Page 304 of 352 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Seriously, If someone took pictures of me and my ass looked like that, I wouldn't be able to hit the delete button fast enough. I'd be SO embarrassed

DawnM74 likes this.

She lifts her body slightly in some of these pics which you can tell by the tension in her arms. I think its due to the fat spread around her bottom that must occur if she sits naturally.

In the photo where she isnít using her arms she has her feet tucked under to create the lift.
    holly, twitchy2.0, DawnM74 and 2 others like this.

She looks so uncomfortable while sitting down. It's sad that some girls aim to look like her and undergo surgery for a fake butt
    DawnM74 likes this.

It looks like she's sitting on somebody else's ass. Like somebody threw a semi-blown up ass down on the ground, and she immediately plopped down on it. She has become so grotesque.
    Waterslide, DawnM74 and sparkles like this.

I'm trying to imagine this puddle she's sitting in. What is it? Where is it? Did they take a hose to a golf course? Is it an irrigated park?

Waterslide and DawnM74 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    I think its due to the fat spread around her bottom that must occur if she sits naturally.
    otherwise, it would look like this:

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

She's in a kitchen in the one photo. I would be soaking that counter top in lysol and clorox. And the other photo she is on a golf green, you can see the flag behind her in the background. Wonder how many people she angered as they were waiting for her diaper ass to leave so they could tee off.
    Waterslide, Mrs Fawlty and DawnM74 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    And the other photo she is on a golf green, you can see the flag behind her in the background.
    Hoe in one!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    She lifts her body slightly in some of these pics which you can tell by the tension in her arms. I think its due to the fat spread around her bottom that must occur if she sits naturally.

In the photo where she isnít using her arms she has her feet tucked under to create the lift.
    She's probably worried that her ass implants might burst, like what happened to Nicki Minaj, if she is puts her full weight down when she sits.
    DawnM74 likes this.

why, when i look at this, does she look like a giant statue in a lake?

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I'm trying to imagine this puddle she's sitting in. What is it? Where is it? Did they take a hose to a golf course? Is it an irrigated park?

Sleuth, tulip and holly like this.

One of these heifers is going to end up necrotizing fasciitis and lose what little natural ass they have. Or worse, have something like this happen to their face. The ass is more likely, since the pressure when sitting is a factor.

Why she thinks looking deformed is sexy is beyond me. She looks ridiculous.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^I had to google necrotizing fasciitis. Here's the definition for anyone else who's been left in the dark by MsDark:

Necrotizing fasciitis (NECK-re-tie-zing FASH-e-i-tis) is a rare bacterial infection that spreads quickly in the body and can cause death - a flesh eating disease.

There are gross - really, really gross, pictures if you opt for images. They are so gross that I decided to post this pic that for some reason was on the images page as well.

There, now. Isn't that better than a Kardashian with any kind of flesh at all?

Hell just google image "buttock enhancement gone wrong". It doesn't have to be anything as dramatic as necrotizing fasciitis to cause tissue damage and loss.

Yeah I know sometimes it's the result of cheap shit done by unqualified people. But it can happen to anyone, even under the best of circumstances.

The more that you go in for doing shit like this the more you put yourself at risk. And the ass is an area that has to take a lot of pressure from sitting. And there's certain things that have to be done (that are on the patient to do) post-op to decrease the the risks that I'm certain not everyone is 100% compliant with.

They could have complications 10-15 years on down the road from procedures they're getting done now.
    Last edited by MsDark; July 23rd, 2018 at 09:20 PM.
    Waterslide and lindsaywhit like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post

They could have complications 10-15 years on down the road from procedures they're getting done now.
    I'm not sure which is the most depressing - contracting necrotizing faciiatis or another 10 or 15 years of the Kardashians...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information