Page 336 of 352 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Ok ok acne sucks. Probably even more so for someone who makes money on her looks but no need for such a dramatic annoucement. Part of me thinks that it was meant to be a “coming out” announcement but couldn’t go through with it just yet.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Yea, acne sucks especially a teen. But does this family need to make a big announcement on social media because Kendall signed a new deal. Besides she probably went to a dermatologist for her acne problems.
    Maybe she can also talk about her fake lips.
    DawnM74 and Mrs P like this.

I don't believe those are even her zits. There's no effing way this chick has unchecked acne she isn't already taking meds for. They are not known to be true tellers.
    lindsaywhit, DawnM74, czb and 6 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I don't believe those are even her zits. There's no effing way this chick has unchecked acne she isn't already taking meds for. They are not known to be true tellers.
    I believe it. There have been several times where the social media has roasted her for acne. If you look at close ups of her from events that are not overly touched up, her skin is bad.

From January 2018:

Okay. I see those. It's hard to believe she isn't already taking something for it. or already using Proactiv.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Sprynkles, you are taking the words right out of my brain today. Which makes me wonder just how leaky my brain is.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

She should try being in her forties with persistent acne. I've had antibiotics by the score, prescription creams that burned, several types of contraceptive pills and all kind of over the counter potions and lotions and its still here.

Eventually you get to the point is saying "fuck it" and offering up a silent prayer of thanks to whoever came up with foundation and primer and getting on with your life. Which, funnily enough, seems to have worked better than anything else.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Kitty, have you ever tried Proactiv or those prescription medications? I follow a YT beauty guru who takes one of those prescriptions even though she knows of the awful side effects. But it did clear up her skin.

If Proactiv doesn't work on Kendull's face, does she quit promoting it? Does Proactiv cancel her contract? I'm just curious how these things work. I seem to remember Kirsty Alley representing some some diet program many years back and she kept getting fat again. I think she got fired.

There is no way ProActie would drop her. All the tweens that love this garbage family are going to buy it just because she endorsed it and no company is going to miss out on those dollars. And she is a good fit for the brand they have shady selling tatics and don't seem to tell the truth about there products
    DawnM74 likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Sprynkles I've stayed away from the harsher stuff like Roacutane because as well as having a history of anxiety/depression I've also a history of reacting badly to medications, so after weighing up the pros and cons I decided it wasn't worth the risks.

As for Proactiv, I'm sceptical. I spent years and years spending money I couldn't really spare on so-called miracle cures and got nowhere so now I live with it. Which honestly has worked out better for me - not fretting myself into a wreck everyday seems to have done more for easing breakouts than anything else.
    sprynkles and Novice like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

A*O

The main ingredient of Proactive is hydrogen peroxide, ie, hair bleach. My daughter had limited success with it but the worst side effect was ruining all our coloured towels and face flannels with bleached white patches and streaks. Moral: use white towels!
    manningmsj, arie_skop and fgg like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I think she didn't want to be pregnant again, which is her choice. She doesn't need to lie, but it's my gut that she did.

Didn't one of the kids miraculously come into this world the same day Kanye dropped a record?
    That's my gut feeling too, I get it I had a horrible pregnancy and traumatic birth with my son and cannot carry past 37 weeks due to my uterus being crap. I'd use a surrogate if i had that choice. Another thing that bothers me, normalize it speak about the issues be an advocate!
    Kanye's Yeezus album leaked and a day later North was born 5 weeks early. Either she's horrible and somehow convinced "Doctor" Crane who is obviously a crap doctor if anything we see on the show is true to induce that early which in many states without medical issue is illegal, OR she was really full term but embarrassed that not only did she get pregnant by Kanye while still married to Kris H but did so like 10 seconds after breaking up with Kris H.
    tulip likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    She should try being in her forties with persistent acne. I've had antibiotics by the score, prescription creams that burned, several types of contraceptive pills and all kind of over the counter potions and lotions and its still here.

Eventually you get to the point is saying "fuck it" and offering up a silent prayer of thanks to whoever came up with foundation and primer and getting on with your life. Which, funnily enough, seems to have worked better than anything else.
    I suddenly got acne in my forties too and it sucks. Ya wanna hear a hack I found about that works for my bad sudden breakouts? Friggin foot fungus cream - clotrimazole (Lotrimin)

I was in tears one night and googled some remedies and found this in several message boards. I tired it and it works. Who knew.
    Kittylady and sparkles like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    That's my gut feeling too, I get it I had a horrible pregnancy and traumatic birth with my son and cannot carry past 37 weeks due to my uterus being crap. I'd use a surrogate if i had that choice. Another thing that bothers me, normalize it speak about the issues be an advocate!
    Kanye's Yeezus album leaked and a day later North was born 5 weeks early. Either she's horrible and somehow convinced "Doctor" Crane who is obviously a crap doctor if anything we see on the show is true to induce that early which in many states without medical issue is illegal, OR she was really full term but embarrassed that not only did she get pregnant by Kanye while still married to Kris H but did so like 10 seconds after breaking up with Kris H.
    I still believe that Reggie Bush is North’s father.
    Daphodil and arie_skop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    Either she's horrible and somehow convinced "Doctor" Crane who is obviously a crap doctor if anything we see on the show is true to induce that early which in many states without medical issue is illegal, OR she was really full term but embarrassed that not only did she get pregnant by Kanye while still married to Kris H but did so like 10 seconds after breaking up with Kris H.
    My mom used to laugh back in the day at all the "premature" babies that were 7 pounds.
    holly likes this.

Thread Information