Page 321 of 352 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

^ Although I read somewhere that she only wants kids from the same father.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

she wants more kids???

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    I just had a look and it looks like the same normal ass she’s always had. There was only one photo where it looked “done” and I think it was just a strategic butt pose.
    BIB:
    Sleuth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    she wants more kids???

They ALL want more kids!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Each girl child, (we don't see much of the boys) is being groomed as a source of income feeding the trough.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I read this blind item too on the August ACG page:

"This A- list reality star is very firm in her beliefs. She does not believe in "half" anything even though that is how she grew up. If she has more kids, she will only have them with her ex who would be fine with it. I think their respective partners might have something to say though." source: AUGUST 2018

Are any of them A- anything? They are ghetto +.
    holly, stef, cheray and 4 others like this.

I don't doubt for one second that she'd jump back in the sack with The Lord if she gets the itch to have another kid.

I admittedly have watched more KUWTK than anyone really should, but when I was on vacation a couple weeks ago I caught some episodes of the newest season and Kourtney was a complete mess. She loves the cash flow from the show, but doesn't want to be a part of that life anymore. I'm hoping for some kind of tell all in the next 5 or so years.
    Sleuth likes this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Yuck, why? They don't make attractive kids, he's an addict, a cheater, & they have a totally dysfunctional relationship (when they're together).
    DawnM74 and twitchy2.0 like this.

Kanye West Explains His Footwear Choices

August 29, 2018 / Posted by: Mieka

It must be endlessly frustrating for Kanye West to have his highly advanced philosophies and ideas mocked by the uneducated masses. Kanye goes out of his way to learn and borrow from the best, and when he does, he’s met with derision. Take the Yeezy slides he recently wore to 2-Chainz’ wedding for example. Many pointed out that the slides appeared to be several sizes too small for Kanye’s hoofs. Some said he looked like some old head coming straight from the hospital, shuffling on down to the liquor store at 7AM to get a pint of Courvoisier and a couple of loosies. Might have been me, we can’t be sure. Others claimed Kanye’s fashion statement was a stroke of sheer genius. That was Kanye, and Kanye alone. Well Kanye has a message to his critics. The message is you plebes just don’t get it. He was wearing them in the Japanese style.

In case you were lucky enough to not have your eyes assaulted by fugly, here’s your chance. These are what his shoes looked like.
    View image on Twitter

Robert Littal
    @BSO

Twitter Reacts to Kanye Wearing Yeezy Slides to 2 Chainz’s Wedding That are 2 Small (Photos) http://bit.ly/2OPHGro via @JeandraLeBeauf
    10:54 AM - Aug 19, 2018

Twitter Ads info and privacy

In his defense, Kanye #tooktotwitter to share is inspiration.
    Ericka Hart@iHartEricka

He can research the Japanese way to wear sandals but not slavery
    2:25 PM - Aug 28, 2018

That’s right you rubes, it’s the Japanese way! There are really no more gifted cultural connoisseurs than the Kardashian-Wests. Of course, the “Japanese way“, last time I checked, does not include hideous athletic slides that look like inflatable pool rafts. The photo Kanye is referencing are traditional Japanese footwear called Geta. Or maybe they’re Zori. See, I don’t know for sure and I’m willing to admit it. Kanye on the other hand, is an expert on Orientalism (and I mean that in the worst possible way). Kaye must have re-watched Akira recently or something because he was on a whole Japanese kick there for a minute. But that was last minute, this minute he’s on about these.
    View image on Twitter

The Slimer from Ghostbusters way.

Pic: Wenn.com
    Tags: High Fashion, Kanye West, Not The Way
    Dlisted | Kanye West Explains His Footwear Choices
    sprynkles, rollo and weathered1 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Some said he looked like some old head coming straight from the hospital, shuffling on down to the liquor store at 7AM to get a pint of Courvoisier and a couple of loosies.
    I could read writing like this all day long. It really reminds me of the old National Lampoon magazines I devoured monthly. I miss that mag.
    Palermo, fgg, Waterslide and 5 others like this.

fgg

Balmain drops the Kardashians in favor of CGI models

Following in the footsteps of Louis Vuitton, Fenty Beauty and Lil Miquela, French fashion house Balmain announced a group of CGI models as its new ambassadors on Thursday.

The brand, helmed by designer Olivier Rousteing, is famous for its bold, elaborately embellished designs and typically casts major celebrities like Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Kim Kardashian or Rihanna in its campaigns.

But the latest additions to Rousteing’s so-called “Balmain Army” aren’t actually real.

To come up with the new campaign, the designer collaborated with Cameron-James Wilson, the British photographer who created controversial dark-skinned Fenty Beauty model Shudu.

Shudu joins the Balmain Army alongside fellow virtual catwalkers Margot and Xhi, who according to the brand’s press release are meant to reflect Balmain’s “unfettered celebration of inclusion.”

“When my team and I saw the first generation of CGI models, we told ourselves that if this was the way the world was going, we wanted to ensure that diversity plays a strong part in that future,” Rousteing wrote, adding that his “new, alternative and virtual Balmain Army… mirrors the beauty, rock-star individuality and confident power that we’ve seen on Balmain runways and in our campaigns.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/30/balma...of-cgi-models/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Good. All the brands need to drop them.
    fgg, joebob, weathered1 and 5 others like this.

Balmain drops the Kardashians in favor of CGI models
    I know it's low hanging fruit to say, but...how will we know the difference?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I know it's low hanging fruit to say, but...how will we know the difference?
    I was just gonna post the same thing!
    Waterslide and DawnM74 like this.

Thread Information