Page 322 of 352 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

What's next in shoes, hope we will soon see another trend in micro-fashion:

It’s like someone folded a scrap piece of leather and then decided to call it a shoe.
    Angeli likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Silver Member

Those are actually Moroccan style slippers .

https://www.amazon.com/Moroccan-slip.../dp/B00ROS6TFQ
    sprynkles and Waterslide like this.

But for a little more money, I could fly to Morocco and buy the real thing and not look like I have a French fry box on my foot. Balenciaga also came out with a seven-layer coat and I'd rather have the salad. Or Balenciaga from the 50s.

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Default 'friends' costume designer loves balenciaga's $9,000 7-layer coat

"The One Where No One's Ready" and Joey wearing all of Chandler's clothes is definitely Balenciaga's inspiration for its insanely expensive 7-layer coat -- so says the "Friends" costume designer, who's flattered.
    When Balenciaga's $9,000 coat became available for pre-order sales at Barney's New York, not only did it trigger immediate Joey memes across the globe, Debra McGuire -- the costume designer who came up with the look in season 3 -- also took notice.

Debra tells TMZ "the coat is wondrously similar. I am flattered." She adds, "Bravo then to the 'FRIENDS' inspired coat!!!"

Debra says the coat was never meant to be a fashion statement -- "I remember laying out all the pieces in the [Warner Bros.] workroom and contemplating the best way to construct while making it an easy garment to get in and out of. It would open from the back and Joey would enter that way."
    She adds that's the biggest difference between her and Balenciaga ... "Assuming this 2018 version is worn like a coat that opens in the front."

Funny you should ask ... Balenciaga's coat is a heavily-layered parka that's one garment made up of 7 different types of clothing ... from a hoodie and shirt to a fleece jacket. There's also a puffy coat, but nothing like the one George wore in "Seinfield."
    Don't event think about it, Balenciaga.

'Friends' Costume Designer Digs Balenciaga's $9,000 7-Layer Coat | TMZ.com

Team Puffy Coat. Was that the one made of Gohhr-tex?
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

For me, it'll always be the pirate shirt.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I also loved the sweater.

crayzeehappee likes this.

Pins for sale on ETSY. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    For me, it'll always be the pirate shirt.
    I saw the puffy shirt at The Smithsonian, it wasn't as awesome as seeing Dorothy's ruby slippers (which is the reason I actually went in the 1st place), but it was still pretty cool.

Was the whole living room set there?

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Was the whole living room set there?
    That would have been awesome, but no, the shirt was framed on the wall right next to the case holding the ruby slippers, and across a huge showcase of some of the first ladies dresses - which was also incredible!

fgg

Kim Kardashian Says She Doesn't Like Having a Big Butt: 'I Cry About It on the Daily'

Kim Kardashian West maintains she’s not a fan of one of her most famous assets.

On Sunday night’s episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, the star, 37, got real about how she feels about her “huge” backside — and as it turns out, she’s no longer into it.

During the episode, Kim, Kris, Kourtney and Khloé are seen lounging outside when Kourtney tells Kim that her famous derrière looks big. “Kim, when you sit down your butt looks so huge,” the mom-of-three says tells her sister.

But to Kourtney’s surprise, the comment is met with a rebuttal from Kris, who tells her daughter that the comment isn’t “very nice.”

“She likes having a big butt, I’m not saying anything offensive,” Kourtney responds. Kim’s response, however, says otherwise.

“No I don’t! I cry about it on the daily,” she tells her family.

But judging by Kardashian West’s presence on everything from the beach to her Instagram feed, she appears to be just fine with showing off her backside. All summer long, the star hit the beach in skimpy, butt-baring thong bikinis, which she frequently shared photos of on Instagram. And most recently, the star bared her butt for her husband Kanye West’s Yeezy campaign, in which she was lying on a bed wearing a thong and Yeezy sneakers.

And of course, the star’s butt also garnered a ton of attention a few years back, when she was photographed for Paper Magazine pouring champagne into a glass that was resting on her butt — making it the backside that “broke the internet.”

https://people.com/style/kim-kardash...like-her-butt/

*rolls eyes*
    DawnM74, weathered1 and Waterslide like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

You know, Kim, you can always remove your implants and your butt will go back down to it's original size:

I thought she had smaller butt implants put in recently? Anyway, she's probably crying because it hurts.
    DawnM74 and denny like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information