Page 3 of 248 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree9115Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Beyonce is looking at Kim, like Girl what the FUCK are you wearing?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I love how annoyed everyone at the show was with this twat. Oblivious kow has no shame.

But we still have TWO lard ashcan threads?

That was an auto correct and I'm leaving it. How fucking appropriate.
    Kittylady, idunno and NickiDrea like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Did you see the shit Kanye created? What the hell is this mess? Why do people encourage him? Kim is apparently. wearing one of his 'creations'. Give it up already, you suck.

The audience looks thrilled:

North's expression says it all:

Wilson and rollo like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    Did you see the shit Kanye created? What the hell is this mess? Why do people encourage him? Kim is apparently. wearing one of his 'creations'. Give it up already, you suck.

this collection looks like it was inspired by Night and Fog. yuck

Here's another view of Kim wearing this shite. It's supposed to be a body stocking over some uncoordinated mess.

It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyGirl View Post
    I can't believe she sits next to Wintour. Or was this Kanyes show and she did the seating chart?
    Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Why, why, why would you subject that kid to the fashion show? Clearly they don't give a shit about her.

The most popular girl in the room! US Vogue editor Anna Wintour couldn't stop smiling as she gazed adoringly at Harper, who patiently sat on her dad's lap as she waited for her mum's fashion show to start

Read more: New York Fashion Week: Harper Beckham chats to Anna Wintour on front row at Victoria's show | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    I guess to copy this moment. But while the Victoria Beckham fashion show looked very limited in people, daddy David had probably already explained that they were going to see mummy, probably Kim brought Nori to a fashion/celeb circus snatching her out of the nannies hands to have pictures taken of her as such a caring mum. T

The body language of Beyonce makes it clear that she really doesn't like Kim

And now Nori is starting her terrible two's, I wonder if we will see her in public again...

Everyone gave Kanye a standing ovation.... except the fashion editors I guess it is because they do not understand fashion.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Wait... That's the fashion line? I saw the pictures of Kum and assumed that she'd forgotten to put trousers over her industrial strength spanx.
    sprynkles, SHELLEE, holly and 3 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Double posting because I've just seen this picture. What an unfortunate place for a seam...

SHELLEE and ConstanceSpry like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post

The audience looks thrilled:

North's expression says it all:

Why is that poor child wearing what looks like a bullet proof vest??

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    THe grammy winner (of almost double what Beyonce has won) wants to boycott the grammys now? Is he giving them back? Auctioning for charity?
    If he auctions for charity I'd be impressed, until then...
    Yea, he has 21 grammys, and I think Beyoncé has 20. He has no reason to complain. But of course he thinks it should be a popularity contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Double posting because I've just seen this picture. What an unfortunate place for a seam...

Actually, you are pretty darn talented if you can make a runway model look fat. That is quite a feat, but he pulled it off!

Those pictures of North just make me sad. I hope she at least gets one good, loving nanny who Cim won't get jealous of

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    If anyone targets Kim or Kanye the child can be used as a shield.
    Kittylady, msdeb and ConstanceSpry like this.
    "I don't want to see a ghost. It's the sight that I fear most. I'd rather have a piece of toast." Des'ree

Ok in Kanyes defence (I must be tripping) the collection are the shoes rather then those bodysuits came from beecroft to make the sneakers come out more.

Kanye West x Adidas Originals Yeezy Season 1 RTW Fall 2015

By Jessica Iredale
    No one was expecting an exercise in basic ath-leisure from the creative fusion of the two megabrands that are Kanye West and Adidas. Yeezy Season 1, men’s and women’s, was presented as a performance art piece in collaboration with Vanessa Beecroft, with whom West has worked for eight years. There was intentional surrealism to the staging, a military formation of models who looked cast from the streets, but the unintentional was more memorable. Some of it irritated, like asking half the audience to wait outside on the wind-whipped West Side Highway for a half hour past the 4 p.m. start time. Some of it was highly entertaining. How fun to watch the most famous people in the world take their seats in the darkened room, identifying them by their familiar silhouettes: Beyoncé’s cheekbones and sleek new weave, Khloe Kardashian’s bombastic rear end, Rihanna’s button nose, Kim Kardashian’s petite bombshell frame. And then having their security guards obscure the view. Around 4:40 p.m. a baby started crying. “That’s baby speak for ‘Daddy, what the f--k?,’” said one editor, interpreting the whimpers of little North West, who eventually had to be taken backstage midshow by her mother and grandmother. At one point, a man delivered a beverage to Sean “Diddy” Combs in the front row. Garçon

Kanye is perpetually running defense, clearly still wounded by the criticism directed at his previous design endeavors. “There is a series of people who write just negative comments,” he said on a recording of a philosophical soliloquy that opened the show. “They want to joke around and say, ‘Why is he still trying?’”

Give us some credit, Kanye. The collection wasn’t bad at all. More than a little apocalyptic in style, the models wore nude body stockings — a very Beecroftian effect — layered with sports bras, tanks, something that looked like a bulletproof vest, bomber jackets, a shearling coat, relaxed T-shirts and sweatpants, all mostly in a somber palette. It was edgy and androgynous. There were backpacks and oversize leather duffels. There were sneakers and sneaker boots and high-heel versions that looked encased in stockings. West said everything will be for sale.

Backstage after the show, West said the collection was inspired by the London riots of 2011 that were going on when he was working on his fashion collection. “I wanted to have an army of kids,” he said. He already has the troops. They were lined up around the block of the Adidas store on lower Broadway Thursday morning for the chance to get tickets to that evening’s free Roc City Classics concert, featuring West, in Flatiron Plaza.

The soundtrack went on: “I want to create something better for you. We have been limited. It’s bigger than who I am even in my present living. It’s about what when I was on earth what did I do to help?”

Sweatpants and music aren’t such a bad legacy.

!

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    That's one of Kanye's Kreations - if you look at the picture of the model with the stocking suit thing on, the guy behind her is wearing the same vest in green.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Thread Information