Page 313 of 352 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Waterslide likes this.

Well, you haven't lived until you've been taken out of a Kardashian birthday party ass up on a stretcher because you're vomiting. Or something like that. It would have been more poetic if it really had been a ruptured butt implant, but alas.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Well, you haven't lived until you've been taken out of a Kardashian birthday party ass up on a stretcher because you're vomiting. Or something like that. It would have been more poetic if it really had been a ruptured butt implant, but alas.
    I thought the same thing. Those ball pits can be really dangerous for butt implants and bolt-ons lol. She could have popped a cap off her cement butt bags while bouncing in the pink ball pit.
    Waterslide likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Meh, it had to be drugs. Don't tell me they were all drinking orange juice in that nightclub.

Yes, of course parenting can be boring but it's something you have to get on with and it's exhausting more than anything in the early stages. Of course she probably had help and no work and no hobbies so she fell in love with her phone instead.
    Waterslide, mostroop and holly like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Black feet means she was either electrocuted (unlikely but who knows what Pimp Mama would do for ratings) or she was trashed and staggering around without her shoes on (much more likely). Klassy.
    Angeli and Waterslide like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

https://youtu.be/rs_mgutHBvk

Apparently the Kardashian's have unfollowed Tammy on twitter lol
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post

I played 38 seconds of her video and that was enough. I quote “I have been working non-stop and have my kids a majority of the time” is she separated from her hubby or only parents when convenient to her in between instagramming and you-tubing?

Non stop work???? Is pressing record on your phone while in your walk in closet to play make-up and dress-up now considered the 21st Century blue-collar worker?
    Angeli and arie_skop like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post

Of course. Because Tammy got all the press attention instead of Kylie!
    kasippu, SHELLEE, rollo and 2 others like this.

Her giant inflatable lips in that video are so distracting. And I mean Tammy’s lips not Kylie’s. This chick wants fame so bad. I bet by the end if this week Kris will sign her and start managing her ho-career. She will probably leave the kids back in Australia with her ex since taking selfies all day is such back-breaking humanitarian Work that requires all her focus and energy.
    Angeli likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

When I first started getting into social media, honestly, it [started] from boredom,' the fitness influencer previously told E! News.yy

fitness influencer?
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

^ She influences people to pass out face first on a stretcher!
    Waterslide and weathered1 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ She influences people to pass out face first on a stretcher!
    It's not working. I am not influenced. I do not want to do that. #influencerfail
    rollo likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Model who left Kylie Jenner’s birthday bash on a stretcher speaks out

Australian model Tammy Hembrow spoke out Sunday after being rushed to the hospital from Kylie Jenner‘s 21st birthday party last week.
    “I want everyone to know that I’m OK,” she began in a YouTube video titled, “Update: Back home.” “I’ve had a lot of concerned followers messaging me and asking if I’m alright so I just want to clear that up and say yes, I’m OK.”
    Hembrow, 24, who was carried into an ambulance face-down on a stretcher outside Delilah in West Hollywood on Thursday, according to The Blast, said a combination of personal turmoil and lack of sleep contributed to the incident.
    “Basically what happened is I was in LA, I was running on pretty much 30 hours, no sleep. I was struggling to stay awake even when I was getting my hair and makeup done,” she explained. “I could barely keep my eyes open.”
    see also

Model rushed to the hospital from Kylie's birthday bash

Throwing herself into work following her breakup with Reece Hawkins, Hembrow said, she has been trying to keep busy, but “not really taking time” to focus on herself.
    “I probably definitely shouldn’t have been drinking because of how jet-lagged I was, how exhausted I was. I already wasn’t feeling well. But I was honestly fine at that point, and I was talking to a bunch of my friends, I was catching up with some people,” Hembrow shared.
    The mom of two also said she is “super, super, embarrassed” about the collapse.
    “I read a quote yesterday and it said, ‘Make time for rest or your body will force you to slow down in ways you probably won’t like.’ And I feel like that couldn’t be more true,” Hembrow noted.
    Indulging in relaxation and retail therapy the following day, Hembrow then took time to thank family, friends and fans for their support.
    “I’m lucky that I have amazing friends and family, and they know who I am and who I stand for, and the person I want to be,” she said. “I’m not going to let something like this define me. I’m not going to let it bring me down.”
    Said to be an acquaintance of the Kardashian family, Hembrow has previously modeled for Khlo Kardashian’s Good American clothing line.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

“Basically what happened is I was in LA, I was running on pretty much 30 hours, no sleep. I was struggling to stay awake even when I was getting my hair and makeup done,” she explained. “I could barely keep my eyes open.”

Here's a thought: How about you stay home and rest if you're so damned exhausted? You are under no obligation to attend a party if you're tired, jet-lagged, etc.

I love how fitness just equals being thin to these idiots. Not something common sense like mixing a lack of sleep, jetlag, and alcohol. That's perfectly fine, but if you don't work out 7 hours/day, you're a loser.

Also, I don't think they "rush" people to the hospital just for being drunk and puking. I've seen some pretty top of the line, throwing up blood and coffee grounds type alcoholics that never saw the inside of a hospital for that. Unless she was really disoriented or her bp was funky or something? I don't know.

Thread Information