks she's her father's daughter so why not? Isn't that how Hollywood works?
    Sylkyn, DawnM74 and weathered1 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    None of these vapid braindeads could pass eighth grade, let alone a bar exam. Hell, JFK Jr. failed his bar exam three times, and he actually went to college. (Went, didn't say did well at.) Kim has lofty aspirations for someone who shills laxatives as tea on Instagram.
    They have all graduated high school & Rob & Kourtney have a degree (each).
    Sylkyn likes this.

fgg

Kim Kardashian defends law school studies after facing criticism

On the heels of her revelation that she’s studying to become a lawyer, Kim Kardashian shared a photo of herself in the throes of prepping for the bar exam.

Kim, 38, took to Instagram to share a photo of herself studying with her two attorney mentors, Jessica Jackson and Erin Haney. Surrounding her is a book on torts, a white binder and a couple of documents that appear to be practice tests.

“Last year I registered with the California State Bar to study law. For the next 4 years, a minimum of 18 hours a week is required, I will take written and multiple choice tests monthly,” Kim explained in her Instagram caption. “As my first year is almost coming to an end I am preparing for the baby bar, a mini version of the bar, which is required when studying law this way.”

The reality star never graduated from college, but in California, it’s legal to study the law privately. While Kim has faced her fair share of critics for studying law —many have compared her to Elle Woods in “Legally Blonde” — Kim said that’s not the case.

“I’ve seen some comments from people who are saying it’s my privilege or money that got me here, but that’s not the case,” she wrote. “The state bar doesn’t care who you are. Everyone can take this route if you live in a state where this is allowed. It’s true I did not finish college. You need 60 college credits (I had 75) to take part in ‘reading the law’, which is an in office law school being apprenticed by lawyers.”

The mom of three reiterated that by no means is her law journey an “easy” one.

“For anyone assuming this is the easy way out, it’s not. My weekends are spent away from my kids while I read and study,” she explained. “I work all day, put my kids to bed and spend my nights studying. I changed my number last year and disconnected from everyone because I have made this strict commitment to follow a dream of mine – It’s never too late to follow your dreams.”

Kim asked for luck on her next assignment: “a big torts essay due on negligence.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/15/kim-k...ing-criticism/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    While Kim has faced her fair share of critics for studying law —many have compared her to Elle Woods in “Legally Blonde” — Kim said that’s not the case.

Well, in Legally Blonde, Elle Woods actually has some brains
    Kittylady, weathered1 and holly like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Where are her books???

https://jezebel.com/the-kardashian-west-family-lives-in-an-all-white-art-ga-1833968114

The Kardashian-West Family Lives in an All-White Art Gallery Prison

Maria Sherman
    Thursday 12:00pm94.4K

Screenshot: Vogue
    Kim Kardashian West is the latest celebrity to be given Vogue’s 73 Questions treatment, which is fine and good if you can manage to pay attention to anything she says while masterfully walking backwards down a barren, white hallway. So far, it is the greatest peep into the art gallery prison she and her family calls home, or in the case of this interview, a “minimal monastery,” and I am appalled. How do people live here and do regular people things?

It must take an army of help and multiple hoses to keep this thing looking like the Guggenheim, but I have never once—well, outside of childhood—thought, “Gee, I’d love to lay my head on this here cement” after entering a modern art museum. Who wants to live in one? For what its worth, there actually isn’t a single art object on their very off-white walls (with the exception of a bowl-shaped piece at the 7:20 minute mark) and everything is a deep shade of eggshell or a light, creamy wood. Those colors aren’t bad, by any stretch, but this mansion is just so unimaginative.

Outstream Video

Rich people have always had questionable taste, but this is... literally nothing?

Screenshot: YouTube/Vogue
    How do they keep it so pristine?

ADVERTISEMENT

Where is all their stuff? Is this what it’s like to wake up in an Apple store?

This doesn’t look like a place for children? I hope they have a shit ton of magic erasers hidden under the bed, because there’s no way that place remains that clean all the time.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Could you imagine waking up in this home at, like, 3 a.m., desperate for a bathroom but unable to find it because there are no discernible markings or artwork or anything... anywhere?

ADVERTISEMENT

I suppose one way to protect yourself from the robberies that regularly effect the mega-wealthy in California is to simply not own anything. Most of these rooms look as though a distressed person tried to Marie Kondo their life and was left with nothing because no material possessions, bless her heart, actually spark joy.
    Really makes you think, right?

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post

It's unbelievable and it's worse that's it's her. No states should offer that. I want my lawyers super educated. Van Jones is now a non person to me. What's he hot for her?

She can order up more babies and her degree, just write a check. I bet she'll order two more kids
    so she can have six like her mother.
    fgg, sparkles, weathered1 and 1 others like this.

TIL there are states where you can be a lawyer without going to law school. That is weird and frightening.
    sparkles and weathered1 like this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

She "works" all week (?!?!?), puts her kids to bed then her whole weekends are spent away from her kids reading and studying, to make up her 16 hours of "study" per week? To become a top notch lawyer? OK cunt, sure your do. Sure you work all week. Sure you need to be away from kids all weekend to study your 16 hours. These assholes are all wasting so much oxygen and space, why? What is the point? They should not be wasting our human resources. Utterly pointless and totally useless. I despise and hate this whole klan as much as the illegitimate "pres". Hate them. They prove humans are pointless useless succubuses draining the planet of resources for nothing, absolutely nothing.

Thread Information