Page 307 of 352 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    This woman was profiled on 600 lb life and I watched her episode. You are correct she has lymphedema but her food addiction actually exacerbated this and made it worse. There is nothing a doctor can do for a case like this unless the patient adheres to a strict diet to get the fat loss down. They can operate on the legs but she has to lose fat first. Her husband was her enabler and fed her constantly. When she finally got treated for her food addiction her legs got better and she had surgery to help repair some of the damage. I learned from watching 600 lb life fat sometimes can collect and grow sideways- like I think what happened for this lady. When you get so fat the fat has nowhere else to deposit so it literally grows sideways on the body. Itís crazy.
    how can people do this to themselves? when it's at a point where you can't even get out of the fucking bed, when does it click? and then there's always enablers who make it even harder. it's so sick, but fascinating.
    Angeli likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    how can people do this to themselves? when it's at a point where you can't even get out of the fucking bed, when does it click? and then there's always enablers who make it even harder. it's so sick, but fascinating.
    They have a disease; not much different than a drug addict. Food affects the pleasure centers of the brain in the same way drugs and even chocolate does when someone is a compulsive eater.

Thereís also other mental health issues tied in for many.

Itís hard habit to break. One must eat to live.

^^ this. It would be very hard to beat a food addiction since you can’t quit food. It’s always going to be there, it’s perfectly legal and much easier to get food then it is to get drugs.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Good god. This woman looks like a freak from outer space. She was ďgloatingĒ on social media yesterday about how her sisters said she looks so skinny and anorexic like it was great. Kim says she 119 pounds. Her ass is 119 pounds, I will buy that.

I didnít think anyone else but this clan could be anymore useless in life, until I find out those shit show shoes on her feet were designed by Her hubby Kanye. I didnít think it was possible for a Jack-ass to design a mule and call it fashion when all I see is a shoe horn mold with the center carved out. These mules look more like donkey feet.

Kim Kardashian pairs skintight velvet pants with barely there crop top... one day after revealing she 'weighs 119 pounds'

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 20:53 EDT, 30 July 2018 | UPDATED: 23:36 EDT, 30 July 2018

Kim Kardashian was spotted arriving at Jimmy Kimmel LIVE on Monday in Los Angeles.

She paired the all-black ensemble with clear mules created by her husband Kanye West.

+9

Celeb sighting: Kim Kardashian was spotted arriving at Jimmy Kimmel LIVE on Monday in LA

Kim Kardashian pairs skintight pants with crop top... after revealing she 'weighs 119 pounds' | Daily Mail Online
    DawnM74 likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Once again, she would have a nice figure if it wasn’t for that ridiculous ass. Amazing that her ass didnt lose weight with the rest of her body.
    darksithbunny, Mrs P and Angeli like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Her 'nice figure' consists of lipo, boob job etc. She'd probably look like Kanye without it.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Her 'nice figure' consists of lipo, boob job etc. She'd probably look like Kanye without it.
    That visual. I almost feel like I should say "poor Kanye"...almost.

ETA - I found myself at the Fail today for some strange reason and Khloe is going around telling people she's a size 4. The reason she mentioned it is because she has an athletic wear line for women sizes 0-24 and she wanted to remind us that she's not a fatty, I guess. But she ain't no size 4 either.

And the cement in Kim's ass weighs more than 119 pounds. But the amount of air in her head might balance that out somehow, so maybe she's not lying?
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I don't even believe she was 119# before getting the fake ass and boobs.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

My soon to be 19 y.o. daughter is much smaller then KK and weighs 120ish, so there's no way she's 119 lbs.
    DawnM74 likes this.

I weighed 118 in 2001 and I was skinny. Too thin. I'm 5'5". This betch is 5'3". There's no weigh! I'd bet she is 130 at least.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    That visual. I almost feel like I should say "poor Kanye"...almost.

ETA - I found myself at the Fail today for some strange reason and Khloe is going around telling people she's a size 4. The reason she mentioned it is because she has an athletic wear line for women sizes 0-24 and she wanted to remind us that she's not a fatty, I guess. But she ain't no size 4 either.

And the cement in Kim's ass weighs more than 119 pounds. But the amount of air in her head might balance that out somehow, so maybe she's not lying?
    I saw that Khloe article and got a laugh. If she is a size 4, I am a double 0. I noticed Kris was on a spending spree again and bought a half dozen useless articles on the Fail all about her offspring. Kylie working out was one important newsworthy piece. Several about Alien Kim and her Max Headroom shades....smfh.
    Waterslide and DawnM74 like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

PMK doesn't need to pay the Fail for articles. They get so many comments from people mocking the Kardashians or venting their fury about it being the sixth or seventh Kardashians article that day that they make thousands upon thousands in advertising revenue from the page hits.

Ever noticed how the arse-kissing LeAnn Rimes articles have more than halved? That's because people are so over her that she barely gets 60-80 comments now so she isn't worth their time and only gets a mention when the interns can't find anything to rip off from Reddit or Mumsnet.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I saw that Khloe article and got a laugh. If she is a size 4, I am a double 0. I noticed Kris was on a spending spree again and bought a half dozen useless articles on the Fail all about her offspring. Kylie working out was one important newsworthy piece. Several about Alien Kim and her Max Headroom shades....smfh.
    Exactly. I think even adding a 1 in front of the 4 is generous. I know she works out a lot and blah blah blah, but she's not a small girl and never has been. Why do these famous people even say their size? Why not just say nothing? No one believes them when they say this ridiculous crap.
    lindsaywhit and DawnM74 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

They want validation and clicks from their lipo, er workouts. I read somewhere that Cim has had rib(s) removed to get that shape.
    Waterslide and DawnM74 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information