Page 288 of 352 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I think Kanye needs some of my Quetiapine asap.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    ^^2 because Kylie is not a Kardashian, she's a Jenner, no matter how hard she tries to be Armenian...(and assuming Kim used her eggs with the surrogate).

Why are you assuming that Kim used Kylie's eggs? (Although it does make sense.) Did Khloe use Kylie's eggs, too?

I wonder how long Kris is going to let Kanye spew before she shuts this down?

I will say I watched the entire TMZ Kanye interview and, while he's nuts, he seems sweet and naive.

Love how some Repubs on my fb feed are all about Kanye now. "Kanye is speaking the truth! And because of it the liberal Hollywood machine is trying to call him crazy!"

Uh. No dummy. He was always crazy. He's had documented mental breakdowns. He's been hospitalized and medicated. He's been diagnosed.

Beyond that, he's always been a contrarian. Anything that would bring him attention. In fact, long before he was treated for a mental breakdown he's demonstrated that he is smart enough to realize that negative attention brings him way more press and getting talked about on social media than the opposite.

So I (and we here at GR who have been observers of his behavior from day 1) look for him to bring the crazy any time he needs publicity. Or even if he's just feeling neglected or lesser-than. (i.e. a Kardashian male)
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    so kim had another and khlo and kylie? i don't even want to know the names.

Chicago, Stormi and True. Im not joking.
    lindsaywhit, stef and fgg like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

If they wanna work the pole one day they won't even have to pick new names.
    czb, tulip, greysfang and 4 others like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Why are you assuming that Kim used Kylie's eggs? (Although it does make sense.) Did Khloe use Kylie's eggs, too?
    No, I meant assuming Kim used her own eggs with the surrogate; if she used donor eggs, technically the baby's not a Kardashian.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    No, I meant assuming Kim used her own eggs with the surrogate; if she used donor eggs, technically the baby's not a Kardashian.

Unless the eggs were donated by one of her younger sisters. They wouldn't technically be a Kardashian, but they'd still be the grandchildren of PMK and might have that Kardashian look -- big eyes, big lips, big boobs, oversized ass and slightly darker skin.

I think they got a lot of their looks from Kris anyway apart from Khloe who looks more like her actual dad.
    Serendipity likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Why wouldn't Kum use her own eggs?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Unless the eggs were donated by one of her younger sisters. They wouldn't technically be a Kardashian, but they'd still be the grandchildren of PMK and might have that Kardashian look -- big eyes, big lips, big boobs, oversized ass and slightly darker skin.
    The Kardashian Look owes waaaaay more to surgery and make up than genetics. They could have used an egg donor from anywhere in the world and by the time PMK had finished with them they'd still look like a Kardashian.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Why wouldn't Kum use her own eggs?
    The only reason I can think of is that she wouldn't want to go through the meds/injections/procedures that you need to do in order for eggs to be harvested.
    lindsaywhit, rollo and Serendipity like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post

The only reason I can think of is that she wouldn't want to go through the meds/injections/procedures that you need to do in order for eggs to be harvested.
    She had eggs harvested and frozen a while ago when Khloe was still married to Lamar and getting her fertility testing. I have no doubt that a Kim/Kanye embryo was used for the surrogate.

(Don't shame me for knowing that)
    Kittylady likes this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

Back to the "mountain cabin" he goes.....
    shocked there are no pap photos of him boarding a plane like we saw when the K clan visited Khloe. 🙄🙄

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Chicago, Stormi and True. I’m not joking.
    Don’t forget Dream from Rob, and hood rat Chyna.
    holly likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

you've got to be kidding with those names... TRUE? that's not a name! none of them are, really. but stormi is actually cute in a very, veeery trashy way
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Thread Information