Page 299 of 352 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I blame the parents. She never had a chance being raised in Kim's shadow with that held up as something to aspire to.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Is that the Martha and Serena Joy? And why?
    Witchywoman likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I don't know, but I think the one on the left may have been lacquered. So shiny.
    Waterslide and DawnM74 like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Yes Waterslide it is the Martha and Serena, but I don't know why.
    Waterslide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I don't know, but I think the one on the left may have been lacquered. So shiny.
    I know! Her forehead is blinding!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    Yes Waterslide it is the Martha and Serena, but I don't know why.
    I think that juxtaposition of dystopian reality and real reality is going to plague my nightmares for the foreseeable future.
    sprynkles likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

[

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

It looks like she spritzed her face with this

Waterslide likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

They lady on the left needs several Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets.
    Waterslide likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Not only is her face shining like the top of the Chrysler Building, she's turned those rubber rings that make the microwave plate rotate into earrings. (Attn: sputnik)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    This sign is in Khloe’s baby nursery. JFC. Baby is already being groomed to be a stripper with this shit. My guess is “Baby Thompson” will be her stripper name in 17 1/2 years.

I noticed a thin upper lip on baby too. I bet before baby gets vaccinated she will get lip fillers.

that's so tacky
    DawnM74 likes this.

The only thing that baby room is missing is a mini stripper pole.
    Sylkyn, DawnM74, Mrs P and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Who calls their kid Baby when she has a name? Shows how much she is objectified.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

fgg

Kylie Jenner covers Forbes because she’s on track to be a billionaire

Welp, can’t say I’m surprised by this. Kylie Jenner covers the latest issue of Forbes to celebrate the fact that she’s built a billion-dollar cosmetics empire out of her mom’s kitchen. Kris Jenner must be so proud of what her youngest baby has done. I mean, we can roll our eyes at Kylie all day long, but she’s laughing all the way to the bank. What started out as an iffy pet project to make and sell her own private collection of lipstick has grown into a company that’s worth, on paper, about $900 million. You can read the Forbes cover story here.

Just 20 when this story publishes (she’ll turn 21 in August) and an extremely young mother (she had baby daughter Stormi in February), Kylie Jenner runs one of the hottest makeup companies ever. Kylie Cosmetics launched two years ago with a $29 “lip kit” consisting of a matching set of lipstick and lip liner, and has sold more than $630 million worth of makeup since, including an estimated $330 million in 2017. Even using a conservative multiple, and applying our standard 20% discount, Forbes values her company, which has since added other cosmetics like eye shadow and concealer, at nearly $800 million. Jenner owns 100% of it.

Add to that the millions she’s earned from TV programs and endorsing products like Puma shoes and PacSun clothing, and $60 million in estimated after-tax dividends she’s taken from her company, and she’s conservatively worth $900 million, which along with her age makes her the youngest person on the fourth annual ranking of America’s Richest Self-Made Women. (We estimate that 37-year-old Kardashian West, for comparison, is worth $350 million.) But she’s not just making history as a woman. Another year of growth will make her the youngest self-made billionaire ever, male or female, trumping Mark Zuckerberg, who became a billionaire at age 23.

Ultimately their fortunes all derive from the same place. “Social media is an amazing platform,” Jenner says. “I have such easy access to my fans and my customers.”

That and a large dose of tastemaking are pretty much her entire business, an invention of the Instagram age. Hewlett and Packard immortalized the garage–Jenner has her (or her mom’s) kitchen table. Her near-billion-dollar empire consists of just seven full-time and five part-time employees. Manufacturing and packaging? Outsourced to Seed Beauty, a private-label producer in nearby Oxnard, California. Sales and fulfillment? Outsourced to the online outlet Shopify. Finance and PR? Her shrewd mother, Kris, handles the actual business stuff, in exchange for the 10% management cut she takes from all her children. As ultralight startups go, Jenner’s operation is essentially air. And because of those minuscule overhead and marketing costs, the profits are outsize and go right into Jenner’s pocket.

[From Forbes]

Forbes goes on to point out the craziest part of Kylie Cosmetics’ success: she has zero advertising budget. She takes selfies and she has a glam squad, of course, but it’s really just Kylie posting photos and updates about cosmetics on her own social media platforms. That’s it. Girl has never done a print ad. She’s not shooting commercials. She posting selfies of the new lipsticks and eye shadows on her Instagram and that’s it. And here’s the kicker: I remember there was some conversation about how Kris Jenner worried that Kylie’s pregnancy would end up derailing the cosmetics company. It did not. At all. If anything, Kylie is an even bigger name now and she gets even more free publicity because of the pregnancy and baby.

https://www.celebitchy.com/584397/ky...a_billionaire/

link to forbes article:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesd...-than-3-years/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

she’s built a billion-dollar cosmetics empire out of her mom’s kitchen.
    Given the fact that it's pretty much been proven she copied Colour Pop, I'm not sure they would agree...
    DawnM74 and darksithbunny like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Given the fact that it's pretty much been proven she copied Colour Pop, I'm not sure they would agree...
    Was it that she copied them or is it that they are actually the ones that manufacture her product? I've heard both stories - curious if we know the actual truth.
    Mrs P likes this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

^^IIRC, her products have the same exact ingredients and the same colors under different names and packaging, but at a much higher price. I think it's the same factory that produces them.
    Mrs P likes this.

Thread Information