Page 308 of 352 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Thumbs down KIM KARDASHIAN WEST TAKES SEXUALITY SHOT AT TYSON BECKFORD After He Body Shames Her

Kim Kardashian West lashed out at Tyson Beckford, strongly insinuating he isn't into her because he's not into women ... this after he body shamed her.

A photo of Kim was posted on social media Tuesday and Tyson commented, "Sorry. I don't care for it personally," adding "She's not real, doctor f**ked up on her right hip."

Kim fired back, "Sis we all know why you don't care for it."
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what Kim's saying, people on social media are going nuts, some calling her homophobic.

Tyson hasn't reacted to Kim's comment yet, except to double down, saying, "My opinion on plastic surgery stays the same, not for me! I personally don't care for it! Done end of story!"

Kim Kardashian West Takes 'Homophobic' Shot at Tyson Beckford After He Body Shames Her | TMZ.com

I'm not a Beyonce fan, but love the dig Tyson had saying he'd rather take a Beyonce any day over Kim. That had to hurt. I'm hoping Kanye has some crazy post in response to Tyson.

That's some arrogance in assuming that all straight men must want her.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

So here is a male bully actively singling a woman out to publically humiliate by talking shit about her body and tell her that another womans body is so much hotter than hers... and she’s the one getting raged on by the Internet. He’s an epic douche. She should have kept quiet and let her followers deal with it.
    sprynkles, o0Amber0o and Angeli like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

They both should have kept their thirsty mouths shut.

fgg

Kim Kardashian and Tyson Beckford in war of words

Kim Kardashian and Tyson Beckford are as petty as they are pretty.

Beckford, 47, sparked a social-media beef with the reality starlet when he commented on an Instagram photo of her, that was later captured by The Shade Room, heading into Jimmy Kimmel’s studio.

“Sorry I don’t care for it personally,” he wrote of the photo that highlighted her body shape. “She is not real, doctor f–ked up on her right hip.”

Kardashian, 37, who’s maintained for years that she’s never gone under the knife, replied, “Sis we all know why you don’t care for it.”

Many Twitter users took Kardashian’s remark to be homophobic, but the male model took her comment in stride and instead doubled down on his own.

“Despite what @TheShadeRoom might be tryna say, my opinion on women who do plastic surgery stays the same, not for me! I personally don’t care for it! End of story,” he wrote in an Instagram story.

It wasn’t the end the story though, because he added an extra dig, writing, “Always gonna pick a Beyoncé over anyone else.”

So far, Kardashian hasn’t remarked on the homophobia accusations or further commented on Beckford’s shade, though she did find the time to post a heavily Photoshopped Calvin Klein ad featuring her and her sisters.

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/01/kim-k...-war-of-words/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Wait a minute. It's Cim we're talking about. She puts herself out there every single day for self glorification, clicks and dollars. She WANTS her body to be discussed non-stop and she can't expect 100% positive feedback.
    fgg, SHELLEE, twitchy2.0 and 19 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

She needs to keep her wack-o-wax lips shut. Has she not heard the rumors about her boo and Ricardo Tisci? She just opened up a big old can of worms with the trolls.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

100% Team Tyson Beckford here. Just my personal take on it: Kim posts her (heavily photoshopped) highly-sexualized photos of her (heavily plastic-surgerized & heavily made-up) self on Instagram specifically looking for compliments and adulation from the public. She's actively seeking to have people comment on her photos. So when this person (Tyson) does comment on it, she can't stand it that it's not a positive one. And her response disgusts me in 2 ways: She's admitting that she thinks of herself as SO hot that the only way a man wouldn't be attracted to her is if they were gay (which is so not true--many straight men find her deformed-looking plastic-filled body repulsive); and the way she called him "Sis" is really homophobic/transphobic & way out-of-line.

He spoke the truth. She's not real, & the doctors did f her up!

Truth hurts, doesn't it Kimmy?
    rollo, arie_skop, Mrs P and 2 others like this.

I’m sorry if I’m sounding like a troll but it’s like blaming the victim and I feel like throwing out a differing point of view. Who cares how she dresses or presents herself.. or how public her life is. That doesn’t warrant some fame hungry asshole to tell her that her body is deformed or fucked up in such a public attack. Or tell her that she doesn’t look as good as Beyonce. She is her own person as is Beyonce. Since when was it ok to line women up and rate them on appearance. It doesn’t matter if he is simply speaking the truth.. maybe she is as well. Doesn’t excuse her comment but I feel that he needs some backlash thrown his way for being a body shaming asshole.

Meanwhile, I just googled him and he actually is a long term asshole towards women. Enough said.
    twitchy2.0, denny and sprynkles like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I agree with Tyson, her body is fake. Nothing is natural and she's always posting updates on social media about her body. Plus, young girls look at her body thinking it's natural - just like Kylie and her "natural" lips.
    darksithbunny, holly and DawnM74 like this.

Elite Member

I don't feel an ounce of sympathy toward Kim. I understand the point about victim shaming and pitting women against each other and would typically agree, but Kim has put herself out there and has dished it out as well, so I don't feel bad about things said about her.

This was just in HuffPost this AM: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0b15aba9f336d

Kim “klapback” Kardashian doesn’t pull any punches when she feels wronged (see: Chloë Grace Moretz, Taylor Swift, anyone who’s ever commented on her nude selfie, etc.), but even we’re surprised she went this far with sister Kourtney Kardashian.

In a clip from the upcoming season of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” which returns on Sunday, the two eldest siblings spar over, what else, but of course the family’s iconic and predictably over the top holiday cards.

The drama kicks off when Kourtney refuses to cooperate with Kim, who’s scheduling the photo shoot for the extended KarJenner clan this year. Cue a knock-down, drag-out fight between the typically harmonious sisters that ends with Kourtney storming out of the room.

“No one wants you in the f**king shoot,” a heated Kim yells at Kourtney, while mom Kris Jenner watches. “Get the fuck out of here! Get the fuck out of here and go! Get the fuck out of here and go! No one wants you in the fucking shoot! I’m planning it. …So we don’t want you in the shoot!”

Even as sister Khloe joined Kris in trying to get the squabbling siblings back to an even keel, the fight only escalates from there.

“Maybe if you had a business that you were passionate about then you would know what it takes to run a fucking business!” beauty mogul Kim said. “But you don’t, so don’t even act like you know what I’m talking about!”

But the final nail in the coffin comes when Kourtney has already left the room.

“I need Kourtney to not be so fucking annoying with a stick up her ass, like she runs this shit because she doesn’t. She is the least exciting to look at.”

Despite the behavior in the clip, the sisters did manage to pull off another recent photoshoot without any relationship-altering drama going down.

Kim, Kourtney, a then-pregnant Khloe, Kylie and Kendall Jenner all appeared in their second Calvin Klein campaign together.
    sprynkles likes this.

Scripted drama bs. Nothing is real with these people imo.
    Angeli likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    So here is a male bully actively singling a woman out to publically humiliate by talking shit about her body and tell her that another womans body is so much hotter than hers... and she’s the one getting raged on by the Internet. He’s an epic douche. She should have kept quiet and let her followers deal with it.
    I would agree with you about every other woman on this planet. But Kim? She deserves it, because imho she does a disservice to all women with her plastic surgery, her proportions and her unhealthy yet widely published views towards her body, normalizing the outrageous.
    Mrs P, rollo, Sunnygirl and 8 others like this.

Thread Information