Page 337 of 348 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 5214
Like Tree12797Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    My mom used to laugh back in the day at all the "premature" babies that were 7 pounds.
    As a funny but not really funny my son stopped growing in utero around 28 weeks but I had him at 34 weeks. Good thing there was no paternity question my husband and I had been trying for 2 years and were married to each other that whole time-- we're so boring!
    Daphodil likes this.

^^^ My daughter was born at 27.5 weeks (she was in the NICU for 2 months with BPD and needed 3 surgeries for intestinal atresia), but I got pregnant very soon after marrying my husband - we'd been together a while, but I was knocked up within a month and a half of our wedding. If she wasn't so tiny, Mr. Manning would have had some serious questions! Luckily my son made it to 34 weeks. Still, he wasn't even close to 7 lbs. If she was 7lbs, North was no preemie.

I thought it was common knowledge that she got pregnant before she was divorced. Though, to be honest, it didn't seem like she jumped from one guy to the other. I thought the divorce dragger on a while, but that she had made it clear in public that she and Kris were over. Didn't she even file papers to expedite the process so she wouldn't be married when she gave birth? Maybe I'm misremembering.
    maryk likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    I believe it. There have been several times where the social media has roasted her for acne. If you look at close ups of her from events that are not overly touched up, her skin is bad.

From January 2018:

Another reason (among thousands) why she is not supermodel material.

I had really bad acne back in high school and had to take Accutane when that was a thing and it had horrible side effects but it did the trick more or less. I'm always in awe of people who are like, "I have a zit!" I'm like that must be nice to have just the one...My skin breaks out when I'm stressed but since being at my new job my skin has been pretty cool with me and has even been less oily even though I'm doing more physical work. Never tried Proactiv, though. I get that acne is traumatizing (and painful too), but when you're young and beyond rich and have a team of makeup artists and professional photographers? Who the fuck cares? And making an announcement about it? Lawd.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

“Purple Emu Redness and Blemish Control Cream.” This is the only thing that has ever worked for me. My daughter now uses it too and my nephews. Start with just a little until your skin gets used to it.

I promise, this ointment changed my life.

We have it shipped from America so it might be cheaper for you to buy it there.
    sprynkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    The main ingredient of Proactive is hydrogen peroxide, ie, hair bleach. My daughter had limited success with it but the worst side effect was ruining all our coloured towels and face flannels with bleached white patches and streaks. Moral: use white towels!
    I tried to use something with that ingredient. It's so strong, my skin didn't react well and because of that I would never touch Proactive

My niece has/had terrible acne and hopped on the Proactiv train. If anything, it made it worse. Her skin went from intermittent breakouts to full time, full face blemishes and under/over skin bumps and pimples. I wouldn't ever recommend it to anyone.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The main ingredient of Proactive is hydrogen peroxide, ie, hair bleach. My daughter had limited success with it but the worst side effect was ruining all our coloured towels and face flannels with bleached white patches and streaks. Moral: use white towels!
    Well that's another reason for me to save my money and not use this stuff. Several of the prescription creams I had contained peroxide and all they did was make my face sore and added to the stress of the acne by making the skin peel and it wasn't even an initial reaction as it lasted throughout the time I was using them.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

The Proactive sold in Europe is a different forumation than the rest of the world, apparently. No peroxide in it.

https://www.proactiv.co.uk/about/ingredients

I have several friends that have used it for a good 10 years or more and swear by it.
    Kittylady likes this.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    “Purple Emu Redness and Blemish Control Cream.” This is the only thing that has ever worked for me. My daughter now uses it too and my nephews. Start with just a little until your skin gets used to it.

I promise, this ointment changed my life.

We have it shipped from America so it might be cheaper for you to buy it there.
    Ohhhh I’m going to try this. I get mild but annoying rosacea breakouts around my nose. Antibiotics keep it more or less at bay but I’d prefer a more natural approach. We shall see.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Not quite on the zit zone, but Mr P's brother's ex-girlfriend from Australia turned me onto Lucas' Papaw Ointment. "A local topical application for boils, burns, chafing, cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters, open wounds, insect bites and nappy rash." I live in the desert and this is the best ointment for dry skin and lips.

A*O

Yes, most Aussie women have a tube of pawpaw ointment in their bag. It’s a bit of an icon here. Works well as a general soother/moisturiser.
    Serendipity likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Not quite on the zit zone, but Mr P's brother's ex-girlfriend from Australia turned me onto Lucas' Papaw Ointment. "A local topical application for boils, burns, chafing, cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters, open wounds, insect bites and nappy rash." I live in the desert and this is the best ointment for dry skin and lips.
    I have a tub of it in the bathroom, a tube in my handbag at any given time and one in my desk drawer at work. Hubby, daughter and son also use it. It's brilliant stuff.

Ohhhh I’m going to try this. I get mild but annoying rosacea breakouts around my nose. Antibiotics keep it more or less at bay but I’d prefer a more natural approach. We shall see.
    The cheapest way to buy it is straight from the Purple Emu company website- not Amazon. Postage to Australia costs a bit so I buy two tubs at a time. You only need a little so a tub lasts a long time.

I used to use antibiotics but didn’t need them anymore once I found this stuff.

I had horrible acne at age 11 to 12. My doctor put me on pills and gave me a face wash. Worked miracles. I think Proactive is bullshit.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information