Page 32 of 352 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    The Rob Instagram with the GG pic is suspect. It only had one post (that pic) yesterday with 2.7m followers. Yet, the other Rob K instagram with his initials has tons of posts and seems to be his legit account. One would think TMZ would do its homework.
    It's his account. Khloe @robkardashian on his birthday: https://instagram.com/p/0UcH_pBRhT/
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Elite Member

I love how that trash family is spinning Rob's public meltdown- they're claiming that he simply has "a different kind of sense of humor" and that it was a joke that came out wrong." Right!
    arie_skop likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    It's his account. Khloe @robkardashian on his birthday: https://instagram.com/p/0UcH_pBRhT/
    I still think it's fishy. Only that ONE pic on that account and 2.7m followers? Um, OK. On the other "Rob Kardashian" Instagram with his initials there have been pics posted today and the last several days and is his established account. He very well could have set up the phony one for this stupid PR stunt, but it's still not his "regular" Instagram.

Elite Member

Kris probably set up the big account with all the pictures and the constant updates as a preemptive measure to fend off the possibility of Rob going rogue one day and speaking out against the family. Didn't work, ha-ha!
    That type of thing happens often with talent/management.

I still think it's fishy. Only that ONE pic on that account and 2.7m followers? Um, OK. On the other "Rob Kardashian" Instagram with his initials there have been pics posted today and the last several days and is his established account. He very well could have set up the phony one for this stupid PR stunt, but it's still not his "regular" Instagram.
    Rob often posts pics and deletes them after a few hours/days. Same as his tweets, I remember he started doing this after he split up with Rita Whora. so the one with the 2.7 mil is his official account.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Whoever called that her hair would be back to black in no time flat, they're right. And ofc, it's healthy and shiny. Was totally a wig.

Surprise! Kim Kardashian's Hair
    is Black Again

NoŽl DuanAssistant EditorMarch 26, 2015

Kim Kardashian steps out in Beverly Hills with North West. (Photo: Getty)
    Do blondes have more fun? If you’re Kim Kardashian, it probably doesn’t matter. The 34-year-old star was spotted back in her natural black tresses in Beverly Hills today. Hollywood colorist Lorri Goddard, who colored Kardashian’s hair platinum blonde just three weeks ago, had told Us Weekly: “It was a really fun adventure for her! It’s something she’s said outright that she’s been thinking for a while, but the time just hasn’t been right.” Sounds like the thrill ride is over. Kim’s younger sister, Khloe Kardashian, also went blonde a few weeks ago, and she’s been lightening her hair even more as the weeks go by. Kardashian’s latest Instagram shot features a behind-the-scenes image of her ELLE France cover shoot, when she still had blonde hair, but the paparazzi photos don’t lie: she’s back to black just in time for filming the new season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. There’s enough blondes in Hollywood, after all.
    Kim Kardashian and Jared Leto both debuted blonde hair in Paris at the Balmain fashion show. (Photos: Instagram/Getty)
    The mother of North West made headlines (and the ELLE Francemagazine cover) in Paris—and even had a blonde-off with Jared Leto—when she went blonde, but when you’re a mother of a young child with a heavy travel and work schedule, it’s probably harder to maintain the platinum locks. Expert colorist Marie Robinson says going significantly lighter requires touch-ups every four to six weeks. We’re sure Kardashian would have made time for hair appointments if she truly wanted to, but perhaps she found her platinum hair to be better in theory than in practice. Or perhaps the joke is on us, and it’s all one big publicity stunt.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/surpris...697185028.html
    arie_skop likes this.

Kardashians Betrayed! Kris Jenner Preparing ‘Cease & Desist’ Letter For Son Rob To Prevent Tell-All Book

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 @ 4:09AM

Keeping up with the Kardashians momager Kris Jenner will go to great lengths to protect the secrets that keeps her and the Kardashian clan famous – even if it means shutting down her own children! According to a source close to the Kardashian clan, Rob Kardashian wants to pen a tell-all book that will expose their deepest and darkest mysteries and his mother is doing everything she can to stop him — including considering legal action.
    “Everyone knows that if Rob wrote a book, it would be an absolute gold mine,” a source tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. “But Kris is willing to do whatever is needed to stop him and is prepared to fire off a cease and desist letter if she finds out that he is going to really start the process of doing this book.”
    According to sources, Rob is furious at his mother after she sided with her daughter, Kim Kardashian, when Rob dissed Kim on Sunday by comparing her to “the b*tch from Gone Girl.”

Just prior to the incident, the 59-year-old family matriarch skipped Rob’s birthday celebration so that she could go on a tropical vacation with friends to Cancun, Mexico.
    But now that the two are both back in Los Angeles, the insider tells Radar, “Kris does not want to have to do this to her son, but this book would be such a slap in the face and undoubtedly a best-seller.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...tell-all-book/
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Team Rob. He'll do it when she's dead anyway.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Team Rob is right. Whether this is part of the storyline or not, they've certainly shit on that boy for years. It's his turn to make a buck or two and I'd love to read about the cray-crays from his perspective.
    Honeythorn and firebrat1229 like this.

Elite Member

Go Rob!!! Put it allllll out there honey, every last, dirty detail.

I don't know that Kris can stop him legally from writing a tell-all, unless he has previously signed a non-disclosure. I guess Kris & co. would be able to sue for liable but they will lose unless he is actually lying in the book. I could be wrong though... Legal eagles??
    firebrat1229 likes this.

The only book by a Kardashian I would buy.
    firebrat1229 and arie_skop like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

[QUOTE=SHELLEE;3325187]Kardashians Betrayed! Kris Jenner Preparing ĎCease & Desistí Letter For Son Rob To Prevent Tell-All Book

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 @ 4:09AM

What is up with her drawing her lips way out of the lip line? I wouldn't think this plastic woman would be adverse to lip fillers, but if she chose not to go that way, it does NOT help to just draw them on with lip liner.
    spinmonkey and JazzyGirl like this.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkii View Post
    Rob often posts pics and deletes them after a few hours/days. Same as his tweets, I remember he started doing this after he split up with Rita Whora. so the one with the 2.7 mil is his official account.
    Yep, it's his. Multiple articles said he deleted all of his Instagram pics before posting the Gone Girl shot. Why would his sisters all tag a fake profile?? It might seem fishy, but in this case it's not.

Go Rob. I'll buy your book!
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

It pisses me off that they all have beautiful long lashes and such pretty eyes.

When they mentioned this on our am local radio show (I drive a morning carpool, so no Stern til I get the boys to school) they just laughed and said this dude must not be that bad if he has nothing to do with the rest of these wastes of space in his family. That he's probably the least messed up of the bunch!

So yeah, the average folk who pay the barest attention to celeb gossip (and just wish these losers would go away already, because they're sick of them) are taking this exactly for what it's worth.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information