Page 297 of 352 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

^^^ Yes - to everything.

Joyce Bonelli bites back in 'f*** with me I dare you' gown after Kim Kardashian and co ditch her after more than a decade

• Joyce was the girls' make-up artists for over a decade - long before they got famous and referred to them as her 'sisters'
    • The mother-of-three posted a gushing tribute to Khloe on social media on Thursday but it went ignored by the family
    • On Friday morning she shared a selfie, in which she wore a dressing gown baring the message 'f*** with me I dare you'
    • Back in 2016, Kim banned Joyce from working with Caitlyn Jenner as she said it was so hard to find loyal people to work with

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 16:52, 29 June 2018 | UPDATED: 18:11, 29 June 2018

If the Kardashians were hoping Joyce Bonelli would quietly sink from view, then they had better reconsider.
    On Friday the make-up artist stared down the camera as she posted a selfie wearing a 'F*** with me I dare you' dressing gown.
    Captioned housewife, the post comes after the Kardashian-Jenner clan parted ways with Joyce, their go-to make-up artist for more than a decade.

+9

Joyce Bonelli bites back at Kardashian-Jenner clan as she wears 'f*** with me I dare you' gown after Kim and co ditch her after more than a decade

US Weekly claim the family are no longer in contact with the 36-year-old, who worked with them back when they were still unknowns.
    According to their Instagram accounts, they've unfollowed her too.
    'The family doesn't speak to her anymore,' revealed the magazine's insider on Thursday. 'She hasn't worked with them for months.'
    The source claimed that they parted on friendly terms - however the Kardashian-Jenner brood have since all unfollowed Joyce - even Khloé's best friend Malika Haqq.
    Joyce is currently working on her own beauty line which perhaps could be regarded as competition to the girls' own beauty lines.
    They have KKW beauty and Kylie has her own beauty empire, which is said to be worth $420million.

+9

As they were: Kim Kardashian with Joyce back in 2015

+9

Where's the love? On Thursday, Joyce posted this picture of herself with Khloe Kardashian, writing that she loves her, suggesting there is no bad blood, but the message was ignored

Regardless of the unexpected parting, mother-of-three Joyce continues to share posts of the sisters on her Instagram feed - even though they have opted not to like or even comment back.
    'ma·tri·arch of lifeeee. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! HOTTEST BIRTHDAY BOOTY ALIVE (sic) always got your back (sic) especially w that glitterrrr,' she wrote on Wednesday in celebration of Khloé's birthday.
    But although tagged, the new mom to True Thompson did not reciprocate the love.
    The past few weeks have also seen the makeup artist post photos in celebration of Kim's daughter North's birthday and a throwback with Kylie Jenner.
    Back in 2017 Joyce spoke about how she considered the girls to be like family members.
    She told W: 'I've been with the girls for so long and we've been through so much. It's been over a decade.
    'We text every other day and we talk about everything. Even if I'm working with a different client we're always talking and FaceTiming — we talk about kids, we talk about the fun, scandalous stuff. They're like my sisters.'

Joyce Bonelli bites back at Kardashian-Jenner clan as she wears 'f*** with me I dare you' gown | Daily Mail Online
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Klobacca looks gigantic in that pic. Her ass. LmAo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DawnM74 likes this.

what happened with the make up artist?

lol Khloe.

^ It looks as if she is starting a rival beauty line and they can't have that. There are probably other reasons as well like she loves to talk to them non-stop about being a matriarch of lifeeee.

Chicago is a cutie. I think that's the first pic I've seen of her w/o a stupid filter.

You should maybe think about giving up the high school shit by the time you're 36.
    rollo, DawnM74, BrickHouse and 1 others like this.

kylie's mouth area looks super weird in motion.
    holly likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

^ That's because the real parts are trying to catch up to the inflated areas.
    fgg, DawnM74, mostroop and 1 others like this.

I can see her being upset about someone saying her baby is 'not cute'. However, when you put your child on display via social media you run that risk, especially when you use a filter like the one in the second pic....not cute!

Khloé Kardashian Claps Back at 'Disgusting' & 'Pathetic' Fan Who Calls Daughter True 'Not Cute'

Khloé Kardashian has learned to shrug off the haters over the years. But the new mom certainly wasn’t laughing on Friday, when a fan on Twitter called her 12-week-old daughter True “not cute at all.”
    In a series of tweets, Kardashian clapped back at the hater for criticizing her daughter, whom she shares with boyfriend Tristan Thompson.
    “What self-respecting adult would even comment on a child’s appearance? What type of disgusting human being are you?” the Good American mogul, 34, asked. “It’s pathetic that you are this miserable in your life.”
    “She’s a loser for that,” Kardashian later wrote about the critic. “No respect for people like that. People are entitled to their own opinions and feelings but why on earth would you tweet that and if you must why would you tag me?”
    Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter.
    RELATED: 11 Times the Kardashians Gloriously Clapped Back at Mom Shamers
    Kardashian’s hater quickly deleted her tweet, protecting her tweets and writing, “[I] honestly didn’t mean for my tweet to get as many replies and whatnot to it. I apologize for my actions and I shouldn’t have said what I said. I wasn’t thinking at all.”
    But the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star’s fans kept standing up for True, sending Kardashian messages of love.
    “I just don’t get why people have that much energy to actually project all of this negativity,” the reality star told one supporter later. “That takes a lot more energy than just being kind.”
    This, of course, isn’t the first time Kardashian has defended herself against online trolls.
    “Mommy shaming is real!” she told one fan in June who praised her for being open about the fact that she’s feeding her daughter formula in addition to breastfeeding.
    The Revenge Body host’s workouts, which began again five weeks after welcoming True, also became the subject of criticism.
    “What I’m annoyed about is that I’ve read a couple of times on Twitter that, you know, they feel that I’m focusing too much on my body, but the truth is, I’ve worked out five or six days a week before I got pregnant and that’s my sanctuary and something I love to do,” she said in a Snapchat video in May.
    “So I want to start doing that now and getting into my rhythm and in between feedings I want to find time to work out because that’s going to be my new normal,” she continued. “Just because I have a baby, doesn’t mean I have to stop doing the things that I love, and I love working out and getting my mind right.”
    Meanwhile, Friday marked Kardashian’s first day back at work since having True.
    “I’m very grateful because Tristan is being a great daddy and he has done all the feedings while I’ve been gone,” Kardashian said on Snapchat, as she hit up the Good American offices.
    “Shout out to all the good dads out there.” the mother of one said about the Cleveland Cavaliers power forward, who is also dad to 18-month-old son Prince from his previous relationship with Jordan Craig.
    As hard as it was for Kardashian, she said she was “eager to get back to work.”
    “I have a new push and motivation,” she said. “It’s not just for me anymore.”
    RELATED VIDEO: Khloé Kardashian Admits She’s ‘Very Anxious’ About Leaving Baby True to Return to Work
    Kardashian and Thompson welcomed their first child together on April 16, just days after reports of him cheating on Kardashian while she was pregnant surfaced.
    Since news of the cheating scandal broke, Kardashian has chosen to stay together with the NBA star.
    “Tristan is spending time with her family,” a KUWTK source told PEOPLE, adding that the KarJenners “have jokingly been giving him a bit of a hard time. Like, ‘we are watching you!’ ”
    “But otherwise, everyone is being respectful and focusing on catching up with Khloé,” the insider continued. “She is so happy being a mom. Everyone just wants her to stay in this happy bubble for as long as possible.”

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Sorry, but the baby isn’t cute. She isn’t ugly, but she isn’t cute either. She will probably be cute at some point though.

Why does she keep putting filters on her baby’s picture? Who does that?
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Someone should let Khloe know that famewhoring makes you famous and people on the internet are mean. Poor her. *sad face*
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Sorry, but the baby isn’t cute. She isn’t ugly, but she isn’t cute either. She will probably be cute at some point though.

Why does she keep putting filters on her baby’s picture? Who does that?
    Maybe she thinks her baby is ugly and trying to hide the fact as much as possible.

Klobacca looks nothing like the pics she posts of herself. She is obviously mentally unstable.

Chloe used to be the 'smart' one (relative term) but now she has worms for brains.

Thread Information