Page 310 of 352 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Khloe Kardashian reveals True won't smile for her....but does for cheating baby daddy Tristan Thompson
    This headline though. My dream job is to be a professional troll for the Daily Mail.
    sprynkles, DawnM74 and greysfang like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I thought he was broke and owed money to Jay-Z? They can't even seem to finish their houses. I doubt he is particularly rich if he is in debt and making clothes (apart from shoes) which are unwearable.
    holly, Palermo, DawnM74 and 3 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I think all of their wealth and possessions are greatly exaggerated

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I think all of their wealth and possessions are greatly exaggerated
    Well look who is saying it all - a celebrity website, a 'source', Kim and Kanye. No recognised or reputable financial institutions or finance focused media is quoted anywhere in that article
    DawnM74, Palermo and holly like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

My daughter and I were at Macy's yesterday and saw the GIANT free standing cut outs of all the K's (exception of Khloe, I think...) and we simultaneously expressed our disgust and walked right on by them. I really don't want to see that while having a nice day shopping.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Kanye West is almost a billionaire, thanks to his fashion brand

Much like his sister-in-law Kylie Jenner, Kanye West is on the cusp of becoming a self-made billionaire.

According to The Blast, the legendary musician’s fashion label Yeezy, created in partnership with Adidas, just received a valuation of close to $1.5 billion. Seeing as West is a majority stakeholder in the brand, this recent assessment would put the rapper’s personal net worth somewhere around a billion dollars.

A source told the website that West “has received several offers for investments and potential buyers of the company, but he has not decided yet how much, if any, he wants to part with.”

During an appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” earlier this week, West’s wife Kim Kardashian warned fans that her husband would be imminently joining the so-called “three-comma club.”

Asked if she was “almost a billionaire,” the “Selfish” author replied, “I would say my husband is, so that makes me one, right? Close by proximity.”

Back in April, West shared this rather prescient tweet: “Yeezy will hit a billion dollars this year. It is the 2nd fastest growing company in history. It is a unicorn on its way to becoming a decacorn.”

While many scoffed at the bombastic statement at the time, it appears the rapper’s prediction was actually dead on.

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/03/kanye...fashion-brand/

If this is true, then Kanye can repay Jay-Z that $50 million he owes him.
    rollo, Kittylady and DawnM74 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    My daughter and I were at Macy's yesterday and saw the GIANT free standing cut outs of all the K's (exception of Khloe, I think...) and we simultaneously expressed our disgust and walked right on by them. I really don't want to see that while having a nice day shopping.
    If I saw that in Macy’s I would run the other way right out the door. I bet there were some who thought the cut-outs were real- since the K girls real personalities all resemble cardboard.
    tulip, holly and weathered1 like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    If I saw that in Macy’s I would run the other way right out the door. I bet there were some who thought the cut-outs were real- since the K girls real personalities all resemble cardboard.
    Today my daughter said that Calvin Klein is now dead to her since the Kardashian's are advertising the brand

You must have been so proud.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Today my daughter said that Calvin Klein is now dead to her since the Kardashian's are advertising the brand
    And Fendi too. It's disgraceful.

This video is why I cannot even stand next to cardboard cut-outs of these cart horses.

Kim’s ass looks deflated next to Khloe’s too. Did she forget to put in her implants in before the shoot?

2:20

8.5M views

DawnM74 likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Well look who is saying it all - a celebrity website, a 'source', Kim and Kanye. No recognised or reputable financial institutions or finance focused media is quoted anywhere in that article
    The source is probably Cris having to deal in turn with all those hired males for her daughters.
    Kittylady likes this.

Sigh, Fendi. I used to love the brand and the creative director Silvia Fendi, who among other fantastic tasks, managed to tame Uncle Karl for so long. Now it's kinda ruined. Whatever a Kardashian touches, turns into trash.
    DawnM74, darksithbunny and Angeli like this.

Recently I was surprised to see a big poster of Kim k promoting Calvin Klien underwear. Tacky. Disappointing that ck are using her as a model
    darksithbunny likes this.

Kendall Jenner’s Doberman got accused of nipping at a little girl at a restaurant. Kendall apparently busted out of there before the little girl’s mother could talk to her (and she also denies her dog nipped at anyone). Looks like Kendull inherited the gift of taking responsibility from Caitlyn! And really, it could’ve been worse for that little girl. Instead of getting nipped at by Kendull’s Doberman, she could’ve gotten her young soul sucked out of her body by Kendull’s pimpager – Celebitchy
    Dlisted | Be Very Afraid | Page 1

Kendall Jenner’s Doberman apparently nipped a little girl at lunch in LA

When I had a dog, I was always pretty concerned that he would bite or snap at someone. He was very grumpy and even though he was big and ferocious-looking, he was a big scaredy cat who hated to be surprised or man-handled by someone he didn’t know. Like, he didn’t like when strangers would come up to pet him at all. He wanted to be formally introduced to someone and have a few minutes to sniff them and suss them out. That being said, my dog was different around kids. I was always surprised by his patience with little ones, even if I could see his displeasure, he always kept his cool or simply moved away from a kid who was getting too close. I knew all of this about my dog and I was careful with him. I don’t think Kendall Jenner is the same way. Kendall has a big Doberman, which I didn’t know. She brings her Doberman out in public, to sit with her while she’s out for brunch. And her Doberman bit someone.
    Kendall Jenner had cops called on her this weekend while out with her boyfriend, Ben Simmons, after her dog allegedly bit a little girl. Law enforcement sources tell us a call to LAPD came in Sunday morning regarding a dog bite at the Beverly Glen Deli in L.A. that was allegedly inflicted by Kendall’s Doberman Pinscher.
    We’re told a mother and her young daughter were eating on the patio of the restaurant — where Kendall and Ben were also seated — when for some reason her harnessed dog nipped the girl. Sources say there were no obvious puncture wounds from the bite, so the deli’s staff simply administered ice from inside for her injury.
    We’re told when the mother came back outside to confront Kendall and Ben, they’d already paid their bill and vanished — leaving behind no contact info or note. As a result, sources say 911 was called. The police department referred the case to Animal Control. Paramedics were not required for the girl’s injuries, BTW.
    [From TMZ]
    This is poor form all around. It says the dog was harnessed… but I would assume he wasn’t muzzled. Most people don’t muzzle their dogs anyway, so that’s no big deal. If he was harnessed, I suspect that the little girl went up to see the dog and – this is just my assumption – perhaps surprised the dog, or maybe even grabbed at the dog before he knew what was happening, and that’s why he nipped her. Truly this is Kendall’s responsibility as a dog owner, but at the same time children need to be taught not to go up to stranger’s dogs and try to play with them. Also: who brings their Doberman out to brunch, for their love of God? Dobermans are HUGE, it’s not like bringing your Bichon out. Also: if the Doberman had been truly upset, he would have broken the skin. He nipped the child because she scared him or grabbed him and he was annoyed.

Photos courtesy of WENN, Instagram.

https://www.celebitchy.com/587377/ke...t_lunch_in_la/
    sprynkles likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Thread Information