Page 341 of 352 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

It kills me that every Kardashian significant other or spouse turns out to be trash but it's not on them EVER.
    Kim's first husband- abusive, 2nd husband- sooo mean and wouldn't divorce her while she was knocked up by Kanye.3rd- Mentally unstable. Reggie they aired a phone call where he yelled at Kim for using his car wash account when she had moved on to someone else. Ray J is a sleaze somehow for the sex tape.
    Khloe's history is obvious- Lamar was a troubled man, James Harden got off easy, French Montana is easy to trash, and Tristan cheated.
    Kylie dates a type that can easily be thrown under the bus hello Tyga.
    But Scott, who on camera has thrown a mirror and more at Kourtney is always welcomed with open arms. I don't hate Scott but it's funny to me how every one else is vilified.
    DawnM74 and rollo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    It kills me that every Kardashian significant other or spouse turns out to be trash but it's not on them EVER.
    Kim's first husband- abusive, 2nd husband- sooo mean and wouldn't divorce her while she was knocked up by Kanye.3rd- Mentally unstable. Reggie they aired a phone call where he yelled at Kim for using his car wash account when she had moved on to someone else. Ray J is a sleaze somehow for the sex tape.
    Khloe's history is obvious- Lamar was a troubled man, James Harden got off easy, French Montana is easy to trash, and Tristan cheated.
    Kylie dates a type that can easily be thrown under the bus hello Tyga.
    But Scott, who on camera has thrown a mirror and more at Kourtney is always welcomed with open arms. I don't hate Scott but it's funny to me how every one else is vilified.
    Kim didn’t just use Ray J’s car Wash account but her & her sisters went shopping & spent C$100 on a credit card from the family (can’t remember if it was his Brandi’s or the mother’s)....
    DawnM74 likes this.

The reason they ALL end up with these douchebag men is because no real man would ever even entertain the idea of getting into a relationship with one of these skankhos. You would never see say... Keanu Reeves anywhere near one of them.
    Mrs P, DawnM74, Angeli and 5 others like this.

^^ that's hilarious, can you imagine keanu being in a relationship with any of them... he'd go insane within 48 hours.
    Mrs P, deenz, holly and 1 others like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Wait, a car wash account? Like you can have a line of credit for getting your car washed? Or is this code for something?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    The reason they ALL end up with these douchebag men is because no real man would ever even entertain the idea of getting into a relationship with one of these skankhos. You would never see say... Keanu Reeves anywhere near one of them.
    For whatever bizarre reason, this made me think of Taylor Swift and her photo op lover, Tom Hiddleston. Still want to know what the hell that was.

I wonder if these guys are not driven crazy AFTER getting involved with the succubus that are the Karskankians.
    arie_skop, DawnM74 and lindsaywhit like this.

Kardashians Return with Lowest Premiere Ratings Ever

April 2, 2019 10:52 am

When we last saw the Kardashians, they finished Season 15 of their vapid, idiotic yet profitable show with just 850,000 viewers. It was a new low for them. So last night’s return at 1.29 million must seem like a miracle to them– except when you look at the numbers.

Last night’s season premiere was down from Season 15’s premiere of 1.36 million. The K’s are in decline. As this season progresses, the numbers will tumble. It’s hard to imagine anyone is still interested in these people. Fewer and fewer are, that’s for sure. We’ll see what happens.

https://www.showbiz411.com/2019/04/0...on-finale-ever
    SHELLEE, rollo, holly and 4 others like this.

Every year they report low ratings and we get our hopes up.
    SHELLEE, Kittylady, fgg and 3 others like this.

Maybe this will up the ratings again?

Finally you can buy an ass without surgery. Saw it on reddit and had to post it here. It makes me uncomfortable to look at.
    The video is even more creepy and hilarious: the right junk for your trunk standing is for suckers. I wonder what size 3XL looks like.

rollo and sprynkles like this.
    “You think I look like like a clown?” Kourtney shot back. “Well, you look you just won the Tour de France and you’re cycling around town.”

Kim's still looks more ridiculous.
    fgg, Labelwhore, DawnM74 and 1 others like this.

fgg

Kim Kardashian West Reveals Plans to Take Bar Exam in 2022 in New Issue of Vogue

Kim Kardashian wants to take the law into her own hands ... by becoming an attorney, and she's aiming to get it done within 3 years.

Kim revealed her legal aspirations -- saying she's actively studying to be a lawyer -- in a Vogue profile. She's not attending a law school, but she does have a master plan to take the bar exam by 2022.

In order to prepare for that, she has begun a 4-year apprenticeship at a San Francisco-based law firm ... which she got started last summer with support and consulting from Van Jones and attorney Jessica Jackson.

Her reason for embarking on this difficult road ... Alice Marie Johnson.

As you know ... Kim played a huge role in getting the ex-con released early by lobbying President Trump and even showing up to talk to him face-to-face.

Well, turns out that experience had a bigger impact on Kim than some might've expected. She says, "I’m sitting in the Roosevelt Room with, like, a judge who had sentenced criminals and a lot of really powerful people and I just sat there, like, Oh, sh*t. I need to know more."

Kim adds, "I would say what I had to say, about the human side and why this is so unfair. But I had attorneys with me who could back that up with all the facts of the case. It’s never one person who gets things done; it’s always a collective of people, and I’ve always known my role, but I just felt like I wanted to be able to fight for people who have paid their dues to society."

Interestingly enough, Kim's been told in the past by her own attorneys that she's got the chops to be a real deal attorney. Looks like she's taking that to heart. Of course, she'd be following in the footsteps of her father, Robert Kardashian.

For the record ... Kim does NOT need to go law school in order to become a licensed lawyer. She just needs to pass the bar, which she's studying to do right now. Good luck!!!

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/10/kim-k...am-2022-vogue/

i bet she was counting on rick singer to get her scores up...LOL!
    sjankis630 and sprynkles like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg, SHELLEE, rollo and 7 others like this.

Well, anything is possible.

We already know that because Trump is President.

It's as if we took the tiniest turn towards the dark side and are now living in The Twilight Zone.

Who is going to do her bar exams for her?
    lindsaywhit, fgg, sparkles and 8 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information