Page 298 of 352 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

fgg

Kylie Jenner claims she’s let her lip fillers ‘dissolve’… but does it happen overnight??

Kylie Jenner spent a long time lying about her lips. Kylie was born with thinner lips – no disrespect, I have a thin upper lip – and she was apparently always self-conscious about them. When she was about 16 years old, her lips started magically growing to epic proportions. She lied and lied about their growth, claiming that their size was just due to lipstick/lip-liner application. Finally, she admitted that she was getting lip fillers. She still hasn’t admitted to all of the other “work” she’s had done on her face and body though.

Anyway, the breaking news today is that Kylie Jenner now claims that she’s let her fillers dissolve. I honestly feel so uneducated on fillers, but I know that there are many cosmetic injections which “dissolve” in a certain amount of time, and that they have to be redone every so often. That being said, there are also injectibles which are supposed to last for a longer time, and there are even warnings that some fillers could permanently alter someone’s face. Is Kylie now saying that she’s skipped the fillers for months? Is she suddenly going natural? The thing is… she’s been posting a lot of photos on Instagram for the past month, and this one (seen in the header) is the first one where her lips look in any way smaller. Does this sh-t dissolve overnight or nah?

https://www.celebitchy.com/584015/ky...pen_overnight/

pics at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

This sign is in Khloe’s baby nursery. JFC. Baby is already being groomed to be a stripper with this shit. My guess is “Baby Thompson” will be her stripper name in 17 1/2 years.

I noticed a thin upper lip on baby too. I bet before baby gets vaccinated she will get lip fillers.

rollo, DawnM74 and LaFolie like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Kylie Jenner claims she’s let her lip fillers ‘dissolve’… but does it happen overnight??

Kylie Jenner spent a long time lying about her lips. Kylie was born with thinner lips – no disrespect, I have a thin upper lip – and she was apparently always self-conscious about them. When she was about 16 years old, her lips started magically growing to epic proportions. She lied and lied about their growth, claiming that their size was just due to lipstick/lip-liner application. Finally, she admitted that she was getting lip fillers. She still hasn’t admitted to all of the other “work” she’s had done on her face and body though.

Anyway, the breaking news today is that Kylie Jenner now claims that she’s let her fillers dissolve. I honestly feel so uneducated on fillers, but I know that there are many cosmetic injections which “dissolve” in a certain amount of time, and that they have to be redone every so often. That being said, there are also injectibles which are supposed to last for a longer time, and there are even warnings that some fillers could permanently alter someone’s face. Is Kylie now saying that she’s skipped the fillers for months? Is she suddenly going natural? The thing is… she’s been posting a lot of photos on Instagram for the past month, and this one (seen in the header) is the first one where her lips look in any way smaller. Does this sh-t dissolve overnight or nah?

https://www.celebitchy.com/584015/ky...pen_overnight/

pics at the link.
    Filler gradually dissolves over time, & how long they last depends on what part of the face they're injected & how fast that person's body "metabolizes" the filler. You can get injections of hyaluronodaise (sp?) to break the filler down faster as well.

I've had filler in my tear troughs & it lasted me about 2 years the first time, & about 18 months the 2nd time. I've had my lips done a couple of times (subtle - I wanted them to look like they did when I was younger) & it lasted about 3 months each time. I only did it twice because it's not cheap & it's not something that I want to pay for every 3 months. I'd rather spend that money on other things.
    MsDark and Mrs P like this.

Interesting to know. I had a coworker in her 50's who looked "different" at work one day and I couldn't put my finger on it and she couldn't move her mouth very well that day. I tried my best to ignore it but she must have sensed I was noticing because she straight up (and out of the blue) admitted that she'd just gotten filler done, that it would "settle" in a couple weeks and that she'd done it a few times, started because she didn't like the lines around her mouth she blamed on being an ex-smoker for several years. But obviously she was cool with telling me about it.

I guess I wouldn't rule anything out, but I'd definitely be researching the shit out of it before undergoing. And I guess my fear would be looking like a completely different person. If that's what it took to look "younger" then no thanks. But my coworker looked good still. And a 55+ female getting them is different than a dumb fucking teenager.

These heifers need Mo's graphs and pie charts so they can keep their lies straight. So you let the lip fillers dissolve that you denied having previously?

And even that's a lie because those lips are still plenty fat and nowhere near what they were before she started so yeah right, bitch.
    Mrs P likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

New pictures:

Is she gonna dissolve the tits and ass too?
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Elite Member

She posted a couple more "candid" shots on her IG. The lips are smaller than the above pics, making me think she still lines outside the natural lip line. But the lips are still bigger than her natural lips.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Sure Kylie. You removed all the fillers. She looked young and fresh-faced and her age here. Now she looks like 40 year old retired hooker.

DawnM74 likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

They will either say it was puberty or taking the pill that made the lips fuller.

She's still got a joker mouth. Maybe it's the cheek filler.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Maybe she's born with it.

sorry. got the damn Maybelline jingle in my head
    czb and Mrs P like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I think she looks loads better, even if she’s only toned it down. She looks more natural (not hard) but more like her original self.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Elite Member

That girl has had so much PS -- nose, chin, something around the eyes (I can't believe that it's just makeup). She doesn't look at all like she used to.
    czb, DawnM74 and holly like this.

czb

^^^ yup. she's cuter now but she doesn't look like the same person. so odd.
    holly and DawnM74 like this.

She does look loads better. I just hate her for lying about having work done for years. They are all such lying scum.

Thread Information