Page 303 of 352 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I totally agree, not a one of them. Including PMK and her man with the wide childbearing hips
    DawnM74 likes this.

great find SunnyGirl. It figured. I would have thought GQ would have enough integrity to come up with something new. I'm all for "homages" but the person doing the homage to someone or some thing should have some kind of relationship with it. I can't see, what I imagine to be a dumb girl, knowing Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin except she's the name on one of their zillion bags.

Thumbs down More Twattery

KIM KARDASHIAN'S CO. SUED Over New Perfume Logo... EAU DE RIP-OFF??

One of Kim Kardashian West's new perfumes -- the ones that put $5 mil in her pocket in just 5 minutes -- uses a logo that belongs to a different company ... at least according to a new lawsuit.

The company, Vibes Media, says KKW Fragrance jacked its speech bubble-like logo for a new Kimoji perfume, which was released on Tuesday. There are 3 different fragrances in the Kimoji line -- Vibes, Peachy and Cherry.

Vibes Media's beef is only with the Vibes line because according to the suit, its bottle is shaped just like the logo they have hanging in their office -- and the perfume bottle itself is shaped like the logo.

The Chicago-based marketing company says KKW doesn't have permission to use its trademarked logo. Vibes Media wants all of Kim's hot-selling perfume to be destroyed, and it wants damages.

Kim Kardashian West's Perfume Company Sued for Ripping Off Logo | TMZ.com
    DawnM74 likes this.

Vibes, Peachy, and Cherry. Does Vibes smell like one of her old vibrators? Nasty ass bitch.

Is it physically impossible for them to have a thought of their own, even by accident? Like if the stars were to align just right...
    twitchy2.0, DawnM74, denny and 1 others like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Is it physically impossible for them to have a thought of their own, even by accident? Like if the stars were to align just right...
    If any of these moronic bimbos were to ever have an original thought in their head, it would perish from loneliness.

PMK does all the thinking for them if you can call money-grabbing worldwide domination a plan!
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Kim Kardashian says she's 'shy' as she posts SEVENTH swimsuit photo this month while plugging new perfumes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5975897/Kim-Kardashian-says-shes-shy-posts-sexy-bikini-photo-month-plug-perfume.html

By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
    Published: 05:52 AEST, 21 July 2018 | Updated: 17:02 AEST, 21 July 2018

Kim Kardashian was being a bit sarcastic on Friday afternoon.

When posting a very racy bikini photo of herself as she lounged on the side of a swimming pool, the 37-year-old entrepreneur captioned the snap. 'I’m really shy...'

The TV darling was having a laugh as she is anything but shy. This is her seventh swimsuit photo shared to social media this month.

Location: It appears as if the image was taken weeks ago when the KUWTK star was in Wyoming with Kanye West and her three kids

Kim showed off her sculpted 5ft 3in frame as her 24 inch frame looked incredibly small.

The Calabasas, California native perched herself up with her arms and let her legs be propped up just so.

Behind her were breathtaking mountains and mature trees with a cloudy sky. It appeared as if she could be in Wyoming where she was with her family in May and June.

Before that she was seen with a peach Kimoji perfume on her hip as she made her bottom the center of attention while she floated on a white raft.

Prior to that, Kim was seen sitting on a kitchen counter top with a muted olive green bra and panties.

Sharing a lot: Before that she was seen with a peach Kimoji perfume on her hip as she made her bottom the center of attention while she floated on a white raft

A lot to take in: This full body image made it on to her Instagram stories

Next to her were her three new perfumes: Vibes, Peach and Cherry. The scents have been selling well with TMZ claiming she made $5m within the first five minutes they went on sale.

Also on Friday, Kim stopped by the Dancing With The Stars gym in Los Angeles on Thursday evening.

The beauty is not rejoining the show - the 37-year-old mogul competed on the series in 2008 - but rather she was visiting longtime friend Larsa Pippen.

The TV icon also shared photos from inside the gym where she modeled a bra top that highlighted her very slender midsection. In February the raven-haired beauty revealed she had a 24 inch waistline.

Kim also looked to have very toned legs. She has said she works out nearly every day with a sculpted and driven trainer she found on Instagram.

And while she is now off the Atkins Diet, she does watch what she eats, trying to stick to whole foods.

Skimpy: Prior to that, Kim was seen sitting on a kitchen counter top with a muted olive green bra and panties

It is not known why Pippen was at the gym. She may be trying out for next season of the show or maybe her husband Scottie is.

Scottie, 52, is a former basketball star - nicknamed Pip, he is most remembered for his time with the Chicago Bulls, the team with whom he won six NBA titles.

DWTS is known for using retired athletes such as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

They also have used more than one Kardashian: Kim's brother Rob competed on the series in 2011.

A little Chanel goes a long way: Here the looker is seen in a white bra and undies while holding onto her cell phone

Kim was also seen heading to the gym in her workout clothes with her makeup perfectly done.

But instead of black sneakers, she had on white ones. And she added a big grey windbreaker jacket.

Not seen were Kanye West nor any of her three kids, North, Saint and Chicago.

It is likely she was taping an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians for the next season, which kicks off later this summer.

Also on Friday Mrs West plugged her new shadow, lipsticks and liners on her Instagram page.

Kim stopped by the Dancing With The Stars gym in Los Angeles on Thursday evening

There for LP: The beauty is not rejoining the show - the 37-year-old mogul competed on the series in 2008 - but rather she was visiting longtime friend Larsa Pippen

Choices: She flaunted her peach and her cherries

The products will go one sale in one week.

'So excited for the Classic Collection!! The 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette, 4 New Lipsticks & 4 Lip Liners launch at the #KKWBEAUTY Pop-Up on 07.25 and online on 07.27 at 12PM PST on KKWBEAUTY.COM,' she wrote in her caption.

In the beauty's photo she is made up to the nines with basic beige and bronze tones. Her hair is pulled up for a modern-name I Dream Of Jeannie look. Kim notes her makeup was done by longtime collaborator Mario D.

On her KKW Beauty Instagram page she said the line was coming to her pop up shop on July 25.

Shiny: Kim also showed off her impressive collection of Judith Leiber handbags

She's really shite, if that counts. But oh, the sarcasm. It burns.

When the fuck did she ever carry a Judith Leiber bag in her whole life? There's only one pictured that I could imagine her using and that would be that gaudy AF cell phone brick.

And those perfume bottles look like something marketed to 9-year-olds circa 1995.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Just what we need - a close up of her enormous ass.

Kim showed off her sculpted 5ft 3in frame as her 24 inch frame looked incredibly small.
    "sculpted" by numerous plastic surgeries, & "looked incredibly small" thanks to photoshop, or maybe just in comparison to her ass.

I have a serious hate-on for this family, especially Kum.
    DawnM74 and crayzeehappee like this.

She's shy. yea. sure.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post

Just what we need - a close up of her enormous ass.

"sculpted" by numerous plastic surgeries, & "looked incredibly small" thanks to photoshop, or maybe just in comparison to her ass.

I have a serious hate-on for this family, especially Kum.
    What are the lines from? Squeegee? Surgical forming tool?
    DawnM74 and azoria like this.

Bronze Member

Nice saddlebag/"side-ass" splaying out. (in that 1st grotesque pic) As for the close-up of her enormous ass, Blech, I need some eye bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    What are the lines from? Squeegee?

Pat McGrath Labs has a higher valuation than Kylie Cosmetics

A new milestone.

British makeup artist Pat McGrath is as iconic as it gets. After decades of creating stunning, ahead of its time makeup looks for influential runway shows, McGrath released her eponymous makeup line Pat McGrath Labs in 2016 to a whirlwind of success. The line immediately became a staple at Sephora, and now McGrath is hitting a new career milestone as the brand accepted an investment from New York City-based investment firm Eurazeo Brands earlier this week.

The $60 million deal made Eurazeo a minority shareholder in the company, which launched Pat McGrath Labs's valuation at an estimated $1 billion, according to WWD. The amount outdoes reality star Kylie Jenner's success at her makeup line Kylie Cosmetics, as recently highlighted by Forbes.
    "It has always been my dream to create an iconic beauty brand that goes beyond the usual limitations, that lives outside the parameters of what is expected," said McGrath in a statement via press release. "I am thrilled to be working with the unique and expert team at Eurazeo Brands."

Thumbnail image by John Lamparski/Getty Images.

Posted: JULY 18, 2018

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information