Page 327 of 352 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

  1. #4891
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    23,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Yup, northern 'burbs. I'm sure the K-stank would be felt all the way into Wisconsin and down to Springfield.
    It would be felt in the entire tri-state area. I don't even like it when Kim comes to visit.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  2. #4892
    Elite Member Flygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    She did apply black paint around her hairline??
    Yikes.....is there anything real on these people??

  3. #4893
    Elite Member Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ Cim would tell you there's botox for that.
    Ha, my doctor said I could give that a go once. I said no after seeing the cost. My dentist also said I could have botox in my jaw to help with grinding/clenched jaw from stress. I said no thanks to that as well.

  4. #4894
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    23,794

    Default

    I didn't know they did that for grinding jaws from stress. I do that all the time. I don't want botox for it though.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  5. #4895
    Elite Member arie_skop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,325

    Default

    I recently heard in Australia that dentists are trying to expand their business by offering botox. Another way to make money. lol
    Last edited by arie_skop; September 22nd, 2018 at 08:36 PM.
    Waterslide likes this.

  6. #4896
    Elite Member Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I didn't know they did that for grinding jaws from stress. I do that all the time. I don't want botox for it though.
    Well I have mandibular tori, so my jaw bones keep growing inwards and it causes awesome drooling at night and speech issues because your tongue is like yo, where do I go. Dentist said I could try botox to stop the process, but he couldn't cite any medical journal articles or research that botox would stop the growth. Usually it's genetic. I just hope it stops because I don't want that nasty surgery of removing the bone growth.

    Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    I recently heard in Australia that dentists are trying to expand their business by offering botox. Another way to make money. lol
    Yup, same here about botox for more money. Between living in three US states, two other countries, I've always trusted my original dentist that has been with my family before I was born. He's passed away now, but I still go there because they have my records. The new guy is very, er, well, botoxed and pushing whitening teeth for extra cash. I'm like yo, clean my plaque and I'm out. Despite the weird bone growth, no one in my family has cavities. I'm actually on a 'no fluoride' list because for some reason we have too much of it.

    Oh, and check if your dentist is owned by a Scientology business. That's been popping up a lot lately.
    arie_skop likes this.

  7. #4897
    Elite Member Palermo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    9,580

    Default


  8. #4898
    Elite Member choozen1ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    MICHIGAN
    Posts
    4,307

    Default

    What's faker he ass or their happy relationship? she looks ridiculous

  9. #4899
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,885

    Default

    She only manages to look petite and docile because she's on steps or a slope lower than him.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  10. #4900
    Elite Member arie_skop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Well I have mandibular tori, so my jaw bones keep growing inwards and it causes awesome drooling at night and speech issues because your tongue is like yo, where do I go. Dentist said I could try botox to stop the process, but he couldn't cite any medical journal articles or research that botox would stop the growth. Usually it's genetic. I just hope it stops because I don't want that nasty surgery of removing the bone growth.



    Yup, same here about botox for more money. Between living in three US states, two other countries, I've always trusted my original dentist that has been with my family before I was born. He's passed away now, but I still go there because they have my records. The new guy is very, er, well, botoxed and pushing whitening teeth for extra cash. I'm like yo, clean my plaque and I'm out. Despite the weird bone growth, no one in my family has cavities. I'm actually on a 'no fluoride' list because for some reason we have too much of it.

    Oh, and check if your dentist is owned by a Scientology business. That's been popping up a lot lately.
    Me too, I always go the same dentist that I have known for years, he doesn't try sell extra services like whitening teeth just for extra cash.

    I refuse to try out the new dental clinics around here that try to sell botox and teeth whitening so they can make money from us. Do we really need to have the Hollywood super white teeth? No

  11. #4901
    Elite Member BelledeJour's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,095

    Default

    North West Just Made Her Runway Debut, and Kim Kardashian Is the Proudest Mom

    Kim Kardashian was the epitome of a proud mom yesterday as daughter North West made her runway debut at the L.O.L. Surprise Fashion Show in Palisades Park, California.




  12. #4902
    Elite Member Flygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I always have to read captions to know who this person is. Does not even remotely resemble her real self
    Palermo and DawnM74 like this.

  13. #4903
    Elite Member Palermo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    9,580

    Default

    Her butt is about a foot behind her now
    DawnM74, sparkles, fgg and 1 others like this.

  14. #4904
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,789

    Default

    So she exercised (right) and dieted off all the fat....only to have her ass injected and balloons put into her tits. And something or other (and possibly a lot of something or others) done to her face. Okay. Guess all that shit she had to take her whole life (even from family) about being the ugly one really did a number on her.

    And she's parading around with the dude who was busted fucking some whore while she was laid up about to give birth. Tell me again why anyone looks up to these creatures? They look like aliens from another planet.

    She looks about miserable.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #4905
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,885

    Default

    Of course she didn't exercise except for her show. Lipo is the gift that keeps on giving. And apparently fat transfer is too.
    Kittylady, DawnM74 and weathered1 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Questions about politics in general
    By travelbug in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: September 11th, 2008, 03:01 PM
  2. How much do you tip the pizza guy (or tip in general)?
    By celeb_2006 in forum Food and Cuisine
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: April 5th, 2008, 09:59 PM
  3. General gossip snippets......
    By TheMoog in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 12th, 2007, 09:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •