Page 316 of 352 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by K-Piece View Post
    ^Exactly. Why can't people, like this tacky Insta-Model, just say "Yeah, I fucked up; I overindulged. Lesson learned; I'm ok now." and move on. The bullshit excuses just sound stupid. My guess is she took too much Molly/Ecstasy, got overheated/dehydrated and passed out/got really sick from it. I'm sure the drugs flow freely at these Kartrashian parties.

Re: Photos of Khloe above: Absolutely disgusting, but great for a good laugh. My mind is kind of blown that anyone would willingly do that to themselves and proudly parade that giant grotesque thing around.

I love that photo collage reminding people of what the K Klan naturally looked like. That needs to be posted around the web more often, to remind their stupid brainwashed fans.
    I'm not really sure that's true. They seem to be pretty moderate in their drinking, and I don't think I've ever heard of any of the girls doing drugs or even smoking. Their 'mates' now - that's who they save the drugs for. Wait, now I think Khloe used to join Lamar in coke?

^ Yep, there's no two ways about Chloe and I suspect about all of them. You only have to look at who they surround themselves with and make a story line out of.

Cris must be absolutely fuming that she couldn't put a lid on it this time.
    czb and Angeli like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

czb

khloe had at least one dui, years ago.
    rollo likes this.

Didn't Khloe use coke to lose weight?!
    DawnM74 likes this.

It's entirely possible that they don't drink very much, but do plenty of drugs. Weird as that seems.

I would not be surprised at all if being with Khloe was an impediment to Lamar getting/staying sober.

And of course there are shitfucktonloads of drugs available at these parties, for the people who want to partake.
    rollo and DawnM74 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Khloe looks the same as the stroller pushing pics a few months ago. When did she get such huge implants? Gross! Yet, if you look at their IG poats they have photoshopped themselves to cartoon character size.

They must pay The DM to post articles (all based on their looks) every damn day. So ridiculous.
    DawnM74 likes this.

They do the same stupid krap as everyone else, they just don't get caught as much. And if Kim is not hooked on at least some kind of prescribed sedative then I would love to know how she became so dead-eyed.

Khloe went to jail for violating her probation stemming from her DUI. She spent a measly 3-hours in jail and Kim now thinks it's hysterical!

Khlo Kardashian Didn't Actually Go to Jail for a DUI

Jan 4, 2018 2:42 pm
    By Allison Cacich

Splash

These days, fans can't stop buzzing about Khlo Kardashian's first pregnancy. But a decade ago, the reality star was making headlines for a different reason: going to jail!
    It's hard to believe that it's been over 10 years since KoKo was arrested for a DUI, which was of course documented on the first season of her family's hit TV show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians. And July 2018 marks a decade since the now-33-year-old reported to the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, CA, after violating her probation.
    Though she was initially slapped with community service and ordered to complete an alcohol-education class, the Revenge Body host missed several sessions due to her busy schedule. Unfortunately for her, the judge wasn't sympathetic.

Khlo's mug shot. (Photo Credit: Splash)
    At the time, she faced up to 30 days in jail and enrollment in an alcohol treatment program, but was released after less than three hours due to overcrowding. Her rep had said, "Khlo is ready and willing to serve out her sentence, no matter how long and where, and have this resolved."
    The fam still laughs about the situation today (even though it's a pretty serious offense). In 2016, Kim Kardashian shared throwback photos from the day her sister turned herself in. "I recently found the selfies from years ago when Khlo went to jail!" the mother-of-two wrote. "Had to share them with you guys because they are SO funny and I still can't believe this happened. Good thing I took some selfies to document the moment when we went to bail her out LOL! Love you, Khlo!!!"

(Photo Credit: KimKardashianWest.com)

Thankfully, life looks a lot different for Khlo in 2018. The Good American co-founder confirmed she's expecting baby No. 1 with boyfriend Tristan Thompson right before Christmas and talked about potential names on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. "I think if it’s a boy I’ll go with Junior — Tristan Jr. Then for a girl, I don’t know where to begin," she admitted. We can't wait to meet her little one!
    https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/...to-jail-150545
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Ugh, the weight loss shit and always having energy. They're probably on Adderall like P Hilton and L Lohan. I feel bad for people that actually need Adderall for ADHD purposes. Totally annoyed me at university when it started becoming popular for studying/staying awake/being thin reasons. I think the Klan Krap are probably prescribed shit they don't need. I have an anti-anxiety medication I take only when I need it. Doesn't get me stoned, just makes me level. Now people are abusing that, so doctors are a bit more aprehensive about prescribing it. My doctor is always amazed I don't take the daily dose. Well duh no, I only take it when I need it.
    Waterslide likes this.

Elite Member

Kim's a real dick. I'd beat the shit out of my sister if she took selfies bailing me out or talked to me the way Kim spoke to Kourtney recently.

I sometimes wonder if there is anything this clan won't do for money and fame. Fucking anything.

fgg

Kylie Jenner Dishes on Motherhood and If She Lives With Travis Scott

Kylie Jenner has landed her very first Vogue cover!

The 21-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star appears on the just-released cover of Vogue Australia's September issue. Inside the magazine, Kylie opens up to sister Kendall Jenner about everything from welcoming baby Stormi Webster to how she started Kylie Cosmetics. The cover girl even addresses rumors about her current living situation with boyfriend Travis Scott.

After seeing speculation on social media, Kylie tells Kendall, "I'm actually scrolling through Instagram right now, and it says that me and Travis don't live together, and so I just want to say that we never miss a night with each other, we go back and forth from my Calabasas house and the city home that we actually got together."

Kylie and Travis welcomed baby Stormi on Feb. 1, so how has life changed over the last six months?

"I don't think my life has changed since becoming a mum: I think the way I look at life has changed since becoming a mum," Kylie explains. "I think more of the future. I used to live each day as it came, and now I look at the future more. I actually feel like I love myself more after I had Stormi. And I'm trying to be...I mean, I'm already a positive person, but just having fun, being positive."

Sharing the best part about watching Travis become a dad, Kylie tells Kendall, "We both experienced this for the first time, so I love learning together and just watching him with her. He's so good with her and she's really obsessed with him."

Kylie also dishes to Kendall about the start of Kylie Cosmetics and how her Lip Kits came about.

"My Lip Kits started with number one, my obsession with make-up and lips specifically and just how I took my insecurity with my lips and turned it into my business model," she shares. "Something I just became obsessed with was lips and lipstick, and how wearing lipstick made me feel. I just loved bigger lips, and I just got obsessed."

She adds, "To this day, I can't leave the house without lipstick. So, I just think I'm obsessed with doing my make-up and watching tutorials and that's kind of how Kylie Cosmetics started."

Kylie was only 10 when Keeping Up with the Kardashians premiered in Oct. 2007, meaning she's been in the spotlight for more than half of her life. But, Kylie says, her insecurity with her lips "didn't stem from people saying anything."

"I don't even think anyone commented on my lips," she tells Kendall. "We all have insecurities, right? Nobody's perfect, and that's my thing."

"I feel like having a daughter, and thinking about beauty in the future, has definitely changed me, and I feel like it has made me love myself more and accept everything about me," Kylie later shares. "Even my ears, I always felt like they stuck out too far, and she [Stormi] has the same ears as me and so now I love my ears."

"It's just having a different outlook on life so I can pass that on to her," she continues. "I want to be an example for her. What kind of example would I be if she said she didn't like her ears, and then I didn't like them either? I just want to teach her that. I'm trying to love myself more."

https://www.eonline.com/news/960984/...h-travis-scott

that bolded part - kill me if i ever have to listed to someone who has such a limited vocabulary and way of explaining something!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I know it's a cliche to say at this point, but is it really necessary to continue sticking these people on the cover of Vogue?

And I agree fgg, I think it's time to stop interviewing them, too. She turned her lip insecurity into a business model? Kill me now. I wonder if it was an obsession which drove her? I'm not quite sure if she was obsessed or just obsessed.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Perhaps from growing up on the westcoast, I'd use the word 'like' too much. Now thanks to these ass hats I never say the word like I used to. Shit, I just used it, but I think in a proper way.
    DawnM74, Kittylady and Waterslide like this.

Elite Member

Her life hasn't changed since becoming a mom? That tells us how much she is involved with the day to day rearing of her child.

Vogue's stock plummeted (at least in my estimation) by having anything to do with these cement-filled lard-asses.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information