Page 323 of 352 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I thought she had smaller butt implants put in recently? Anyway, she's probably crying because it hurts.
    DawnM74 and denny like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I'm not coming to the defense, but I watched last night's episode and the comment came across as sarcasm to me. It was actually a pretty comical scene.

I've got no problem talking about their absurdity, obnoxious surgeries and the like, but this just seems like lame journalism on People's part.

If she has problem with having an ass the size of Australia, maybe she can just go get the implants taken out. If they're fat injections, though, then I hate it for ya, Cartoon Trash.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    If she has problem with having an ass the size of Australia, maybe she can just go get the implants taken out. If they're fat injections, though, then I hate it for ya, Cartoon Trash.
    Anyone else not know the difference?

And those are the ass implants that she swore on camera& had X-rayed to prove didn’t exist???

Hopefully it’s silicone injection so it can’t be removed.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Tired of having a big butt? Well quit injecting crap into it, you ignorant cooze!

Can this heifer get any more fake?
    DawnM74, lindsaywhit and holly like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

https://pagesix.com/2018/09/13/hacke...endall-jenner/

Hackers leak naked photos of Kendall Jenner

By Isobel Sampson, The Sun

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)][/COLOR]
    Naked pictures of Kendall Jenner have leaked online after snaps of the supermodel were stolen by hackers.
    According to TMZ, the pictures appeared online after the images were taken from photographer Russell James and released without permission.
    The images show a naked Jenner sprinting down a beach, climbing a tree and riding a horse bareback.
    There’s also a photo of the Kardashian sister “lounging naked in a pool,” according to the US website.
    The photoshoot was for James’s upcoming book, “Angels” — and it’s the first time fans have seen the model fully naked like this.
    The pics went viral on Twitter after news of the leak online was reported — but the images were actually displayed at the book’s launch last week in New York.
    Jenner, along with Cindy Crawford, Candice Swanepoel and Gigi Hadid, attended the party last week for the book, which is only printing 1,000 copies.
    “I started this project in 2014 and was collaborating with each and every person to find out exactly how they wanted to be portrayed, so we critiqued each shot and talked about it together,” James told Vogue.
    “So this (exhibition) was built on a trust between me and the model, but it was also built on this idea that we don’t want to stop this beauty.”
    Jenner hasn’t commented on the leak yet.

_______
    Oh, look. Kendall was “hacked.”

"Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Hackers hired by Kris Jenner leak naked photos of Kendall Jenner

*fixed
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

If you don't want naked pictures "leaked", then don't take naked pictures...
    sparkles, Kittylady, rollo and 3 others like this.

But of course they were flattering professional photos that were leaked and nothing actually embarrassing.
    Kittylady, rollo, DawnM74 and 2 others like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

She rode a horse naked and bareback? My chuff is shriveling just at the thought of the prickling and chafing.
    twitchy2.0, Mrs P and Flygirl like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^ I don't know if I told that story before but a couple of years ago we went walking the dogs next to the river right where we live. There is one small section on the other side of the river that is a nudist beach and we normally don't bother and just passing by. I really don't need to see old fat men with tiny weiners before my morning coffee. Also not after my morning coffee. But this one time we saw something very weird in the corner of our eyes and we had to look: there was a naked woman, riding a horse in the river. Just like that. So many questions. I have no idea how she even managed to get there because a) it's in the city where you can't just ride your horse and b) the horse didn't have any saddle or bridle or anything. It was like Lady Godiva on a nudist beach.
    -

My vajayjay just recoiled at the mere thought of riding a horse bareback
    twitchy2.0, Kittylady and Mrs P like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

czb

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    ... But this one time we saw something very weird in the corner of our eyes and we had to look: there was a naked woman, riding a horse in the river. Just like that. So many questions. I have no idea how she even managed to get there because a) it's in the city where you can't just ride your horse and b) the horse didn't have any saddle or bridle or anything. It was like Lady Godiva on a nudist beach.
    girl, you need to tell us 1) what you were on; and 2) when you're gonna share!

Leaked photos by Kris? They need some publicity to promote Kendall since her modeling career has been quiet lately.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Thread Information