Page 309 of 352 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    So here is a male bully actively singling a woman out to publically humiliate by talking shit about her body and tell her that another womans body is so much hotter than hers... and she’s the one getting raged on by the Internet. He’s an epic douche. She should have kept quiet and let her followers deal with it.

But her body is her product. That is what she sells. So if someone says, meh, that product ain't for me, I don't see it as body shaming. She's not someone out there minding her own business and then getting ridiculed for her looks.

It'd be like going to a whore house and they line up a few women for you. You pick the A cup girl declaring you don't like big boobs. And the dd cup girl cries discrimination. It's a transaction about preference. As is what Kim K sells.
    czb, rollo, greysfang and 16 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Scripted drama bs. Nothing is real with these people imo.
    Oh, I know that... but to me, to allow this drama to be played out says a lot about her. What a crappy thing to say about your sister. Yes, they are probably laughing all the way to the bank but they are also normalizing crappy behavior. I don't feel one ounce of sympathy toward her for anything.
    holly, sprynkles, DawnM74 and 1 others like this.

I am beginning to wonder if Tyson wasn’t paid to have this fight with Kum. The new season of KUWTK is about to start and since that family lives their entire life on social media, why would anyone want to watch their boring show anymore? They need drama like this to keep the interest. This family does nothing real or sincere so I wouldn’t put anything past them. I am certain Kris planned all the pregnancies too so it would keep interest in the show.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^ I think you might be on to something. There was absolutely no reason for Tyson to say anything. It came out of nowhere. It was probably a set up deal between them so that Kim could have a “dramatic reason” for getting lypo. The body shaming made her feel so insecure that she resorts to “her first plastic surgery ever!”. And he gets his name in the spotlight fir awhile.
    Sunnygirl and Angeli like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Her first plastic surgery ever!
    Sleuth, DawnM74, holly and 2 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Her first plastic surgery ever!
    That was complete sarcasm.. just in case it wasn’t clear
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

It was very clear to me but I wonder if her stans think she's all natural?
    Sleuth, DawnM74, Kittylady and 1 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

There have been a whole bunch of articles now about the dangers of a Brazilian butt lift
    DawnM74 and twitchy2.0 like this.

Elite Member

Khloe Kardashian reveals True won't smile for her....but does for cheating baby daddy Tristan Thompson

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6021059/Khlo-Kardashian-reveals-True-wont-smile-cheating-baby-daddy-Tristan-Thompson.html

By Annita Katee For Dailymail.com
    Published: 07:57 AEST, 3 August 2018 | Updated: 09:19 AEST, 3 August 2018

She's been soaking up all the love since becoming a first time mom to True Thompson back in April.

And although Khloe Kardashian seems to share a close bond with her three-month-old, she revealed on Thursday, that she just won't smile for her when they're FaceTiming.

Speaking on the panel at her Good American Activewear launch in New York, according to People, the 34-year-old added that True has no problem giving her dad Tristan Thompson smiles on the device when he's not around.

'I do get annoyed because she doesn't give me any playtime on FaceTime,' said Khlo, adding: 'She doesn't care about me.'

'Well her dad, she smiles and [her] tongue sticks out, lile, f**king do the same thing to me!

'I am protesting. I am not going to FaceTime. It does nothing but bother me,' she joked to the crowd.

Truth: 'I do get annoyed because she doesn't give me any playtime on FaceTime,' said Khlo, adding: 'She doesn't care about me,' said Khloe at the Good American Activewear launch

Happy baby: But it's not always like that, with Khlo confirming that on a day-to-day basis, she 'smiles a lot'

'I think she knows that, if I have been away — 'cause when I come back, she gets so excited to see me — that just no matter how tired you are after work or whatever, it melts your heart. You just love every minute of it,' she gushed.

And as much as True is a smiley baby, the latest Kardashian baby mama confessed that she still does try anything to make her laugh.

'I do the dumbest things,' she said. 'I am trying to get her to giggle.'

'And that is all I want to hear. And I do the craziest things. It drives me crazy that she won't laugh. I am like, 'Just laugh!'

And with three of her four other sisters also young moms she can turn to for advice, Khlo told People magazine last week that Kim was her go-to contact.

'You get so much advice when you're becoming a new mom,; said the reality star.

'I have to say that Kim probably has given the best advice because she's not judgmental about any of it. She offers up different ideas and either you take it or leave it and that's okay.'

Khloe welcomed True into the world back in April, merely days after her NBA boyfriend and baby daddy was caught kissing another woman.

Opting to stay with her boyfriend, despite reports of her family's plea to leave, Khlo revealed on Twitter last month that she was 'proud' of her strength to stay.

The social media post came after a fan called Queen Persia said she was 'disappointed' in the reality star for staying with 'wasteman Tristan'.

'You have no knowledge of what goes on in our household or the enormous rebuilding this takes to even coexist. I’m proud of my strength. I appreciate your opinion and I hope you hold that same opinion to everyone else who has stayed in situations,' tweeted back Khlo.

Khloe welcomed True into the world back in April, merely days after her NBA boyfriend and baby daddy was caught kissing another woman

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Maybe it's because Daddy's face isn't botoxed to fuck and has expressions the baby can recognise and mimic...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Is it possible for her to take a picture of her baby without a filter?
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

fgg

Kanye West is almost a billionaire, thanks to his fashion brand

Much like his sister-in-law Kylie Jenner, Kanye West is on the cusp of becoming a self-made billionaire.

According to The Blast, the legendary musician’s fashion label Yeezy, created in partnership with Adidas, just received a valuation of close to $1.5 billion. Seeing as West is a majority stakeholder in the brand, this recent assessment would put the rapper’s personal net worth somewhere around a billion dollars.

A source told the website that West “has received several offers for investments and potential buyers of the company, but he has not decided yet how much, if any, he wants to part with.”

During an appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” earlier this week, West’s wife Kim Kardashian warned fans that her husband would be imminently joining the so-called “three-comma club.”

Asked if she was “almost a billionaire,” the “Selfish” author replied, “I would say my husband is, so that makes me one, right? Close by proximity.”

Back in April, West shared this rather prescient tweet: “Yeezy will hit a billion dollars this year. It is the 2nd fastest growing company in history. It is a unicorn on its way to becoming a decacorn.”

While many scoffed at the bombastic statement at the time, it appears the rapper’s prediction was actually dead on.

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/03/kanye...fashion-brand/
    sprynkles likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Bitch please. This is the work of PMK.
    DawnM74, Mrs P, rollo and 2 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Asked if she was “almost a billionaire,” the “Selfish” author replied, “I would say my husband is, so that makes me one, right? Close by proximity.”
    I don't believe for one second that he is even remotely close to being a billionaire, but let's pretend for a second that he is. If the situation was reversed, you best believe Kum would not be sharing her "billionaire" status with Kanye. It would be all I'M (almost) a billionaire! Not "we". "We" & "us" doesn't exist in Kummy's vocabulary. Only ME, ME, ME & I, I, I!

Cannot stand this ho-bag.

DawnM74, Kittylady, Mrs P and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    I don't believe for one second that he is even remotely close to being a billionaire, but let's pretend for a second that he is. If the situation was reversed, you best believe Kum would not be sharing her "billionaire" status with Kanye. It would be all I'M (almost) a billionaire! Not "we". "We" & "us" doesn't exist in Kummy's vocabulary. Only ME, ME, ME & I, I, I!

Cannot stand this ho-bag.

Agreed. There's a huge difference between having a billion dollars in *sales* (which I sincerely doubt Yeezy and his recordings have) and being a billionaire - which would be profit after sales. Giving shit away as promotional items does not count as sales.
    Mrs P, DawnM74, Angeli and 1 others like this.

Thread Information