Page 318 of 352 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

He couldn't even get some in the right size?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    Sorry, but I like Angelyne much better.
    Me too. Plus Angelyne's fabricated image is meant to be some kind of ironic statement while Kylie & family just think they define beauty.

What Angelyne looked like when she was closer to Kylie's age:

Very interesting article about her life:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fe...-years-1025678

Angelyne had single-handedly created and then inhabited a modern myth of L.A.: the platinum blond bombshell in the bright pink Corvette forever circumnavigating the city, seeking to enchant by dint of her sheer superficial glamour. It had the aesthetic power and emotional resonance of genuine performance art, Marina Abramovic by way of John Waters, particularly as she kept on rambling around the city over the decades while she aged.
    The ideas of over-the-top myth-making is similar, but the execution not so much.
    Last edited by Waterslide; August 20th, 2018 at 06:40 PM.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

This family is a joke. Kendall has angered a few people with her latest modeling comments - she's too good to walk any type of catwalk shows. Of course she's selective because of family.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...7ebcc5167576cf
    Waterslide and DawnM74 like this.

She's a fucking idiot.

Modelling community hits back at Kendall Jenner over controversial comments

KENDALL Jenner may find herself hanging out alone at the next big get-together after her latest big interview, with Love magazine.

New York PostAUGUST 21, 201810:19AM

Play
    Mute

0:00
    /

3:01

Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%

Fullscreen

Kendall Makes Kylie Jenner REVEAL EVERYTHING In Adorable Interview For Vogue!

KENDALL Jenner‘s comment about cherrypicking her fashion jobs isn’t sitting well with her model peers.
    “Since the beginning we’ve been super selective about what shows I would do,” Jenner, 22, told Love magazine. “I was never one of those girls who would do, like, 30 shows a season or whatever the f**k those girls do. More power to ’em.”
    The reality star, who recently decided to scale back her runway work even further, continued, “I had a million jobs, not only catwalks but everything else. The whole combination was very overwhelming and I started to freak out a little bit and needed to take a step back.”
    Over the weekend, Love magazine posted the model’s quote along with an image from her accompanying photoshoot — and Jenner’s fellow catwalkers flocked to the comments section to share how they felt about her workload.
    “This makes me so angry,” wrote Victoria’s Secret model Jac Jagaciak. “So disrespectful to literally 99% of people in the industry — yes, they had to work their way up. Please get in tough with the real world!”

Jenner walking the runway for Versace in Milan earlier this year. Credit: AFP/Miguel MedinaSource:AFP

Added Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition stunner Vita Sidorkina: “Maybe ‘those girls’ need to pay their bills that’s why they are doing 30 shows? No words …”
    Other models screengrabbed and shared Love magazine’s post to their Instagram Stories along with commentary. “‘ … Whatever the f**k those girls do’ is do their very best to make their way up AND try to make some money so that they can provide for themselves and their families,” wrote runway fixture Daria Strokous. “Oh, and it’s 70 shows a season by the way and we are all f**king proud of every single one of the girls that did it.”
    Peyton Knight followed suit, hashtagging her post “#ENDTHEPRIVILEGE” and writing, “This kinda disrespect towards other models who have NO NAME for themselves walking into the industry is disgusting. We don’t get to ‘choose’ which shows to do, and it’s an honour to do a lot … If we said no to multiple jobs we wouldn’t have a career.”
    And transgender model Teddy Quinlivan shared a longer response to her Instagram Story. “As models we need to uplift each other,” she wrote. “If you are lucky as a model you might make enough to not be in debt to your agency; maybe even move out of the model apartment … Unfortunately this isn’t the case for the vast majority of models who have to leave everything behind including their families in pursuit of a better life.”
    Continued Quinlivan, “Models don’t just come from Calabasas … they come from Somalia, the Siberian tundra, a rural village in China, a trailer park in Tennessee. Making disparaging comments about your peers doesn’t lead to growth or unity which our regulation-less industry desperately needs.”
    It’s certainly not the first time Jenner has been accused of thoughtless behaviour.
    Last year, she faced swift backlash over her Pepsi campaign, which was accused of appropriating the Black Lives Matter movement in a bid to sell soft drink.
    In the ad, which was pulled down almost immediately, Jenner was shown abandoning her modelling assignment to join a passing protest — then sharing a Pepsi with one of the policemen the protesters are railing against, seemingly ending the conflict.

This story originally appeared in the New York Post and has been republished here with permission.

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

She honestly thinks she's a real supermodel lol her career was pretty much paid for -thanks to her mum and Kim k. Otherwise she'll be lining up at agencies to sign her up lol idiot

Yeah so I had all these jobs and like I was going to have to work like three days a week. Imagine that, right? Like working six hours in a like a week? Crazy. I had to step back. All those other bitches can do it because rent and ramen, know what I mean. Besides. I've got to hang with my sisters and be on TV. Like.
    Waterslide, SHELLEE, rollo and 9 others like this.

"And more power to 'em!" For working a real job and showing up and like everything.
    Daphodil, Kittylady and DawnM74 like this.

I so much hate to say it, but I love that Versace dress that she’s wearing and the boots.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Maybe slowly, but surely their own words may bring them down. Wouldn't that be great?

fgg

Kim K.ís daughter and nanny donít sit with her at restaurant

Kim Kardashian raised eyebrows over the weekend by dining at fancy Miami restaurant Carpaccio, while her daughter and nanny sat at a separate table.

A spy who posted about it online said ď#sad.Ē

But sources close to Kardashian tell us that 5-year-old North was lunching sans mom because Kardashian was being followed by a videographer and she didnít want North in the shot, lest the footage end up on TV. (However, North appears frequently on the familyís reality show.)

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/20/kim-k...at-restaurant/
    Lofty Bike, Waterslide and DawnM74 like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^^^LOL, that is exactly what I was expecting from her. She is just an asshole who wanted children as accessories for her appearing more "wholesome".

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Kummy Should have worn these orange is the new black shower shoes and her and Kanye could be twinsies.

Those fugly shoes don't even fit him

and he forgot his shirt
    Waterslide likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

fgg

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s ‘Last Embryo’ for Baby No. 4 Is a Boy

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have babies on the brain again! Seven months after welcoming daughter Chicago, the couple are planning to have a fourth child, multiple sources reveal exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly.

“[They] have one last embryo left,” one insider says, adding that the sex is male.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 37, and the Grammy winner, 41, plan to have the embryo implanted in a gestational carrier “soon,” a second insider tells Us.

This will not be the first time Kardashian and West, who wed in May 2014, turn to surrogacy. They hired a gestational carrier for Chicago after the social media mogul suffered high-risk pregnancies with daughter North, 5, and son Saint, 2, due to preeclampsia and placenta accreta.

“Doctors said that it wasn’t safe for my — or the baby’s — health to carry on my own,” Kardashian wrote on her website in January, just three days after Chicago was born. “After exploring many options, Kanye and I decided to use a gestational carrier. Although I have used the term surrogate in the past, a gestational carrier is actually the technical term for a woman who carries a baby that she has no biological relationship to. A traditional surrogate donates her egg, is artificially inseminated with the father’s sperm and then carries the baby to term. Since we implanted my fertilized egg in our gestational carrier, our baby is biologically mine and Kanye’s.”

The reality star has long expressed her desire to have a big family. That said, she’ll likely draw the line at four kids. “I don’t think I could handle more than that,” she told Elle in April. “My time is spread really thin. And I think it’s important that in all couples, the mom gives the husband as much attention as the kids.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...no-4-is-a-boy/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^ LOL. She gives Kanye and her kids NO attention until they are ready for their close ups.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information