Page 293 of 352 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

DawnM74 and emkat like this.

Elite Member

Why would anyone even want to watch a show about these two losers? What could they offer that would be even remotely interesting? The rest of the Kardashians are already boring enough. (And, yes, I've watched a few episodes of their show. Kris is the only with even half a brain.)

Rob and Chyna Show lol No one would've watched it. What a boring and stupid idea. It's bad enough we have the Kardashian show.
    Angeli likes this.

It's actually funny Chyna got a restraining order in the middle of the show and then wants to resurrect it. I think Cris probably decided the show was too boring even for them and it was too much effort to get Rob to show up and waddle onto the set.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Wait a minute... Hasn't this chick already moved on from Rob and gotten herself knocked up by some boy? Why in the eff is she still bitching about this?

I'm guessing she regrets ditching Rob (not because of Rob but because of the downward spike in her finances that followed) and it's easier to blame the K-holes than admitting to herself that it might have had something to do with her being a crazy bitch from hell with no self control who makes rash decisions.

How about the Blac Chyna show where she dumps every man, has her baby and then immediately goes on birth control (or gets her tubes tied), stays single and focuses on raising her kids, making a career for herself, educating herself, going into intense therapy for her anger issues and ends up becoming a support person for other women in desperate need to escape the fucked up cycle of unhealthy relationships and bringing kids into the world via haphazard breeding with random men and having them witness said fucked up abusiveness?

Y'know, a show that might have some positive impact on the younger watchers instead of teaching them how to be foul-mouthed, temper-tantrum-throwing, money-grubbing whores.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^ It would be a Dream!
    dolem likes this.

I see what you did there!😉

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Wait a minute... Hasn't this chick already moved on from Rob and gotten herself knocked up by some boy? Why in the eff is she still bitching about this?

I'm guessing she regrets ditching Rob (not because of Rob but because of the downward spike in her finances that followed) and it's easier to blame the K-holes than admitting to herself that it might have had something to do with her being a crazy bitch from hell with no self control who makes rash decisions.

How about the Blac Chyna show where she dumps every man, has her baby and then immediately goes on birth control (or gets her tubes tied), stays single and focuses on raising her kids, making a career for herself, educating herself, going into intense therapy for her anger issues and ends up becoming a support person for other women in desperate need to escape the fucked up cycle of unhealthy relationships and bringing kids into the world via haphazard breeding with random men and having them witness said fucked up abusiveness?

Y'know, a show that might have some positive impact on the younger watchers instead of teaching them how to be foul-mouthed, temper-tantrum-throwing, money-grubbing whores.
    Haphazard Breeding Rehab would be a good name for the show.
    MsDark likes this.

Elite Member

I saw a pic of Kris hanging out with Lewis Hamilton the Hilfigers and Tom Brady was in the pic too. Does she not feel odd that she is old enough to be their mother?

She is so gross and has more PS. Her face is so tight.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Kanye West charity founded in his mother’s name cuts ties with rapper after Kim Kardashian feud

By KATE FELDMAN
    | NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
    May 27, 2018 | 6:45 PM

Donda's House was founded in 2011 to provide “unprecedented access and education from leading experts in the arts, culture & entertainment industry to Chicago's creative youth." (REED SAXON/ASSOCIATED PRESS)

Donda's House, the non-profit co-founded by Kanye West and named after his mother, Donda, will no longer use her name after another co-founder got into a Twitter feud with Kim Kardashian.

The charity, founded in 2011 to provide "unprecedented access and education from leading experts in the arts, culture & entertainment industry to Chicago's creative youth," posted a statement Friday in an attempt to distance itself from the rapper and his recent political statements.

Advertisement

"While we cannot and do not speak for Kanye West and his views, we can and will speak up for the youth that we serve. We ask that those who feel hurt, angered by or frustrated with Kanye West not penalize or throw away their support, respect and advocacy for us," the group said.

"We ask that as you boycott and protest Kanye West, that you not forget that we are a non-profit organization that like other non-profits needs donations, corporate support and volunteers. We do not want your rejection of Kanye West to be a rejection of Dr. Donda West and the thousands of lives she impacted including her own son."

Paid Post

What's This? Paid Posts are created by our advertisers. Our editorial and reporting staffs are are not involved in the creation or production of Paid Posts.

Former Hedge Fund Manager Warns: "Get Out Of Cash Now"

A message from Stansberry Research
    The man who called the DotCom crash, the housing boom & bust, and market's surge since '09 warns of a new panic ahead.

See More

Donda's House also said the rapper hadn't provided the money to convert his childhood home into a recording studio, despite "early conversations about his plan of support and advocacy of the youth in our programs."

In response, West's wife, Kim Kardashian, stepped in to defend the rapper.

"U haven't been right since u got kicked out of the studio in Hawaii wearing fake Yeezy's," she tweeted at co-founder Rhymefest.

"You're (overleveraging) Kanye's name & asked Kanye to donate money to u so stop w your fake community politics & lies. Truth is you haven't been able to sustain the foundation. I saw you at our studio a few weeks ago so why didn't you bring this up then @RHYMEFEST ? You were trying to get Kanye to listen to your sub par beats. You have the audacity to use Kanye's mom name to try to shead a negative light on Kanye."

Rhymefest, whose real name is Che Smith, responded to the reality TV star and said she had never been part of the organization's work.

Kim Kardashian defended her husband's absence from the charity. (Marc Piasecki/GC Images)

"Understand that the mission of Donda's House has always been the value of collaboration, community and empowering youth to pursue their creative goals and dreams. What part about that would make it worthy of you or anyone else destroying it?" he wrote on Twitter.

"I encourage you, instead of attacking me personally, to Google us, watch the videos on our YouTube channel featuring our work and come actually speak to the young people who have been involved in our program before you, in your position from God knows where in the world, via social media attempt to dismantle this valued community asset."

Kardashian again replied and said that her husband had originally paid Rhymefest to run Donda's House but, when he was no longer to afford the salary, handed the charity over to his co-founder. She also accused Rhymefest of using Donda's "name to publicly shame (Kanye) while pretending to do good."

Rhymefest, though, had the last laugh, issuing a statement Saturday that the charity would no longer beat Donda's name.

"This has been an incredibly difficult decision but the social media quotes from Kim Kardashian West, as well as the expressed interested of her family running the organization, has brought us to this decision," the statement read.

"Over the last five years, we have put our students and our community first. We'd like to thank all of our supporters, and we assure you that our hearts have always been with the City of Chicago and we will continue to support youth in our future endeavors. We encourage Kim and Kanye to indeed pick up the baton of service."

Kanye, who has yet to chime in publicly as his charity falls apart, was last seen in Wyoming with his wife and children, North and Saint, on a break from working on his new albums.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Elite Member

I love that the charity so uncermoniously cut ties with the K-holes. They know who has put in the real work in the past years, they know how Kanye's mental instability and Kim's moneygrubbing ways will hurt their cause.
    pinkbunnyslippers and DawnM74 like this.

It's a big step for a charity to change its name though. It doesn't make sense that Kanye was unable to afford the salary of one person, if i'm reading it correctly?

Kim obviously did not write those tweets. It doesn’t sound anything like her, and I don’t think that she ever uses that kind of language when she writes. Kanye did write them because he is a punk hiding behind his wife. He couldn’t man up and face Rhymefest himself. So pathetic.
    dksnj likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Apparently nobody is going to the Brody and Kaitlyn wedding, not even his loving sisters. Or his Dad.

Cris doesn't mind if THAT side of the family looks dysfunctional.

Thread Information