Page 319 of 352 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

  1. #4771
    Elite Member arie_skop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,325

    Default

    Not another kid. She barely spends any time with them unless it's for the cameras
    darksithbunny and DawnM74 like this.

  2. #4772
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    23,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Kim K.ís daughter and nanny donít sit with her at restaurant

    Kim Kardashian raised eyebrows over the weekend by dining at fancy Miami restaurant Carpaccio, while her daughter and nanny sat at a separate table.

    A spy who posted about it online said ď#sad.Ē

    But sources close to Kardashian tell us that 5-year-old North was lunching sans mom because Kardashian was being followed by a videographer and she didnít want North in the shot, lest the footage end up on TV. (However, North appears frequently on the familyís reality show.)

    https://pagesix.com/2018/08/20/kim-k...at-restaurant/


    Following konventional Kardashian logic, this would be the perfect time to stick the kid in the way of the camera to keep up appearances.
    darksithbunny and DawnM74 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  3. #4773
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I so much hate to say it, but I love that Versace dress that sheís wearing and the boots.
    Too bad they couldn't get a real model to put it on.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  4. #4774
    Elite Member holly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    the sunshine state
    Posts
    7,208

    Default

    Though she was initially slapped with community service and ordered to complete an alcohol-education class, the
    Revenge Body
    host missed several sessions due to her busy schedule. Unfortunately for her, the judge wasn't sympathetic.
    Busy schedule? GTFO of here with that bullshit. And let's pretend for one moment that she was Jane Smith off the street, & not famous & worked 40 hours a week & was a single mom with 3 kids...it's been 10 fucking years! She didn't get it done because she doesn't give a shit.
    denny, weathered1, rollo and 1 others like this.

  5. #4775
    Silver Member denny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    651

    Default

    I didn't even know Kim and Kanye had 3 kids ...

  6. #4776
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,207

    Default

    I forgot about Chicago.

  7. #4777
    Elite Member Icepik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denny View Post
    I didn't even know Kim and Kanye had 3 kids ...
    Kim didn't have the 3rd. There was a surrogate.
    DawnM74 likes this.

  8. #4778
    Elite Member Palermo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    9,580

    Default

    I don't even think she had the second one, wasn't that a surrogate too?
    DawnM74 likes this.

  9. #4779
    Silver Member denny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    651

    Default

    It goes to show these kids are just props used for simulating a mother-child relationship when necessary in photo shoots. And then they only use the oldest, because the others are too young to follow photographer's instructions. That's why I have no memory of the other two. They are too young for posing.
    (I really hope at least one of her kids will turn out a rebel and oppose the parents' fake lifestyle one day...)

    There are really few "normal" family pics with Mom, Dad and the 3 kids. Probably to hard to stage since Kim and Kanye are not living togethers. It's only Kim, Kim with handbag, Kim in Latex, Kim in string bottoms, Kim and her ass, Kim Kim Kim... A simple prop to occupy Momma's time. And when they are not useful for the shooting they have to eat at separate tables with the nanny. Better not mess with Mommy Dearest.

    rollo and Mrs Fawlty like this.

  10. #4780
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I KNEW that this picture reminded me of something...

    denny, tulip, DawnM74 and 3 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  11. #4781
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    24,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I don't even think she had the second one, wasn't that a surrogate too?
    I believe she carried the second one and the third was the surrogate.
    o0Amber0o and Palermo like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  12. #4782
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,789

    Default

    What fuck are on his feet? Looks like hospital slippers!
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  13. #4783
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,885

    Default

    I think they are from his kollection.
    sprynkles likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  14. #4784
    Silver Member Mrs Fawlty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denny View Post
    It goes to show these kids are just props used for simulating a mother-child relationship when necessary in photo shoots. And then they only use the oldest, because the others are too young to follow photographer's instructions. That's why I have no memory of the other two. They are too young for posing.
    (I really hope at least one of her kids will turn out a rebel and oppose the parents' fake lifestyle one day...)

    There are really few "normal" family pics with Mom, Dad and the 3 kids. Probably to hard to stage since Kim and Kanye are not living togethers. It's only Kim, Kim with handbag, Kim in Latex, Kim in string bottoms, Kim and her ass, Kim Kim Kim... A simple prop to occupy Momma's time. And when they are not useful for the shooting they have to eat at separate tables with the nanny. Better not mess with Mommy Dearest.



    Why is she always so dead behind the eyes? Horse tranquillisers? Stepford wifing? Brain sucked out of her by aliens? Been looking at the sun without blinking? Or is it black contact lenses?
    Last edited by Mrs Fawlty; August 23rd, 2018 at 03:12 PM. Reason: clicked 'send' too early, silly moo!
    DawnM74, Kittylady, Angeli and 1 others like this.

  15. #4785
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    23,466

    Default

    I think she was replaced with a bot about 2 years ago.
    rollo, sparkles, Beeyotch and 2 others like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Questions about politics in general
    By travelbug in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: September 11th, 2008, 03:01 PM
  2. How much do you tip the pizza guy (or tip in general)?
    By celeb_2006 in forum Food and Cuisine
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: April 5th, 2008, 09:59 PM
  3. General gossip snippets......
    By TheMoog in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 12th, 2007, 09:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •