Page 29 of 352 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

^^ on GR, nothing is.

"This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm already soaking my panties in gasoline.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I want a window seat!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Scott Disick

Seeking Sobriety By ...

Tripping His Face Off with Shamans

Scott Disick is fed up with traditional rehab treatments, so he's taking an all natural option -- as in sucking down hallucinogenic plants in the jungle ... under the supervision of a shaman, of course.
    As we reported ... Scott checked into the Rythmia Life Advancement Center in Costa Rica, where we're told they use the African psychedelic shrub Iboga to send patients on a vision quest.
    Hang with us ... it's about get even trippier. These "Iboga flights" are supposed to force users to examine their inner selves so they can learn what triggers their addictions. Sources connected to Scott tell us a shaman observes the entire trip, and the center says it's so effective ... it boasts a money back guarantee.
    We're told Disick briefly visited the facility last month to research the place and was convinced Iboga could help him fight his alcohol demons.
    Treatment can take several weeks, or as brief as one week -- but that would be one helluva trip ... we're guessing.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Uel4RCka

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Uekv8700
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Scott Disick

Seeking Sobriety By ...

Tripping His Face Off with Shamans

Scott Disick is fed up with traditional rehab treatments, so he's taking an all natural option -- as in sucking down hallucinogenic plants in the jungle ... under the supervision of a shaman, of course.
    As we reported ... Scott checked into the Rythmia Life Advancement Center in Costa Rica, where we're told they use the African psychedelic shrub Iboga to send patients on a vision quest.
    Hang with us ... it's about get even trippier. These "Iboga flights" are supposed to force users to examine their inner selves so they can learn what triggers their addictions. Sources connected to Scott tell us a shaman observes the entire trip, and the center says it's so effective ... it boasts a money back guarantee.
    We're told Disick briefly visited the facility last month to research the place and was convinced Iboga could help him fight his alcohol demons.
    Treatment can take several weeks, or as brief as one week -- but that would be one helluva trip ... we're guessing.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Uel4RCka

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Uekv8700
    Scott Disick Was Paid To Go To Rehab: Is It All A Publicity Stunt?

Splashnews

So shocking! Even though Scott admitted that he’s seeking treatment for ‘issues’ ‘bigger than’ himself, he’s not being entirely truthful, a source claims. HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned that he was paid to go to rehab.

Scott Disick, 31, checked himself into a rehab facility after a long booze-filled weekend, a new report claimed earlier today, March 16. Rythmia Life Advancement Center in Costa Rica, the facility Scott reportedly surrendered himself to, even released a statement on behalf of theKeeping Up with the Kardashians star. But HollywoodLife.com has just EXCLUSIVELY learned that it’s all a ruse!
    Scott Disick’s Rehab Story Is Fake — He Was Paid To Enter Treatment, Won’t Stay

“Scott was paid to go to rehab. He won’t be there for 30 days and no legit rehab facility would ever send out a press release,” a source close to Scott tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

So is it all fake? It sure seems that way. Apparently, it’s just another endorsement for the Kardashians to cash in on.
    Are you shocked that Scott was paid to go to rehab?

This is so disheartening, as many people really do struggle with addiction. It’s almost as if Scott is making a mockery of the disease and the ways people go about trying to cure it.
    Scott Disick’s Bizarre Therapy Plan Revevaled

What’s also bizarre is that Scott was planning on undergoing Iboga treatment in rehab, TMZ claims.
    “Iboga is a psychoactive drug, which enables the user to have insight into his/her plight in life, and illuminate their spiritual being, so as to overcome their ‘addiction’ by deeper understanding of self,” Dr. Barry M. Rose MD, Anesthesiologist, California Pacific Medical Center tellsHollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.
    Scott Disick In Treatment: Kanye West Wants Him Banned From Seeing His Kids

While it has its perks, it also has some scary side effects. The drug can bring about psychosis, behavioral issues, physical calamities and more.
    This all sounds so crazy. While we certainly applaud anyone who has enough strength and maturity to seek treatment for their own addiction, we’re a bit ashamed of Scott for pretending he’s staying in rehab for 30 days — all for monetary purposes.
    What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Does it shock you that Scott was paid to go to rehab? Does it make you angry? Tell us how you feel!
    – Chris Rogers, Reporting by Chloe Melas & Eric Ray

Scott Disick’s Rehab Story Is Fake — He Was Paid To Enter Treatment, Won’t Stay - Hollywood Life

Another kog in the Cardashian shite machine.

Gold Member

WHAT?? Disick's rehab stint is a PR move? Crap. Next thing you'll be trying to tell me that Kim's ass is fake and there is no Easter bunny.

Elite Member

Man. No way in hell if I was withdrawing I'd be interested in tripping balls and exploring my demons. Or if I wasn't withdrawing. Or if I was paid millions of dollars. Or for anything in the world. This shit makes AA sound like Disneyland.
    arie_skop likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    WHAT?? Disick's rehab stint is a PR move? Crap. Next thing you'll be trying to tell me that Kim's ass is fake and there is no Easter bunny.
    There's no Easter Bunny?
    sprynkles likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Bullshit. The Easter Bunny is real. How else can you explain the baskets of chocolate that appear at my house every year?
    NickiDrea and Callalily like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Stalker.
    PecanPie likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

See if all stalkers would leave baskets of chocolate the world would be a much better place.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

If someone were to break in my house and leave me chocolates, that's not a stalker, that's boyfriend material.

Elite Member

From Cafemom.com:

In what has to be one of the biggest pieces of news she's ever teased us with, yesterday Khloe Kardashian shared a photo of a positive pregnancy test on Instagram, along with a collage of the shocked faces of herself, Kris Jenner,Kim Kardashian, and Kourtney Kardashian. She captioned the shot with, "I think we could rule miss menopause out of the equation" (meaning Kris ... duh). And I should probably mention that right next to the test were the words, "Who's pregnant? Kim Khloe Kendall ..."
    The Instagram shot was posted after the new
    trailer
    for Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which also showed off a positive pregnancy test. And while Khloe has since deleted the pic (DAMN!), she more than accomplished her mission of making us all wonder which one of the sisters managed to get herself knocked up!

OMG. It has to be Kim, right? I mean, she and Kanye West have been trying to conceive baby number two for quite some time now, so she's definitely the most likely out of the bunch to have a bun in the oven.
    More from The Stir: Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant With French Montana's Twins
    But let's go ahead and consider the other two possibilities just for shits and giggles. Um, I guess Khloe could be pregnant? Of course, that would beg the question over whose baby she's carrying, Lamar Odom's or French Montana's. (Or maybe there's some other dude we don't know about yet?)
    Khloe hasn't been shy about the fact that she wants to become a mother, so if Kim isn't expecting, we should probably put our money on Koko.
    But why on earth would she even bother throwing Kendall Jenner into the mix? She's only 19, for crying out loud, and considering she makes a living by strutting her pin-thin stuff on the catwalk, odds are good that she has absolutely no intention of having a baby anytime in the near future. Plus, Kris would totally flip if Kendall turned up preggo!
    (OMG. She'd probably have to be committed.)
    For now, let's go ahead and assume that Kim is most likely pregnant with her second child, unless, of course, the pregnancy teaser is nothing more than an attempt to draw us into the new season. It could be that no one is expecting a baby, and Khloe bought the positive test off eBay or whatever.
    (Nah. That can't be it. Someone's knocked up, all right.)

Ok so that info has probably already been posted in one of the threads, couldn't find it so I posted it here because I have a theory I came up with after watching the season premiere of that shit show KUWTK- I'll bet that it's a positive pregnancy test from Cim's surrogate cuz, you know, she "can't conceive" and all that horseshit. If she really did use a surrogate out of vanity yet claims fertility problems I'm throwing in my vote to have her burned at the stake.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Just thinking this thread should be renamed Kontinuous Kardashian Krap, I mean they really are the gifts that keep on giving
    Makisa and twitchy2.0 like this.

Thread Information