Page 30 of 352 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I'll bet that it's a positive pregnancy test from Cim's surrogate cuz, you know, she "can't conceive" and all that horseshit. If she really did use a surrogate out of vanity yet claims fertility problems I'm throwing in my vote to have her burned at the stake

Vouch times infinity. Especially the burned at the stake part.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Who the hell really knows with these people. It totally wouldn't shock me, if it came out, that they dug them out of someone else's trash.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Fools! It's obv Auntie Bruce.
    sluce, czb and Clubber Lang like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    Just thinking this thread should be renamed Kontinuous Kardashian Krap, I mean they really are the gifts that keep on giving
    I love it!
    arie_skop likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

I know there's a Rob thread somewhere but I thought this would still fall under the category of Kontinuous Kardashian Krap. Because it's, you know...

Dlisted | Amy From “Gone Girl” Should Be Highly, Highly Offended!

• Amy From “Gone Girl” Should Be Highly, Highly Offended!

March 22, 2015 / Posted by: Michael K

WARNING #1: If Sunday is the day you take a whorebbatical and try not to ingest anything fame whore-related, then keep it moving, because this is a Kartrashian post.
      WARNING #2: If you haven’t read or seen Gone Girl and you don’t want to be spoiled, take your eyes somewhere else. You know, I shouldn’t have even left that warning, because sometimes nothing makes the tips of my nipples heat up like reading a hate mail from a mad bitch who condemns me to an afterlife as an ingrown hair on Lucifer’s dick shaft for spoiling some TV show or movie.
      So, as Scott Disick makes plans to leave rehab in Costa Rica 14 days early because he’s already shot all the scenes needed for the very special “drying out” episode of Krapping on the Kartrashians, a fellow member of The We’ve Been Ruined By The Kartrashians Club pissed all over Kim Kartrashian and not in the way that she likes. Rob Kardashian (or as Pimp Mama Kris calls him “Who?”) unfollowed his entire family on Instagram today and threw up that picture of a blood-covered Amy from Gone Girl with this little note. What a close and loving family:
      This is my sister kim , the bitch from Gone Girl,,,
      Let’s see, one is a psychotic, scheming, dead-hearted manipulative bitch minion from HELL who only cares about herself and the other is Amy from Gone Girl.
      Rob could be joking or PMK could’ve hacked into his account because she’s trying to make her STUNT quota for the week. Whatever the case may be, I don’t really get the comparison. If Amy was covered in yellow liquids in that picture, then I’d get it. Sure, they’re both crazy and heartless, but Kim makes Amy likable by comparison and Amy has something that Kim doesn’t have: a working brain. Kim’s brain stopped working when she made her in-house plastic surgeon Botox the wrinkles out. A wrinkly brain is just gross!
      Knowing this mess of a family, that Instagram post is probably a paid sponsored ad to promote Gone Girl on DVD.
    JazzyGirl likes this.

^^ I might have to join Twitter and start following Rob

ETA: Looks like he already deleted it
    arie_skop likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    ETA: Looks like he already deleted it
    It's still on his instagram account as of right now, but I won't be shocked if he takes it down soon.

https://instagram.com/p/0ieSCKpWRM/?...=robkardashian
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    Just thinking this thread should be renamed Kontinuous Kardashian Krap, I mean they really are the gifts that keep on giving
    Only if gift means scabrous weeping sore on the ass of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    It's still on his instagram account as of right now, but I won't be shocked if he takes it down soon.

https://instagram.com/p/0ieSCKpWRM/?...=robkardashian

Duh lol - I thought it was his twitter. I'll have to follow on Instagram I guess
    Laurent likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    Kim (could be Kylie's twin) just posted this:
    Her lips look like an inflamed hemorrhoid.
    Last edited by Gossiplover; March 22nd, 2015 at 06:51 PM.
    arie_skop likes this.
    Piss off!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kylie Jenner shares first look at her $2.7m mansion as she leaves Kris alone | Daily Mail Online

Not your average starter home! Kylie Jenner shares first look at her $2.7 million mansion... as she leaves Kris with an empty nest

By Christine Rendon for MailOnline
    Published: 19:01 EST, 21 March 2015 | Updated: 08:27 EST, 22 March 2015

Kylie Jenner unveiled a peek of her newly purchased $2.7 million Calabasas home on Saturday.
    And the 17-year-old couldn't wait to gush about the new digs after leaving her mother Kris Jenner with an empty nest.
    The reality star could barely contain her enthusiasm in the caption of the Instagram photo, which read: 'so much work to still be done! IM SO EXCITED. The first thing I'm gonna open are my new @casper mattresses.'

Spreading her wings: Kylie Jenner unveiled a peek of her unfurnished $2.7million mansion on Saturday after flocking from her mother Kris Jenner's nest

The rumoured girlfriend of rapper Tyga stood solo in what appeared to be her living room, which was adorned with two chandeliers wrapped in protective plastic.
    An exposed brick fireplace added a touch of charm to the room, which was far from complete.
    While Kylie is no doubt thrilled to be on her own, her mother Kris may have a different outlook.

Getting an early start? Kylie posed beside several pieces of luggage on Friday

'Khloé bought a house this year, and Kourtney bought a house this year, and Kendall bought a house this year, and Kim bought a new house this year. I do feel a little bit like it's an empty nest,' the mother-of-six said on Oprah: Where Are They Now? in December.
    Kris described Kylie's upcoming departure as 'hard.'
    'Kylie and I are going to be the last ones here. She keeps reminding me daily that she's 17 and there's only a few months left until she's 18.' the former talk show host said. 'I ignore her because that's going to be weird and hard.'

New chapter: It was reported in February by TMZ that Kylie - pictured in London in March - had purchased a new home

'One day, I know that I'll look around and they'll all be gone. It's so fast.'
    It was reported earlier in February by TMZ that Kyle was believed to have set the wheels in motion on the purchase of the $2.7 million home in Calabasas.
    The home is just one block away from properties owned by half-sisters Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, yet miles away from Hollywood.
    Situated in The Oaks, an exclusive gated community, the bolthole reportedly boasts five bedrooms, an enormous kitchen, obligatory outdoor pool and its very own home theatre.
    The website claimed Kris – who also manages her career – was facilitating the purchase, but it was Kylie's money that was being used to finalise the sale.

Family first: Jenner's new home is close to properties owned by her half-sisters Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian; here Kylie is pictured in New York in February

Read more:

Kylie Jenner shares first look at her $2.7m mansion as she leaves Kris alone | Daily Mail Online
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Dougies back!!!! Yay!
    dougie likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Here's to hoping Rob writes a tell all
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

Does that bitch seriously have a grill on her bottom teeth??!! What a stupid fucking try-hard!
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

The Rob Instagram with the GG pic is suspect. It only had one post (that pic) yesterday with 2.7m followers. Yet, the other Rob K instagram with his initials has tons of posts and seems to be his legit account. One would think TMZ would do its homework.
    BelledeJour likes this.

Thread Information