Page 305 of 352 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

^ Both. They'll probably get their Armenian asses removed at some point when some safer procedures become available. These heifers can afford the best.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    otherwise, it would look like this:

Why is that mean lady sitting on that poor rhinoceros? It cant breathe.
    twitchy2.0 and Penelope like this.
    Jack I swear.

Exclamation Nsfw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Hell just google image "buttock enhancement gone wrong". It doesn't have to be anything as dramatic as necrotizing fasciitis to cause tissue damage and loss.

Yeah I know sometimes it's the result of cheap shit done by unqualified people. But it can happen to anyone, even under the best of circumstances.

The more that you go in for doing shit like this the more you put yourself at risk. And the ass is an area that has to take a lot of pressure from sitting. And there's certain things that have to be done (that are on the patient to do) post-op to decrease the the risks that I'm certain not everyone is 100% compliant with.

They could have complications 10-15 years on down the road from procedures they're getting done now.
    Holy rotting implants!!! MsDark, I enjoy reading your posts, but you have just joined Twitchy on my, "Think Before You Link" list. Aaaargh! So horrific!

One kinda cracked me up though, I have to admit, even though I know it's mean:

Platterbums!
    DawnM74 likes this.

Ew. I’ve seen that before and it makes me cringe each time. She can flip the implant. No, it shouldn’t be in there, and flipping it is probably making it worse by the pulling and stretching of the skin.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

She looks really thin in the gym selfie. She must be cool sculpting her mid section and thighs or she is getting better at photoshopping her pics. I remember seeing a pic of her in black baseball pants at some charity event last month with her kids and she easily looked 40# heavier than her recent gym selfie. If I could remember how to post a pic I would find it and post. Unreal.

Edit: found pic on DM. March 9, 2018 softball tournament with ARod. I can't figure out how to post from my phone...

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    Why is that mean lady sitting on that poor rhinoceros? It cant breathe.

This poor woman has lymphedema, which is a terrible illness. She should have been treated before it reached that point.
    Mrs Fawlty and DawnM74 like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Seriously, If someone took pictures of me and my ass looked like that, I wouldn't be able to hit the delete button fast enough. I'd be SO embarrassed

Those perfume bottles (and their sexual innuendo) are so tacky and cheap-looking, I'm surprised they aren't selling them at Walmart. I bet they smell like Kool-aid.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Hey! My bear balling disappeared!

Sounds very kinky.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    This poor woman has lymphedema, which is a terrible illness. She should have been treated before it reached that point.
    This woman was profiled on 600 lb life and I watched her episode. You are correct she has lymphedema but her food addiction actually exacerbated this and made it worse. There is nothing a doctor can do for a case like this unless the patient adheres to a strict diet to get the fat loss down. They can operate on the legs but she has to lose fat first. Her husband was her enabler and fed her constantly. When she finally got treated for her food addiction her legs got better and she had surgery to help repair some of the damage. I learned from watching 600 lb life fat sometimes can collect and grow sideways- like I think what happened for this lady. When you get so fat the fat has nowhere else to deposit so it literally grows sideways on the body. It’s crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    She looks really thin in the gym selfie. She must be cool sculpting her mid section and thighs or she is getting better at photoshopping her pics. I remember seeing a pic of her in black baseball pants at some charity event last month with her kids and she easily looked 40# heavier than her recent gym selfie. If I could remember how to post a pic I would find it and post. Unreal.

Edit: found pic on DM. March 9, 2018 softball tournament with ARod. I can't figure out how to post from my phone...
    I am not embarrassed to admit I really wanna try some cool sculpting on my stomach. Has anyone actually done this procedure and have any good results? I have stubborn pocket of fat I would love to get rid of. I would never do Lipo- looks awful and I am afraid I would end up with a disfigured stomach like Tara Reid.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Those perfume bottles (and their sexual innuendo) are so tacky and cheap-looking, I'm surprised they aren't selling them at Walmart. I bet they smell like Kool-aid.
    Speaking of Kardashian fragrances from Walmart, I passed through the cosmetic area and saw this:
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/6-Pack-Ki...4-oz/298552661

I thought it said 'clam."
    Kittylady and DawnM74 like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

A $91 Kardashian perfume at Walmart. Does not compute. Shouldn't it be like 19.99?
    holly, darksithbunny and DawnM74 like this.

More like 9.99 but her stans will pay top dollar.
    holly, darksithbunny and DawnM74 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Speaking of Kardashian fragrances from Walmart, I passed through the cosmetic area and saw this:
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/6-Pack-Ki...4-oz/298552661

I thought it said 'clam."
    A six-pack of clam eau de parfum. How fitting!
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I am not embarrassed to admit I really wanna try some cool sculpting on my stomach. Has anyone actually done this procedure and have any good results? I have stubborn pocket of fat I would love to get rid of. I would never do Lipo- looks awful and I am afraid I would end up with a disfigured stomach like Tara Reid.
    I haven't done it, but am interested as well. My arms and legs are skinny, but from drinking too much wine for a long time I have a stubborn bit of fat on my lower tummy that won't go away. The side handles went away after I went teetotal, but this darn bulge won't disappear. I'm finally getting my energy back, so I'm going on this 30 day lose belly fat app. Need to buy a yoga mat first though considering my house is all hard tile.

Thread Information