Page 33 of 352 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Silver Member

Poor little rich boy. No sympathy for him whatsoever. Kris may be reaping what she sowed, but that doesn't excuse him from wasting his privileged life.
    twitchy2.0 and czb like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    The only book by a Kardashian I would buy.
    Me too. I would buy this book

Elite Member

I mean, he does waste a privileged life which is a stupid thing to do, but it may be that he's so emotionally crippled from growing up in a family of these sociopathic fame whores that he can't pull it together enough to lead a successful life. Depression can be truly debilitating and drug addiction of top of that doesn't help. Now I have to kill myself for defending a Kardashian.
    tulip, Beeyotch and Kittylady like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    Yep, it's his. Multiple articles said he deleted all of his Instagram pics before posting the Gone Girl shot. Why would his sisters all tag a fake profile?? It might seem fishy, but in this case it's not.

Go Rob. I'll buy your book!
    Because Kris probably set up that profile to fend off bad press like this, knowing that Rob's a loose cannon.

Gold Member

Eh, this nothing new. They've all been selling stories anonymously about each other for years, he just wants to put his name next to the story for a change.
    arie_skop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Because Kris probably set up that profile to fend off bad press like this, knowing that Rob's a loose cannon.
    How does Kris setting up a fake profile for Rob, and then posting an image indicating Kim is a b*tch, and getting the sisters in on it to wish his fake profile a happy birthday, fend off bad press? I'm failing to see your logic.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Elite Member

Because if they can fool the public with a "good" facebook, instagram, whateverthefuck page with the name Rob Kardashian on it, they can mold his public image to their liking and therefore *hopefully* distract from Rob's real facebook page where he could potentially spout off negative shit about his family like he just did. Management companies and PR firms set up celebrities public social media pages all the time, it's part of their job description. Make more sense?

I just have to share. Went for a check up yesterday and was a little upset about my weight gain and the nurse said, "Aw! Don't worry about that! At least you don't have Kim Kardashian's fake ass!" lol. Made my day!
    Last edited by darksithbunny; March 28th, 2015 at 09:31 AM. Reason: I looked up the difference between fake and faux and fake means shady and "not real' so changed it!

I mean, he does waste a privileged life which is a stupid thing to do, but it may be that he's so emotionally crippled from growing up in a family of these sociopathic fame whores that he can't pull it together enough to lead a successful life. Depression can be truly debilitating and drug addiction of top of that doesn't help. Now I have to kill myself for defending a Kardashian.
    Take your money, leave and start over in Iowa.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Silver Member

I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be anything surprising or anything we didn't know already in his book.

Let's see....Khloe has a different father, Kim's sex tape was released on purpose, they always knew that Bruce was a transvestite...etc...

Yawn!

Elite Member

Kim got induced 5 weeks early because she was sick of being pregnant and too vain to continue on a second longer, Kim used a surrogate for her second child because she was too vain to carry another baby herself yet she blamed it on "fertility issues", Kim injects silicone into her ass, etc.
    Grandknight likes this.

I think it would be worse than that. There was a blind about Cris pimping. She isn't called PMK for nothing! And hopefully there would be tax scandals, pay-offs and the works.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

'Let's blow the roof off this motherf*****!' Scott Disick hosts wild nightclub party in Las Vegas after revealing he 'never intended to stay in rehab for more than one week'

By KAREN MIZOGUCHI FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 15:58, 28 March 2015 | UPDATED: 17:46, 28 March 2015

He chose to leave rehab after one week in order to honor his prior work commitments including his favorite nightclub appearances.
    And on Friday, Scott Disick was seen hosting a wild party at 1OAK inside The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas where he rallied partygoers by yelling: 'Let's blow the roof off this motherf*****!' in a view posted by TMZ.
    The 31-year-old father-of-three - who has been criticized for checking out of rehab arguably too soon - recently revealed to People that he 'only intended to be in treatment for a week anyway.'

+11

Back to wild appearances: Scott Disick was seen hosting a wild party at 1OAK inside The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas on Friday

Khloe and Kris discuss concerns for Kourtney about Scott Disick

The self-proclaimed Lord usually dresses lavishly dapper but opted for a very casual ensemble for his Vegas hosting gig.
    Scott wore a black collared shirt, leaving the top two buttons undone and creating a deep V-neckline.
    The longtime love of Kourtney Kardashian paired his laid back look with faded skinny jeans and brown suede shoes,
    The bearded reality star tried to look cool by posing with his hands in his pockets while on the red carpet prior to entering the venue.

+11

Hyping the crowd: The 31-year-old reality star rallied Vegas partygoers by yelling: 'Let's blow the roof off this motherf*****!'

+11

+11

Not so Lord-like: The longtime love of Kourtney Kardashian paired his laid back look with faded skinny jeans and brown suede shoes

Inside the party, Scott got a hold of the DJ's microphone to kick off the festivities as a part of his hosting duties.
    'Let's blow the f**kin' roof off this motherf*****!' Scott screamed, according to a video shared on TMZ.
    As a way to encourage his 1OAK fans to have a memorable night, the reality star even urged some clubgoers 'to orally pleasure his friend.'
    'Don't actually blow off or his wife will kill me,' he joked.

Khloe Kardashian questions Kourtney about Scott Disick's job

+11

Like a Kardashian: The father-of-three wore a black collared shirt, leaving the top two buttons undone and creating a deep V-neckline

+11

Party time: The bearded reality star tried to look cool by posing with his hands in his pockets while on the red carpet prior to entering the venue

Scott returns home after rehab to face Kourtney (archive)

The latest wild party antics comes less than two weeks after Scott voluntarily checked himself into rehab at the Rythmia Life Advancement center in Costa Rica.
    'The funny thing is, a lot of people were under the impression that I was going to this rehab facility in Costa Rica for a month, when the truth was, I was going for a week for one treatment that they have there,' he explained to People.
    On March 16, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star stayed at the facility that relies on the controversial use of Ibogaine, a hallucinogen to help with cravings for alcohol and drugs like heroin.
    While the center's patients usually complete the full 21 day treatment plan, Scott spent less than one week and was spotted arriving in Los Angeles on March 24.

+11

Famous fans: British boxer Amir Khan and his wife Faryal Makhdoom snapped some photos with Scott inside the nightclub

Announcing his return: Scott publicized the appearance on his social media pages prior to the scheduled date

+11

Come one, come all: The event was titled 'Spring Break with Scott'

'I'm not done. I plan to go back to the place,' he added. 'It's an amazing place, it's beautiful and I love it. but I wasn't able to spend three or four weeks there right now. I never planned on it, and everyone keeps telling me that I dropped out early.'
    If he could, Scott said he would've shared proof of evidence with his supporters and haters.
    'I wanted to actually Instagram or tweet a photo of my tickets that showed that I never intended to stay any longer than I stayed. I'm a work in progress and anything that I can do to better myself, I'm trying.'
    Further explaining: 'I plan to go back and I hope it helps me even more to get to a point where I'm fully cured of some of things that I struggle with. I'll go back when I want to and get some more treatments. And, listen, I really love it and I think it helped me. Obviously I'm not a perfect human being yet, but maybe down the road I'll be pretty close to it.'

+11

'Staring the new season right': Scott shared this snap of himself holding a nutritional drink on his Instagram page on Thursday

+11

Keeping his kids in mind: 'I'm not a perfect human being yet, but maybe down the road I'll be pretty close to it'

Meanwhile, his partner of 10 years Kourtney has been busy taking care of the couple's three children: Mason (aged five), Penelope (aged two) and two-month-old Reign.
    On the same day as Scott's Vegas party, the mother-of-three was seen taking daughter Penelope to her dance class in Tarzana, California accompanied by big brother Mason.
    The eldest Kardashian sibling also has been going down memory lane via Instagram by sharing throwback photos of when she and Scott first met nearly 10 years ago.
    Since leaving rehab, Scott sat down with E! News and his interview is scheduled to air on Monday.
    No doubt questions of his rehab treatment will be answered by the troubled socialite who has long chronicled his struggle with anxiety pills and alcohol on KUWTK as well as Kourtney And Khloe Take The Hamptons.

+11

Family first: His longtime love Kourtney Kardashian was seen taking two-year-old daughter Penelope to her dance class in Tarzana, California accompanied by big brother Mason (aged five) on Friday

Read more: Scott Disick hosts wild nightclub party in Las Vegas after revealing he 'never intended to stay in rehab for more than one week' | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Douchiest looking kids ever.
    arie_skop and nana51 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

He could lay off the sizzurp... and unlike many people who have led truly tragic lives, he has the resources to get counseling. I wouldn't call anyone who was on DWTS a non-famewhore.

Thread Information