Page 300 of 352 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I'm sure Kim is deliriously happy for her little sister's success.

Waterslide, DawnM74, Mrs P and 1 others like this.

There's more going on with Kylie's face that her lips. Her eyes look different... and maybe even her nose??

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    ^^IIRC, her products have the same exact ingredients and the same colors under different names and packaging, but at a much higher price. I think it's the same factory that produces them.

Yes, Seed Beauty manufactures both Kylie Cosmetics and Colour Pop.

2. The origin story is... strange. Photo - 7 secrets about ColourPop, the most mysterious brand online | Revelist
    arie_skop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post

There's more going on with Kylie's face that her lips. Her eyes look different... and maybe even her nose??
    and, by admitting to changing the lips, she can draw attention away from that

also"Self-Made" my ass
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

^^ Somebody else made her ass for sure.

I think they've all had brow lifts very early on.

Elite Member

Kylie licensed her name to products. I don't believe she had one ounce of input regarding how they are made, etc. She's successful because for whatever reason, there are tons of girls out there who aspire to be like her. It's the Kardashian machine that is making this successful, not anything Kylie has done (besides being born into said machine).

Yea I don't know - based on the info given since I asked, I don't really believe she copied ColourPop - it's pretty common for one manufacturer to produce the same shit under different brands. Like Tulip said it's the Kardashian brand that is making her, that and the appearance of exclusivity.

I remember when lip kits first came out they were nearly impossible to get - the top YouTube beauty gurus couldn't even get their hands on them. Then it kind of grew from there.

At any rate - I wouldn't be sad to her money.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I don’t think the term “self made billionaire” quite applies here.

She grew up in a family worth millions and got noticed due to her role on a tv show that she got because of her... rich family.

I do not consider that self made. Just saying.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

She has done well but I hardly consider it self made. Just like Kendall and other celeb spawn models didn’t exactly have to do much to get their modelling opportunities.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm always dubious about these rich lists and estimates on how much celebs are worth. They seem to take a guess at revenue from sales/pay cheques and property and add it all together without taking into account taxes, agents fees, staffing costs, lifestyle outgoings, divorce/hook up NDA payouts, poor investments etc. If you took every working year of an ordinary person's gross salary (i.e before tax and insurance contributions are taken out) and added it all together, along with bonuses, cash gifts, gambling/scratchcard wins etc WITHOUT deducting anything you'd come up with a pretty amazing sum (and a lot of head scratching about why you were broke as fuck so many times lol).

This is why I'm never that surprised when so many celebs who the media tell you should have more than they could ever spend run into financial difficulties (yeah, I'm looking at you, Johnny Depp....)
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I can't be bothered reading the Forbes article but is she really a self made billionaire considering she comes from a rich family and has a reality show that obviously helped her build a fan-base. How much input does she have anyway? I thought she just copied another make up brand ? Plus, she lied about her fake lips and PS all this time.
    HeartShapedBox and DawnM74 like this.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrit...LTF?ocid=ientp

There's a GoFundMe Dedicated to Raising $100M For Kylie Jenner to Become a Billionaire

Rania Aniftos

20 hrs ago

Kylie Jenner is finally getting that financial help she needs.

One day after the cosmetics boss appeared on the cover of Forbes magazine, which noted that she was on the track to become the youngest self-made billionaire ever, fans are coming together to make those 12 zeroes a reality.

Comedian Josh Ostrovsky, known for his Instagram account The Fat Jewish, created a GoFundMe page to dedicated to raising the last $100 million in her way. “Kylie Jenner was on the cover of Forbes Magazine today for having a net worth of 900 million dollars, which is heartbreaking,” he wrote. “I don’t want to live in a world where Kylie Jenner doesn’t have a billion dollars. WE MUST RAISE 100 MILLION DOLLARS TO HELP HER GET TO A BILLION, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD, THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.”

The campaign, which is currently trending, only has $36 of its goal.

^^she really does have a bunch of Stans if they’re willing to do that. Nut job fans for a nut job family
    LaFolie likes this.

lol because she really needs the financial support

Thread Information