Page 312 of 352 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I'm sure it is cumbersome, but it's fash-uhn! If fashion were a logo'd legal sized manila envelope. Seriously, I think you'd have an achy arm by the end of the night.
    holly likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Some party it turned out to be.

Kylie Jenner's 21st bash shut down by cops; Instagram model wheeled out on stretcher

By Morgan M. Evans | Fox News

Instagram fit model Tammy Hembrow, a friend of the Kardashian family, was wheeled out of Kylie Jenner's birthday bash on a stretcher. (Instagram)

Kylie Jenner’s 21st birthday bash got a little out of hand on Thursday night. Not only was the reality-star-turned-makeup mogul's party shut down by cops, Australian Instagram model Tammy Hembrow was rushed to the hospital after the big soiree.
    Hembrow, who according to the Daily Mail is a "casual" friend of the Kardashian and has been seen in Khloe's Good American clothing line ads, was carried out of Hollywood hotspot Deliah's facedown on a stretcher. The Instagram model had blackened feet and reportedly had bruises on her face.

The Blast reported that the paramedics arrived on the scene just before midnight.
    As the Queensland mother of two was wheeled out by the EMTs into an ambulance, Jenner's father, Caitlyn Jenner, was snapped outside of the incident with her reported partner, Sophia Hutchinson, looking shocked.

Apart from the Hembrow's EMT-assisted exit from the event, the New York Post reported that Jenner's birthday was shut down by the cops for violating Los Angeles' 2 a.m. closing time policy.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/11/kylie-jenners-21st-bash-shut-down-by-cops-instagram-model-wheeled-out-on-stretcher.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6049287/Instagram-model-Tammie-Hembrow-carried-Kylie-Jenners-21st-birthday-party-stretcher.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Some party it turned out to be.

Kylie Jenner's 21st bash shut down by cops; Instagram model wheeled out on stretcher

By Morgan M. Evans | Fox News

Instagram fit model Tammy Hembrow, a friend of the Kardashian family, was wheeled out of Kylie Jenner's birthday bash on a stretcher. (Instagram)

Kylie Jenner’s 21st birthday bash got a little out of hand on Thursday night. Not only was the reality-star-turned-makeup mogul's party shut down by cops, Australian Instagram model Tammy Hembrow was rushed to the hospital after the big soiree.
    Hembrow, who according to the Daily Mail is a "casual" friend of the Kardashian and has been seen in Khloe's Good American clothing line ads, was carried out of Hollywood hotspot Deliah's facedown on a stretcher. The Instagram model had blackened feet and reportedly had bruises on her face.

The Blast reported that the paramedics arrived on the scene just before midnight.
    As the Queensland mother of two was wheeled out by the EMTs into an ambulance, Jenner's father, Caitlyn Jenner, was snapped outside of the incident with her reported partner, Sophia Hutchinson, looking shocked.

Apart from the Hembrow's EMT-assisted exit from the event, the New York Post reported that Jenner's birthday was shut down by the cops for violating Los Angeles' 2 a.m. closing time policy.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/11/kylie-jenners-21st-bash-shut-down-by-cops-instagram-model-wheeled-out-on-stretcher.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6049287/Instagram-model-Tammie-Hembrow-carried-Kylie-Jenners-21st-birthday-party-stretcher.html
    The pics I saw on Daily Fail were like the “poor little rich girl”. Richy-rich mom and dad rent out a swanky night club for their precious princess’s Sweet 21st Quinceanera and the only guest that made it were the hired help. They had a ball pit with pink balloons and pink balls and it was empty with no one in it. Bizarre. And this IG friend who left the party face down on a stretcher- WTH? I’ve read 3 articles about this and no one is explaining what the hell happened? Did she fall and stub her toe in the ball pit?

Btw, between all of these skanky sisters they have 8 friggin kids. Who is watching them all when they attend these never ending parties? The grandparents are always lurking at this parties so they ain’t watching them. Do any of them actuall parent?
    DawnM74 likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Did Travis actually buy that car for Kylie? lol

Kylie Jenner's Barbie-gone-wild inspired birthday bash had everything a good 21st birthday should haveóa ball pit, outfit changes, solo cups, and even a run-in with the police.
    Page Six reports that Kylie and her famous family and friends partied past LA's 2 AM curfew, which called for the police shutdown.
    But this didn't seem to sway the birthday girl in the slightest. Jenner hopped on her Snapchat the next morning to show off her lavish gifts, including a white Rolls Royce and an ocean of red roses from boyfriend Travis Scott and baby Stormi.

https://www.elle.com/culture/a227043...own-by-police/

Drugs? And the woman carried out on a stretcher allegedly has two kids as well.
    holly and DawnM74 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Must be drugs

These people look so tacky in the Bday Photos

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/kylie-jenner-turns-21-in-style-at-overthetop-hollywood-bash/news-story/00eb59fa259f130ecf958077514910af

DawnM74 likes this.

why was she face down? why was the top of stretcher up...looks uncomfortable
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

maybe her butt implants exploded

What a fugmuppet.

So she's Australian? Hope she has insurance or whatever.

Palermo, I'm wondering if this is the first time her implants exploded? lol

Seriously though, that looks so uncomfortable and undignified, but I guess just being there was pretty high up on the undignified list.
    DawnM74 and Palermo like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Pin the Tail on the Donkey gone wrong?
    Waterslide likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Or gone right, depending on how you look at it.
    holly likes this.

Crikey! black feet and bruises?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

rollo likes this.

Still no word on what caused the whole face down on the stretcher. I am intrigued. And She’s only 24? I thought by all the makeup and plastic surgery she was at least 35.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

From the Daily Mail article:

In 2016, she hit the headlines for the first time after she shared pictures of her incredible transformation just two months after giving birth.
    'When I first started getting into social media, honestly, it [started] from boredom,' the fitness influencer previously told E! News.
    I'm not a parent, so I have to confirm that being bored two months after giving birth is kind of odd, no?

+12

Young family: Tammy and Reece became parents at age 20 after just one month of dating
    Tammy and Reece are able to reproduce at an alarming rate. A 29-day gestation cycle is impressive.

Thread Information