Page 311 of 352 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    Sigh, Fendi. I used to love the brand and the creative director Silvia Fendi, who among other fantastic tasks, managed to tame Uncle Karl for so long. Now it's kinda ruined. Whatever a Kardashian touches, turns into trash.
    I felt the same way about Midori. I used to drink Midori sour, but then I saw a picture of her either in an ad, or on the bottle, or something. I rolled my eyes so hard, and never drank it again.
    Lofty Bike, sprynkles and tulip like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

I'll be the resident KUTWK watcher. I admittedly watched it last night and I'm not sure what to think.
    Kourtney is being a "bitch" she won't work around Kim and Khloe's business things yada yada Kim threw in her face she doesn't have an amaaaaaaazing business. Kim later apologizes saying that Kourtney is always saying really mean things (hmm like you a ho?) Kourtney goes on to say she's ashamed and disgusted by her family and cannot wait to move away to distance herself.
    Kourtney is framed as being unflatteringly bitchy and I'm sure it's all for the show but would be nice if she really was hating her fam.
    Of note the reason why they were all shuffling schedules was of course the damn Christmas card I didn't see Kylie or Dream show up either so IDK why they were pissing at Kourtney so much.
    At the end after the other shots were done the amazing model Kendall took the stage and posed like a total tart.. it was super uncomfortable.
    Mrs Fawlty likes this.

Sounds like the same crap as when they were cashiers at DASH 8 years ago or whenever that was. I can NOT believe the show is still on.
    Palermo and DawnM74 like this.

The headline for article was ďthe most glamorous 21st birthday partyĒ it was kylieís 21st bday. Looks like Kris rented out some bar. The pics I saw were just family no other guests. Was the loneliest 21st bday Party Iíve ever seen. When I turned 21, I threw a house party at my dumpy apartment I was living at while doing summer stock theatre. Was so much fun with real friends. Like 30 people showed up and I almost got evicted for it. This looks like a scene for their sinking ship KUWTK.

Kylie Jenner (centre) celebrated turning 21 in style when she and her famous family headed to Craig's restaurant in LA before heading to party hotspot Delilah's. Wearing a stunning hot pink cut out dress and debuting her platinum blonde locks, she was joined by (L-R) sisters Khloe Kardashian, 34, who wore a glittering silver co-ord, Kourtney, 39, who displayed her legs in a purple mini dress. Kim, 37, pulled out all the stops in a neon pink number, while Kendall, 22, wore black.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

The blonde hair looks ghastly on Cylie.
    Jadestone and DawnM74 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

i kind of almost want to like kourtney for still having most of her natural body parts and face while being around these plastic freaks all the time. kloe is slowly starting to look like amanda lepore.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

That's some serious skank overload. It would be like a real freak show to see them all together.
    Waterslide, Jadestone, fgg and 8 others like this.

In the early 90s, I had a half top from Victoria's Secret that looked like the top part of Kim's dress. I used to wear it under other shirts or sweaters. I'm not proud of that.

Khloe is trying (and failing) to look like the ho version of Bea Arthur. WTF even is that outfit? Where do you buy that shit? They must have a backdoor deal with JoAnn's because there is no way they don't have their own sweat shop full of people sewing cheap Halloween fabric into slutty custom pantsuits.
    Lofty Bike, DawnM74, rollo and 1 others like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

There's no point in having all that lipo if you can't show it off!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Kourtney and Kendall are the only ones who look kind of OK. For that family I mean
    The others look like crap cheap plastic dolls as usual
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Kendall’s bag is gigantic.
    Waterslide likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    It's for all her important business woman papers, I'm sure.
    Daphodil and denny like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post

I was about to make the same comment!

Does that even qualify as an actual "clutch" at this point? It just looks like a huge (pun intended) pain in the ass to carry.

I think it's Prada and I've seen other people with bags that big, but it is Miami Vice levels of 80s OTT. No one in that family is fabulous enough to pull a look like that off though, so she gets 0 points for carrying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I think it's Prada and I've seen other people with bags that big, but it is Miami Vice levels of 80s OTT. No one in that family is fabulous enough to pull a look like that off though, so she gets 0 points for carrying it.
    I've seen plenty of bags that big (own a few), but not as a clutch. A bag that big needs a handle or a strap, IMO. It just looks cumbersome to carry as a clutch.
    Waterslide and NickiDrea like this.

Thread Information