Page 294 of 352 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Latest gossip, Kendall dating another basketballer lol Ben Simmons

^ Sure she is.
    Palermo, darksithbunny and Angeli like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Hasn't Brody kept his distance from these people for his own reasons? They are a circus of drama and khaos. He'll probably have a lovely wedding w/o them.
    tulip, fgg and Kittylady like this.

Elite Member

We haven't seen much of Caitlin lately.

^ Thankfully. I thought I read that the Ks were invited but didn't bother to reply.
    tulip likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    We haven't seen much of Caitlin lately.
    actually, caitlin just popped up in my FB feed. i follow rufus wainwright, and it turns out that caitlin flew to salzburg with rufus and rufus posted the pic. so odd.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    actually, caitlin just popped up in my FB feed. i follow rufus wainwright, and it turns out that caitlin flew to salzburg with rufus and rufus posted the pic. so odd.
    So random.
    czb and twitchy2.0 like this.

Kendall pings my gaydar.
    LaFolie likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    Kendall pings my gaydar.
    Yes. Her dates just seem so staged now, every few months she's dating a new basketball star or a rapper. Good work Kris, organising those dates.

Elite Member

Brody Jenner ties the knot with Kaitlynn Carter

http://newtoncountytimes.com/lifesty...eecc19258.html

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainm...=AAgfVR9&ocid=

By Celebretainment
    Jun 2, 2018 Updated 12 min ago

(TownNews.com Content Exchange)

Brody Jenner has tied the knot with Kaitlynn Carter.

The couple got married in front of friends and family on the island of Nihi Sumba, just off the coast of Indonesia. Both his mother Linda Thompson and his brother Brandon were in attendance at the nuptials.

The ceremony was just one part of the four day event, which saw the wedding party take part in horse races on the beach and dance all night at a white party.

Meanwhile, Brody previously claimed his half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner haven't responded to his wedding invitations as he admitted that they will be "missed" on his big day.

The hunky socialite said: "My two little sisters, we never even heard from them. They never even RSVP'd I don't think. We sent them an invite but we just never heard anything back. Well, they'll be missed. I would have loved to have had them there.

"Caitlyn has work commitments that have been set up for months and couldn't be changed in the end ... Scheduling conflicts aside, everything is good between them. She will be throwing a big party for them when the newlyweds return to town."

Brody had recently revealed that he had no idea Kylie was pregnant until she announce it online.

He said: "Well, to be honest, I didn't even know she was pregnant for the entire pregnancy. Now I found out and would love to see her. Relationship's always been there, but you know they're busy. It is what it is. I would love to meet the baby."

Brody got engaged back in 2016.

He shared at the time: "On May 4th I got engaged to my lover and best-friend. I couldn't be more in love with this woman and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her."

(Getty Images)

*No photos of the wedding as yet*

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    I am surprised that we haven't seen a picture of True yet.

Ah ha we finally have a photo of Miss True Kardashian, complete with chubby cheeks and very cute freckles..(photo courtesy of the Daily Mail)

Oh baby! Little True kept her mama up on Thursday night, after sleeping from 8.30 until the early hours.

Khloe Kardashian 'exhausted' after night spent tending to baby True | Daily Mail Online

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I am really starting to think that Kendall and Kylie are not Bruce's(Caitlyn's). It makes me think because I can't see any of Jenner in them, plus that he was on hormones when Kris came along.

i can see the Jenner genes in the girls.. but it is almost like they are trying to rid themselves of their visual Jenner'isms (?), through plastic surgery, Kylie especially.

(https://notesfromachair.files.wordpr...uce-jenner.jpg)

(http://worldnewsinn.com/wp-content/u...-Surgery-6.jpg)

(http://plasticsurgerygirl.com/wp-con...nd-after-2.jpg)

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    Brody Jenner ties the knot with Kaitlynn Carter

Brody Jenner ties the knot with Kaitlynn Carter | Entertainment | newtoncountytimes.com

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainm...=AAgfVR9&ocid=

By Celebretainment
    Jun 2, 2018 Updated 12 min ago

(TownNews.com Content Exchange)

Brody Jenner has tied the knot with Kaitlynn Carter.

The couple got married in front of friends and family on the island of Nihi Sumba, just off the coast of Indonesia. Both his mother Linda Thompson and his brother Brandon were in attendance at the nuptials.

The ceremony was just one part of the four day event, which saw the wedding party take part in horse races on the beach and dance all night at a white party.

Meanwhile, Brody previously claimed his half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner haven't responded to his wedding invitations as he admitted that they will be "missed" on his big day.

The hunky socialite said: "My two little sisters, we never even heard from them. They never even RSVP'd I don't think. We sent them an invite but we just never heard anything back. Well, they'll be missed. I would have loved to have had them there.

"Caitlyn has work commitments that have been set up for months and couldn't be changed in the end ... Scheduling conflicts aside, everything is good between them. She will be throwing a big party for them when the newlyweds return to town."

Brody had recently revealed that he had no idea Kylie was pregnant until she announce it online.

He said: "Well, to be honest, I didn't even know she was pregnant for the entire pregnancy. Now I found out and would love to see her. Relationship's always been there, but you know they're busy. It is what it is. I would love to meet the baby."

Brody got engaged back in 2016.

He shared at the time: "On May 4th I got engaged to my lover and best-friend. I couldn't be more in love with this woman and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her."

(Getty Images)

*No photos of the wedding as yet*
    So, his new wife is now Kaitlynn Jenner...
    sprynkles and fgg like this.

^ That's unfortunate. Maybe she has a nickname. Also his Dad is retired isn't she? So I am suspicious about the overwhelming commitments for her son's wedding.

Thread Information