Page 285 of 292 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 4378
Like Tree10531Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

I can't wait to see the competition when Khloe has her baby, the Kylie posts, then Kim feels left out so she posts.... I wouldn't be surprised if Kourtney ends up pregnant again too. That family. I saw a headline recently that Khloe has spent $8,000 on her nursery. Newsflash, most of that furniture lasts a whole whopping 2 years, then it's onto a larger bed, removing the changing table, etc etc.... wasteful family!

Will the real Kim Kardashian please stand up? Baker creates a cake that looks just like the reality star using Rice Krispies and 15 KILOS of icing (and it even has her famous derriere)

Baker Debbie Wingham, of London, took 10 days to create the life-sized cake
    The bake stands up by itself and is adorned with £1.2 million worth of diamonds
    It is modelled on a Kim K lookalike as it was commissioned for double's birthday

Legions of women around the world aspire to be her but now a cake has managed to pull off what thousands fail to achieve: a look that's almost identical to Kim Kardashian.
    High-end cake maker and couture designer Debbie Wingham, who lives in London and LA, has created a life-size version of the reality TV star entirely out of Rice Krispies, chocolate and 15 kilos of icing that stands up by itself.
    Just like the real Kim, Debbie's extraordinary bake is dripping in diamonds - £1.2 million worth to be precise.

Can you tell these two apart? One is a life-sized version of a Kim Kardashian lookalike made entirely out of cake that stands up by itself (left). The other is the real reality star (right)

The cake is actually modelled on a professional Kim Kardashian lookalike and was commissioned for the double's birthday.
    It is made of Rice Krispies cereal, which was then covered in fondant. Modelling chocolate was used for sculpting.

The eyelashes were made from sugar while the fingernails were cast in sugar and painted with edible metallic paint.
    It was created by British high-end cake maker Debbie Wingham who recently hit the headlines with a life-sized million dollar bride cake for a wedding show in Dubai.

It was not made of more traditional cake filling because Debbie did not want anyone to think that the real Kim Kardashian was being cut into.
    She prefers to call the cake 'an art piece' - although it is edible.
    It took 10 days to make using some new 3D food printing techniques.
    Ingredients include 15 kilos of Massa Ticino fondant, 85 boxes of Rice Krispies and over 30,000 baby marshmallows .
    The cereal was mixed with the melted marshmallows to allow Debbie to sculpt the model complete with large backside.
    Six kilos of modelling chocolate were needed to sculpt the arms, face and chest

Baker Debbie Wingham (right in left picture) with her life-sized creation (left). The cake maker adorned the cake with real Cartier diamonds, including this bracelet (right)

Edible colour dust was used to add real skin type qualities.
    The cake is completed by a Cartier diamond pendant dropping down between the cake's cleavage.
    It is made entirely of platinum set with 862 brilliant-cut diamonds totalling 19.80 carats with emeralds and onyx stones along with a six carat diamond and emerald bracelet.
    The jewellery alone is said to be worth in excess of £1.2 million pounds.
    A spokeswoman for Wingham said a new client contacted Debbie after seeing the bride cake and wanted to commission a life-like one of his partner.
    They said: 'Debbie provisionally accepted the commission on the basis she would replicate his partner from cake to scale for her birthday although at the time she had no idea that his partner was a Kim K look alike.

The intricate and extravagant cake took 10 days to make. Debbie used 3D printing technology to create the cake's face, which bears a striking resemblance to Kim Kardashian

Read more: Baker creates Kim Kardashian out of cake and icing | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

That's disturbing....

dowcat and Honeythorn like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

czb

disturbing?

i was thinking more like stupid.

+1 for stupid.

Stupid yet oddly accurate. They managed to recreate all the ridges and bumps on her, at least in the front.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    I can't wait to see the competition when Khloe has her baby, the Kylie posts, then Kim feels left out so she posts.... I wouldn't be surprised if Kourtney ends up pregnant again too. That family. I saw a headline recently that Khloe has spent $8,000 on her nursery. Newsflash, most of that furniture lasts a whole whopping 2 years, then it's onto a larger bed, removing the changing table, etc etc.... wasteful family!
    j
    I predict that PMK will start a new reality show called baby wars. If it goes by looks then those Disick kids are SOL.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

The kid's describing his mommy's ass already!

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Sure, Cim. Which nanny told you that?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

That cake looks more like the creator of it than Kim... but I laughed that the cake has a gunt.

that cake is creepy

I'm an emerald snob. That shit looks like lab created emeralds from China. NOT REAL. Quite fitting since nothing about this woman that ordered the cake and the Kartrashians are real.
    Waterslide and gas_chick like this.

Elite Member

There is a recent pic on the "DashKids" IG account of Kim at some charity baseball game. It clearly was not photoshopped. I am sure some tech savvy person will post on here and compare it to the post on the DM today in her "yezzy wet suit" FFS, she photoshops everything.

After the DM untouched bathing suit pics last year you'd think she would have learned her lesson. Guess not.

She just lives in a bubble, trying to please her sponsors and PMK.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information